Open letter to GIGLI and the management from a Juventus fans... (1 Viewer)

un altro alex

Jan 15, 2006
Juventinho said:
Begging Zlatan to stay wasent idiotic?
Offering him a rise after he threatend to sue us wasent idiotic?
Saying stuff like we'r willing to talk with the FIGC in times where they treated us like insects wasent idiotic?
Accepting Serie B from day 1 wasent idiotic? fighting for A after that then giving up again wasent idiotic?
Lying to the fans by claiming that we will fight and that we will go all the way to TAR wasent idiotic?
Saying players will stay then have an exodus in the next morning wasent idiotic?
Who is the idiot here? me or our management?

Only an idiot oh sorry i mean..only a fucking idiot would accept this.
He does have a point here. We could have concentrated on making some useful defensive transfers (and i don't mean boumsong), instead of begging ibra to stay and ending up looking like fools.
Also, had we not accepted the Serie B decision from day one, we might be in a totally different position right now, perhaps Serie A with points taken off like the other 3 teams who are being accused on terms of exactly the same footballing law clause as us. Declaring ourselves guilty from the beginning, though honest, doesn't seem to me like a very wise decision. And look where we are now, in Serie B at -16. Something went wrong somewhere.
I'm not sure about the decision of going to TAR, but our lawyers and management have definitely made some big booboo's.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Juventinho

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #22
    In the Moggi days when Miccoli talked bad about Juve Moggi came out and said ''Lets see if he has the courage to repeat that infront of me'' and Miccoli got sent to hell even though we needed him (Fact wether you like it or not). But Moggi understood what is Juventus and how big it is. But when Ibra came out saying he want a rise after a shitty season and a world cup (i thought it was a joke) we accepted then after that when he decided to leave we kept kissing his ass although he talked shit about us. In the end he offered to sue us and our lovely president came out saying ''i hope he considers staying''. I mean wtf?! this is Juventus if you have forgotten how big is Juve i havent. Ibra should have had a foot in the face, he should have been forced to stay then benched for an entire season or at least sold without all the pathetic begging that we also used with the FIGC.

Edit: and Swag this kind of approach didnt need an expert in the law to know its wrong..(in the end the result was Ibra leaving and giving us the finger (although its a good thing). In general this kind of attitude is disastrous. When a club become weaker than the players its a disaster. Even Nedved got pissed because we told him to talk to Zlatan and convince him to say i mean wtf. Our manager is really clueless and it dosent take an expert to know it.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    I'm having doubts about this current board and I've pretty much been pissed off at the withdrawal of the TAR appeal ever since it was made public. They said they were going to fight all the way but in the end they didn't and that was hugely dissapointing.

But seriously, I don't think you'll change anything and command respect from Cobolli Gigli & Co with a letter such as this. Don't get me wrong, I support every action that has the intent of doing the club good, but seriously, the f-words must be cut out and you need a much more formal approach.

The current Juve board probably have one of the toughest tasks in the world, but in spite of this, the only thing they really should be praised for is the fight they put up to keep the internationals. In other words, that they managed to convince Buffon. I also think hiring Deschamps was the right decision, but I guess more time is needed to prove me right or wrong on that one. Apart from this there has been too many broken promises and I agree with the part you say about us looking like "cowards" now. We really do. Cowardly criminals. :sob:

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
    I agree with Juventinho in terms of pussying out of TAR. According to legal experts in Italy, Juve had a very strong case. Furthermore, by backing out we are giving the FIGC a free slate to do w/e they please. If they can get away with fucking over big clubs like Juve, the rest of Calcio will be easy. Lastly, it would have shown the world how bullshit "calciopoli" was and that this scandal was bigger than Juve. The clubs name has been wrongly dragged through the dirt. Publicly admitting u accept an unfair and wrong decision makes Juve look more guilty than they actually are, and gives credibility to the crooked ppl who now run everything.

brian

Sep 10, 2006
    i am very worried after heard new president that juve will be top again in 5 years. Juve cannot wait 5 years without a challenge! which player is going to sign for juve waitig 5 years without any chance of winning? i think that if juve (as i hope) win the promotion this year lapo and john elkann have to give a big hand to make a team full of stars atl least in 2 years!! 5 years is too much for juve supporters!

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
    May 25, 2004
    markoni said:
    Juventinho, you're just too much frustrated...

Yes, he is. and let me tell u something : what have been done is done now. Your frustration is understood but might be exagareted. The only thing that i care about now is how to get promoted to Serie A next season and work hard to be the juventus we know. Being frustrated and upset is what all the members here feel and show in their post eventhough they absolutely knwoledge that our hopes should be focused on how our beloved team get the moral and spirit to turn down this temporary situation. I didn't accept Serie B nor you ! this is obvious : juventus was always on the top flot teams in italy. Yet, we know that the italian football is controlled by lobbies and Gigli, I'm afraid, don't have this terrifying power to counter attack. I see the new juventus as a juventus who the credibility is unprotested as it was. The triade should return ??? I don't know.

I'm sure in 3 years we'll have the strongest team in the serie A.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    :agree: Juventino ... add my name to your letter. We need strong management & Gigli is too much of a wimp to be of any use to Juventus. With him in charge, it will take us several years to recover.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    First of all I have one question which bothers me most: Why they tooked our 28th Scudetto only suspicius game from that season is Parma - Sampdoria (I think), and the bigger problem is that our board accepted that without problem (Wtf?!?!)

