Open letter to GIGLI and the management from a Juventus fans... (3 Viewers)

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
Are you happy? No seriously, i mean it..Are you ****** happy? and the * is the max level of being polite that i am gonna get. You and our genius lawyers didnt even take the time to defend us as much as you focused on accepting everything and kissing everyone *** to get a reduced punishment. So now are you happy?? Serie B with -17 and a big wound in our old lady's heart, but hey the FIGC reduced the penalty we got the 3 home bans removed...Big ******* achievment we should open a bottle of champagne and celebrate.I mean after all those who were stupid enoughl to defend themselves payed for their reckless acts. They are playing Serie A now.

Mr.Gigli i seriously hope you read this as i hear you are a Juventino but obviously you know nothing about being a Juventino. Maybe you know about finance and numbers and not taking risks etc but Juventus is not just a company that you came to save from financial meltdown. Juventus is a name before everything, Juventus has a personality and a character. Juventus is more than a football team, Juventus is a way of life and a religion. The first pillar of being a Juventino is fighting for everything, fighting to win and not to sustain minimal losses.

We got 2 scudetto revoked and one of them was revoked due to the incompetant stupid approach to this whole case. We showed them that we are weak and that we are afraid and they did nothing but to take advantage of it by eating us alive. They took our scudetto in the daylight and you came out saying you wanted to talk for settlement. Instead of coming out with your guns blazing you come out with a white flag and you baught us shame and contempt. Yes contempt, in the days you came out with stuff like ''we want to talk etc'' they came out saying ''we wont talk and nothing will change'' and you know why? because you were not a Juventino because you were afraid because you were not a man. You made us look pathetic weak and stupid.

What would have happend if we have went to the TAR? the big mean FIGC was gonna banish us to Serie C? had we won italy would have been banned from the EURO? so ****** what? our case was strong and the FIGC have no option but to accept the TAR verdict. If this would have happend they would have came to us asking for a settlement instead of us going and begging them for what is our.

You made us believe that you will fight. You made us believe that we are still who we are but when the time came you chikend out. You betrayed Juventus and betrayed us. Look now where we are and how people look at us. Not only we are criminals but we are a bunch worthless cowards. Are you happy? If you dont find the courage in yourself to fight for this team then step down. Alot of people are willing to fight and alot of people have enough confidence to go all the way to put us back where we belong or at least clear our name. Are you happy? because i am not and i dont think nobody is...we should stand up and say NO we should pick up the fight. I HOPE i really really HOPE you read this letter. GET BUSY LIVING OR DIE TRYING MR AND FORZA JUVE!!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
This is ridiculous. Whether Gigli is right or wrong in his actions, your letter receives this response from me:

You're a fucking idiot.

OP
Juventinho

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    Sir Sebastian said:
    This is ridiculous. Whether Gigli is right or wrong in his actions, your letter receives this response from me:

You're a fucking idiot.
    Begging Zlatan to stay wasent idiotic?
    Offering him a rise after he threatend to sue us wasent idiotic?
    Saying stuff like we'r willing to talk with the FIGC in times where they treated us like insects wasent idiotic?
    Accepting Serie B from day 1 wasent idiotic? fighting for A after that then giving up again wasent idiotic?
    Lying to the fans by claiming that we will fight and that we will go all the way to TAR wasent idiotic?
    Saying players will stay then have an exodus in the next morning wasent idiotic?
    Who is the idiot here? me or our management?

Only an idiot oh sorry i mean..only a fucking idiot would accept this.

OP
    Juventinho

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
    Nov 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    coming to think of it. i miss moggi because he knew how big is Juventus and he cared, oh and he had balls.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    :sigh: Another "open letter." I guess for some people it beats pissing on the sidewalk. (Apparently they cannot be bothered with writing a "closed" letter and sticking it in an envelope with a stamp.)

Juventinho, I hope you feel better for having vented. Get it out of your system. Please. Scream for a while. Beat a wall. You deserve a turn like everyone else I suppose, but personal rants like this aren't really a constructive answer to Juve's problem.

