OOT : Torrent for TIGER CUP 2004 (2 Viewers)

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by wandy ] ++
Indonesia lost 2-1 againt malaysia. Bad news after earthquake in aceh. :frown:
Yea, without our key players, Ilham and Boas, we're just like a bunch of ppl who's playing soccer on the street. NO creativity, especially in forward.
Plus we had no luck at all, two shoots hit the post! :(
Anyway, we still got a chance to win at least 2-0 in Malaysia, not an easy game tho. but it's good to Ilham and Boas back again in the squad!
Oh, and our supporters did a stupid thing again, what a shame! :wallbang:

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
is it really like that? dont really care whether they are winning or losing they're still throwing bottles at the field?

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
Yep, and this is embarrassing cos they never 'grow up' :(
Gosh, we watched EPL, La Liga and SerieA every week and they never learn from that! :frown:

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
well here, only Sabah are like that...like to cause chaos and stuff...i dont know why they are like that...it's really a shame

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
When we beat Vietnam 3-0, the Vietnamese didn't do sth stupid like that, saluto!
well, it is about an ethic how to behave in the stadium, football is entertainment and we should see it as an entertainment.
I just hope that we can do well, enjoy the game and no more violence.

Qaterminator

Nov 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Febrina ] ++
When we beat Vietnam 3-0, the Vietnamese didn't do sth stupid like that, saluto!
well, it is about an ethic how to behave in the stadium, football is entertainment and we should see it as an entertainment.

but before the match,the vietnam supporters carried banners saying Vietnam 3-1 Indonesia

OP
Feb 29, 2004
  • Thread Starter #88
    ++ [ originally posted by Qaterminator ] ++
    i heard Indonesia hit the bar in the first half!!!
    is Malaysia home or away??
    btw,Congrats
    Indonesia hit the bar TWICE :(

please let Singapore win myanmar!!!!!!!!
    Saphire_Diablo,i will try to break into the dressing rooms :D
    and btw,i heard Indra Sahdan is a Totti fan :(
    Really? a Totti fan? Wheeww...

++ [ originally posted by Sid ] ++
    is it really like that? dont really care whether they are winning or losing they're still throwing bottles at the field?
    Sid, i've heard that in Malaysia, your supporters do throw bottles at Thailand when you face them, so its not just Indonesia who throws bottle like that. And by the way we are not throwing bottle because of nothing. I watch the game live yesterday in the stadium, each time our player touch your player they fall. And that didn't help to make the crowds love you guys.

Yep, and this is embarrassing cos they never 'grow up' :(
    Gosh, we watched EPL, La Liga and SerieA every week and they never learn from that! :frown:
    Aw cmon. They throw living chicken and pig's face into the stadium!! We are better....

Vietnam do throw bottles... Don't you hear what the commentators said in TV7? Do you watch the game on TV7 or StarSport?

----

Anyway, congratulation to Malaysia.
    You guys do very well to beat us.
    Creating 2 goals in 1 match against us is very proudable.

We underestimate your strength
    and we must pay for that.

I heard that AFF doesn't use the home-away goal rules so 1-0 for Indonesia in KL will bring an extra time to the match. Is that true?

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Saphire_diablo ] ++
    Sid, i've heard that in Malaysia, your supporters do throw bottles at Thailand when you face them, so its not just Indonesia who throws bottle like that. And by the way we are not throwing bottle because of nothing. I watch the game live yesterday in the stadium, each time our player touch your player they fall. And that didn't help to make the crowds love you guys.
    maybe you're right, but thats only few of them, they're monkeys and every corner in this world there has to be few monkeys like that.

what you mean by "touch"? I dont see any touching...all I see was contact...anyway, there's alot of chances that Indonesia player have, but they blew it, its not our fault really, Syamsuri mishandled the ball and Indonesia players failed to capitalise, its a fairy one-sided match, you guys have the ball possesion more than us, but the problem is you guys failed to capitalise and luck are not on your side that night...the ball is round, anything can happen...so hopefully you guys can do better in Bukit Jalil:)