Second thing is our board... I know they taked over Juve in worst possible moment, and they were unprepared, but they are acting crazy. They are telling us one thing, and doing other, They've told us thousand times that our players will not leave, and till the end of the transfer market we didn't stopped selling, and how many player we actually bought??? We bought Boumsong and got Bojinov on loan (Zanetti and Marchionni brought Moggi). And OK maybe it's not time to spend to much money on the players considering our position in Serie B, but thing that fuc*ked me up is saying wa are gonna be big in time of 5 years!? (Fiorentina needed i think 6-7 yeras to come from nothing, apsolutly nothing to CL) and we need 5 from Serie B with good finances (considering what Fiorentina had) and solid team (at least we have Gigi, Nedved, Trez, Alex, Chiellini, Zalayeta etc.) I really mean WTF !!!

And the last drop was dropping the case gainst FICG, even the birds know that we are punished too hard considering others (Milan got CL back, and we can't reduce our -17 in B !!!) And all thoose saying "we are going till the end" what happened with that, I'm saying C'MON WE HAVE DIGNITY LET'S GET IT BACK, DON'T LET THE OTHERS TO MAKE US FOOLS !!!

P.S. If our board continue to work like this, then I say they have pretty good chances to become worst than Inter's.

Anyway let's hope for the best (hope our board is actually doing good job) and let's try to not judge them now, we will se everything at the half of season.

Forza Juve !!!

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    Juventinho said:
    Begging Zlatan to stay wasent idiotic?
    Offering him a rise after he threatend to sue us wasent idiotic?
    Saying stuff like we'r willing to talk with the FIGC in times where they treated us like insects wasent idiotic?
    Accepting Serie B from day 1 wasent idiotic? fighting for A after that then giving up again wasent idiotic?
    Lying to the fans by claiming that we will fight and that we will go all the way to TAR wasent idiotic?
    Saying players will stay then have an exodus in the next morning wasent idiotic?
    Who is the idiot here? me or our management?

Only an idiot oh sorry i mean..only a fucking idiot would accept this.

Any letter sent to a formal organization ran with the professionalism of a top football club can't contain the word "fuck"

I didn't read your letter, as neither would they, due to its immediate amateurish unprofessionalism.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    Gep D'Messiah said:
    I personally dont think that was worded right. Maybe he doesnt agree with Juventinho's comment but to word it like he did is pure idiotic. Just a simple I dont agree would do but to say your a fucking idiot or what ever deserves a punch in the mouth. Cos not only juventinho angry in his letter he gets grief from a poof..............Joke Seb! :D Well you get what i mean? :smoke: Bruv! :p

Mmk. I'm just sick of reading hundreds upon hundreds of "rants" written by unsettled juventini who think they're going to be original and rouse the troops a la Napoleon. It's ridiculous.

Juventus is managed in a business manner, as hundreds of millions are at stake, and the club's directors deal with all matters with one thing on mind - financial stability. They don't care how pretty we play or how many stars we've got on the shirt, that's all icing on the cake, the primary influence behind all decisions is money. What may seem like obvious mistakes to fans most likely have much deeper reasons that we are entirely unaware of, which is why they don't appoint typical fans as club presidents.

Aside from the fact that Juventus FC probably receives thousands of letters from both angry juventini and shit-talking fans of other teams, and probably don't even glance at them before they're burned, these "letters" are all horrendously poorly written, using phrases such as "you're fucking up the club."

OP
    Juventinho

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
    Nov 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #36
    I agree with the language, but please try to understand that the best moment of my day is the 1 second where i open my eyes after waking up because in this second i dont remember the unjust reality. What kills me is how we accepted such unjustice without a fight we accepted to lose a fairly won scudetto (according to the magistrate invistagation) to Inter Di Merda without even trying to go to the TAR. They promised us a fight and while i didnt believe (you can tell by my posts) that we will go back to Serie A i believed that we will fight like we always did. There were days when i was young where i was motivated by my parents that if i dont study there wont be any Juve games for me.

This club is a very big part and a very important part of my personal life and seeing us facing the biggest battle in our club history without our traditional fighting spirit really hurts. What would have happend if we went to TAR? would they have sent us to Serie C? ok some agree that it was right. But what would have happend if we told Ibra to fuck off the day he asked for a raise? or what if we have told him fuck off when he said he wanted to leave? he left anyway but Juve looked bad. It hurt the Black & White pride that we begged a cvnt like Ibra to stay. Add to this our transfers in the summer and the pathetic wrist band idea (beause Juve is bigger than scudetto wrist bands imo) and you will know why i am mad on this management and i am furstrated.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Problem is that as soon as certain words come out of your mouth in a conversation, the minds of the powerful and influential will suddenly "switch off" on you -- quickly labelling you as someone less than worthy of their "air" time. You're dismissed as either a crackpot, one among millions in the vulgar rabble, etc.

So there is a real purpose in writing formal communications that aren't generated the first thing when you wake up and haven't had a beer yet. :p

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    Given that no one of any power whatsoever will read any of this, it's all irrelevant anyways.

Juventinho, you have valid points about being upset with the management, however I believe that there were much more influential factors in their decisions than the ones that were made public.

If it was such an obvious decision without complications, they would've made the obvious choice, however nothing is ever as simple as it seems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)