Opinion on: Luciano Spalletti (2 Viewers)

Spalletti

• 1 - pissed

• 10 -ecstatic

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Spalleti rhymes with Spaghetti. Spaghetti is Italian, Spalleti is also Italian. Spaghetti + Spalleti = more Italian than Maldini. So yes, Spaghetti Spalleti is the man.
Yeah, but Ferrara is close to Ferrari and both are Italian. Ferrara + Ferrari = more Italian than Maldini and less of a pussy.

So I choose Ferrara.

Mar 30, 2006
If we get Spalletti as coach, then the signing of Diego would mean nought. I'd rather we kept the same squad and got Gasperini for example.
why do u think that?

Spalletti can make use of a trequartista.
He plays Totti as a striker at Roma cuz they dont have great strikers in General but If he came here he would make use of the assets he has at his disposal. That is what good coaches do.

Juventine

Little Witch
Jul 11, 2008
If we get Spalletti as coach, then the signing of Diego would mean nought. I'd rather we kept the same squad and got Gasperini for example.
Why? Spalletti uses AMC in a 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-2-1. He also uses well wide players. Perfect for our current squad, IMHO.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Meaning we would not be any better of a team with him in charge. We're just gonna be a disorganised team, with no contingency plans when his 4-2-3-1 shit fails and a disorderly defence... but we have Diego. I'd rather a good coach with an average squad, than a terrible coach with an above average squad. Fuck, just give Ferrara the chance if you're not gonna go for a decent coach.

juvegcn

Oct 13, 2003
i think he will be good. His formations are the formations of this time, 4-4-2 is old now. He would know how to use Diego and Giovinco and will make wonders out of all the attackers we have. Could potentially bring some of the Roma players that worked with him over to Juve. Players such as motta or aquilani. And dont worry about the defense... with Cannavaro and all his experience and Chiellini as one of the best defenders in the world we cant go wrong...

I think he would be a good appointment. Anything is better than Ranieri anyway, so everything can be brighter in the future

Mar 30, 2006
i think he will be good. His formations are the formations of this time, 4-4-2 is old now. He would know how to use Diego and Giovinco and will make wonders out of all the attackers we have. Could potentially bring some of the Roma players that worked with him over to Juve. Players such as motta or aquilani. And dont worry about the defense... with Cannavaro and all his experience and Chiellini as one of the best defenders in the world we cant go wrong...

I think he would be a good appointment. Anything is better than Ranieri anyway, so everything can be brighter in the future
Motta is about to sign a deal with Roma and Aquilani did last week I think. I dont really want any Roma players though.. aside from De Rossi and maybe Juan (but he is injured too much)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Anybody remember what Spalletti used at Udinese?

I used to watch them quite a lot, but I can't exactly remember. Think it was a 4-3-3 or a 3-5-2.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
6 from me. Just as a passing mark. Deff. better (at the moment) than Ciro.

Personally i don't think it will be any better than CR, but I would always say that, right?

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #34
    Anybody remember what Spalletti used at Udinese?

I used to watch them quite a lot, but I can't exactly remember. Think it was a 4-3-3 or a 3-5-2.
    I don't remember but I think he played 3 at the back at some point. I think he had Bertotto playing with Kroldrup and Felipe. Is it possible that Felipe started at LB? They also had Cribari so it could of been 4 at the back.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I don't remember but I think he played 3 at the back at some point. I think he had Bertotto playing with Kroldrup and Felipe. Is it possible that Felipe started at LB? They also had Cribari so it could of been 4 at the back.
    I think it was:

Di Whatever

Bertotto - Somebody - Felipe

Alberto - Muntari - Obodo - Jankulovski

Somebody

Iaquinta - Di Natale

Or something like that.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #36
    possible, De Sanctis was in goal and he also played Pinzi a lot.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Pinzi might have been that Somebody. :D

And actually, I forgot about Pizarro.

Just imagine if we used the 3-5-2 in Juventus now. People here would LOVE that. :lol2:

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #38
    Let's see;

Buffon
    Legrottaglie-Cannavaro-Chiellini
    Camoranesi-Sissoko-Diego-Marchisio-Criscito
    Iaquinta-Amauri(DP)​

mah!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)