Sid

Nov 10, 2003

thanks,i didn't expect a Malaysian to say that :D
    :LOL: I wouldnt be rooting for singapore if it werent for my girlfriend dude:D

she's singaporean:D

Qaterminator

Nov 15, 2003
    Singapore Edge Seven Goal Thriller

Myanmar 3 (Soe Myat Min 34, 90, Min Thu 36) Singapore 4 (Daniel Bennett 20, Agu Casmir 38, Noh Alam Shah 63, Shahril Ishak 81) HT: 2-2
    Semi-final first leg - Cheras Stadium, Kuala Lumpur
    Kuala Lumpur - Singapore took a step closer to the Tiger Cup final after edging a rollercoaster of a semi-final first leg clash against a combative Myanmar 4-3.

Myanmar had the first real chance of the match when lone striker Yan Paing laid the ball into the path of Soe Myat Min, skipper in the surprise absence of veteran forward Myo Hlaing Win, but his swerving third minute drive was blocked by Singapore custodian Lionel Lewis.

As the game ebbed and flowed from one end of the pitch to the other, Lewis was again called into action after 19 minutes, as Myanmar embarked on one of their rapid counter-attacks.

Aung Kyaw Moe received the ball on the right and the midfielder whipped in an inviting cross for his Finance and Revenue teammate Yan Paing but his bullet header was superbly palmed over the bar by the 1.88m Lewis.

Singapore took the lead in barely a minute later when a poor clearance went straight to Daniel Bennett and as the England-born defender returned it with interest from 35-yards out the ball ricocheted off a luckless Myanmar defender, wrong-footing keeper Aung Aung Oo on its way into the net.

Three goals in the space of four minutes saw the sides go into the break locked at 2-2 after a frenetic opening half.

Soe Myat Min headed his third of the tournament after 34 minutes when he ghosted in behind the ball-watching Bennett to nod home Yan Paing inch perfect cross to bring Myanmar back on level terms.

Myanmar, appearing in the semi-final stage of the Tiger Cup for the first time in their history, took the lead in spectacular fashion when Min Thu announced his candidature for goal of the tournament.

A needless free-kick was given away by Itimi Dickson out on the left wing and with Lewis expecting the ball to be whipped into the box, Min Thu thundered the ball over the flailing hand of the Singapore keeper and into the top corner.

But the scoring didn't end there and Singapore's leveler came when their Nigeria-born contingent combined to exploit some slack Myanmar defending.

A fluffed clearance spun into the path of Dickson who was able to chip the ball to the unmarked Agu Casmir, who scored with the simplest of headers.

Myanmar coach Ivan Kolev brought on Myo Hlaing Win for the ineffectual Bo Bo Aung five minutes after the restart, hoping that the 31-year-old, who is his country's top scorer in the Tiger Cup with eight goals, will lend vast experience to a contest that was simmering and threatening to boil over with neither side holding back in their challenges.

However, it was the lions that roared into the lead, when some impressive work from Casmir allowed Noh Alam Shah, in for the suspended Indra Sahdan Daud, to slot home Singapore's third in the 63rd minute.

Singapore extended their advantage with ten minutes remaining as Myanmar start to lose both their shape and discipline.

Kyaw khing Win fouled Alam Shah and quit how the Myanmar 20-year-old defender remained on the pitch for a vicious stamp on the Singapore forward only Thai referee Rungklay Mongkol will know. But Singapore were rewarded when Shahril Ishak swung in the resulting free-kick with Casmir distracting the Myanmar keeper.
    Remarkably the scoring didn't end their as Myanmar's inspirational skipper Soe Myat Min took advantage of some complacency to pull one back in the first of five minutes of injury time.

The return fixture takes place in Singapore on January 2, 2005 and after numerous flashpoints in an incident-packed first leg their might be few happy New Year wishes between both sets of players when rivalries are renewed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)