But a word of warning: after a while, people here will get tired of posts of your personal primal scream therapy. Take my word. It looks like you've already reached that point with Sebi.

OP
    Juventinho

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
    Nov 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6
    swag said:
    :sigh: Another "open letter." I guess for some people it beats pissing on the sidewalk. (Apparently they cannot be bothered with writing a "closed" letter and sticking it in an envelope with a stamp.)

Juventinho, I hope you feel better for having vented. Get it out of your system. Please. Scream for a while. Beat a wall. You deserve a turn like everyone else I suppose, but personal rants like this aren't really a constructive answer to Juve's problem.

But a word of warning: after a while, people here will get tired of posts of your personal primal scream therapy. Take my word. It looks like you've already reached that point with Sebi.
    Constructive answer to Juve problem = protest untill they listen and decide to go to the TAR. Obviously the FIGC was so afraid of the TAR and actually going there will make them treat us diffrently and if they dont we have a strong case and thats just an emotional point of view. In the eyes of the law we have a very very strong case and to make it even stronger there were similar cases before with a positive verdict. so here is the constructive solution.

Joaco

the cronopio
    Dec 11, 2005
    I think Gigli is one of the bravest man in the world. Acept to be the chief of a Serie B team, with a scandal of corruption in the middle... you must have balls to acept that job.
    And...
    Sir Sebastian said:

You're a fucking idiot.
    Seb just took the words of my mouth

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Juventinho said:
    Constructive answer to Juve problem = protest untill they listen and decide to go to the TAR.
    And you're saying influential politicians, managers, and businessmen with demonstrated acumen from Italy would listen to the legal advice of a bunch of largely unemployed, non-Italian teenage fans on an Internet forum why again??

OP
    Juventinho

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
    Nov 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    swag said:
    And you're saying influential politicians, managers, and businessmen with demonstrated acumen from Italy would listen to the legal advice of a bunch of largely unemployed, non-Italian teenage fans on an Internet forum why again??
    First of all i am not unemployed as i have a job. 2nd of all i am not a teenager and last but not least this is not my advice. If you follow up all the experts in italian law called Juve stupid because they didnt go to TAR and the Catania lawyer who won a similar case has agreed with them. In a civil court the evidence that the cacliopoli was based upon are not enough to build a case.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Just so you know -- I have nothing against you personally, Juventinho. You're a fellow juventino that has stuck with the club through some of its most difficult moments in club history. :tup: And you just want to help. But I just think you're a bit naïve here.

But wishful thinking gets the best of us. And people in a crisis often feel powerless themselves and wish they could do something. So it's understandable. Even if I don't think it makes any sense.

OP
    Juventinho

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
    Nov 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #11
    swag said:
    Just so you know -- I have nothing against you personally, Juventinho. You're a fellow juventino that has stuck with the club through some of its most difficult moments in club history. :tup: And you just want to help. But I just think you're a bit naïve here.

But wishful thinking gets the best of us. And people in a crisis often feel powerless themselves and wish they could do something. So it's understandable. Even if I don't think it makes any sense.
    Thanks for the first part and i know you had nothing against me. But why is trying to make a diffrence is always unrealistic? why trying to change something is seen as an unrealistic idealistic act? is going to TAR right? will its what i believe is right and what sevral experts see as the right thing. Now what do i do as a fan? i try to make myself heard because if everyone made themselves heard then the board will listen. A fan job is not only to scream to motivate the players in the stadium. A fan job is not to sit behind the TV to watch the team and buy shirts etc. A fan is part of the team and actually fans is what make a team big or small. If all the people said its pointless to try to do what they see right then nothing will change. I know my letter wont change alot but its a try and to make a diffrence it take alot of trys and failures. Everyone has a duty and if you see what i see then try with me but if you dont then try to do what you see best and in the end we will reach something but try.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    I appreciate your sentiments. Fans shouldn't just sit back idly and presume nothing is to be done. But what's going on in the sporting courts in Italy is something even the media doesn't even have visibility/access into -- so I cannot say there's any way I could make a reasonable recommendation even if I was a resident expert on Italian sporting law. I don't have all the facts, let alone know the rules.

Unlike you, I am not so sure that going to TAR would have been the best action in the interests of the club. For the same reason, I don't participate in local elections and vote for candidates I know only a little about.

This is not meant to discourage a fan who wants to do more than sit on their hands. It's good to put your support into constructive energy. I just see that there's no reasonable way a layman from overseas can offer worthy advice on a delicate subject matter that only a handful know the details on.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Juventinho said:
    Are you happy? No seriously, i mean it..Are you ****** happy? and the * is the max level of being polite that i am gonna get. You and our genius lawyers didnt even take the time to defend us as much as you focused on accepting everything and kissing everyone *** to get a reduced punishment. So now are you happy?? Serie B with -17 and a big wound in our old lady's heart, but hey the FIGC reduced the penalty we got the 3 home bans removed...Big ******* achievment we should open a bottle of champagne and celebrate.I mean after all those who were stupid enoughl to defend themselves payed for their reckless acts. They are playing Serie A now.

Mr.Gigli i seriously hope you read this as i hear you are a Juventino but obviously you know nothing about being a Juventino. Maybe you know about finance and numbers and not taking risks etc but Juventus is not just a company that you came to save from financial meltdown. Juventus is a name before everything, Juventus has a personality and a character. Juventus is more than a football team, Juventus is a way of life and a religion. The first pillar of being a Juventino is fighting for everything, fighting to win and not to sustain minimal losses.

We got 2 scudetto revoked and one of them was revoked due to the incompetant stupid approach to this whole case. We showed them that we are weak and that we are afraid and they did nothing but to take advantage of it by eating us alive. They took our scudetto in the daylight and you came out saying you wanted to talk for settlement. Instead of coming out with your guns blazing you come out with a white flag and you baught us shame and contempt. Yes contempt, in the days you came out with stuff like ''we want to talk etc'' they came out saying ''we wont talk and nothing will change'' and you know why? because you were not a Juventino because you were afraid because you were not a man. You made us look pathetic weak and stupid.

What would have happend if we have went to the TAR? the big mean FIGC was gonna banish us to Serie C? had we won italy would have been banned from the EURO? so ****** what? our case was strong and the FIGC have no option but to accept the TAR verdict. If this would have happend they would have came to us asking for a settlement instead of us going and begging them for what is our.

You made us believe that you will fight. You made us believe that we are still who we are but when the time came you chikend out. You betrayed Juventus and betrayed us. Look now where we are and how people look at us. Not only we are criminals but we are a bunch worthless cowards. Are you happy? If you dont find the courage in yourself to fight for this team then step down. Alot of people are willing to fight and alot of people have enough confidence to go all the way to put us back where we belong or at least clear our name. Are you happy? because i am not and i dont think nobody is...we should stand up and say NO we should pick up the fight. I HOPE i really really HOPE you read this letter. GET BUSY LIVING OR DIE TRYING MR AND FORZA JUVE!!!!
    well erm... i think we need to work on ur grammatical structure of writting a formal letter omar, otherwise if they read this, it wud go straight to the bin, no offence, but thats just how it is. unless this was written by another fan, but otherwise, it pretty much states what id say to the juve board.

and perhaps try and write this in italian i dont think gigli understands english

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    i agree with all you mentioned Juventinho in your letter , especially after yesterdays match , it was deficult to see Juve playing in Serie B and just accept it like it is normal thing

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
    i can understand your frustration juventinho, but this is a bit over the top, gigli has just come to juve compared to the years moggi had with us. and swearing at him is not going to help, that really shows childishness, if you want to write a complaitn you dont go round swearing at people in the letter, and what is he going to do once he has read it??? start buying ronaldinho or something? just chill, dont be soo irrational and kind of sad to write some long letter.

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Larry said:
    No, that's just about the right thing to say

I personally dont think that was worded right. Maybe he doesnt agree with Juventinho's comment but to word it like he did is pure idiotic. Just a simple I dont agree would do but to say your a fucking idiot or what ever deserves a punch in the mouth. Cos not only juventinho angry in his letter he gets grief from a poof..............Joke Seb! :D Well you get what i mean? :smoke: Bruv! :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)