OOT : Torrent for TIGER CUP 2004 (1 Viewer)

wandy

Dec 18, 2004
:DHe...he...he sorry If I make wrong say, Hm....JFI not JFC
Tapi Aku karang ngga di Bali. Aku sekarang harus 6 tahun di Manado, untuk kuliah. Mungkin 5 1/2 tahun lagi aku balik ke kampung halaman. may be will join with JFI cabang Bali. Tapi kayaknya kamu rugi bikin di Bali karena banyak pendukung inter dan PDI-P disana (He..he..he ngga nyambung)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
Hey Wandy, Welcome to the forum, teman :)
Banyak temen gw yang mo ke Bali, on new years eve. And gw ga bisa ikut mereka. :down: Tapi gw ada acara sendiri sih...;)

So many Inter fans in Bali? Kasiaan bgt! :D

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
may i ask wtf Tiger Cup 2004 is? what is the tiger cup?
is it some kind of asian football-tournament?
hook me up plz ;)

OP
Feb 29, 2004
  • Thread Starter #64
    ++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
    may i ask wtf Tiger Cup 2004 is? what is the tiger cup?
    is it some kind of asian football-tournament?
    hook me up plz ;)
    Sponsored by Tiger Beer, Tiger Cup is the largest South East Asian tournament. It's like EURO but for the South East Asian area. Tiger Cup 2004 is the 5th Tiger Cup. Tiger Cup is a biannual tournament that happens every 2 years.

We got 11 nation (with Timor Leste) in the South East Asia, but i dont know why Brunei didn't join this tournament.

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Saphire_diablo ] ++

Maju... Maju... Ayo majulah... Untuk Indonesia.... Kita harus menang!!!!
    Heheheheh kayaknya gua musti latihan nyanyiin lagu itu tuh buat nanti di stadion Bung Karno :) Moga2 elo pada bisa liat gua di TV :p
    Iya deh :D
    Will you take all your JFI friends to go for the match?
    Boleh juga kalo bawa banner "Forza Indonesia" yang gedee gitu! :D

OP
    Feb 29, 2004
  • Thread Starter #66
    ++ [ originally posted by Febrina ] ++
    Iya deh :D
    Will you take all your JFI friends to go for the match?
    Boleh juga kalo bawa banner "Forza Indonesia" yang gedee gitu! :D
    No, i'll join 'The Jak' forces for this occasion :p
    Juventus have nothing to do with our national teams :)

wandy

Dec 18, 2004
    Hmmmm....... Tiger Cup, I ussually watch this game at Star Sport 2 years ago at bali, but since I in Manado to school in university, I never again watch this game. TV station like AnTV and TV7 ussually give us channel to watch our nation play in south east asia, didn't have a relay in manado. :fero:

OP
    Feb 29, 2004
  • Thread Starter #68
    Life Without Indra Sahdan

Indra Sahdan Daud, the man whose goal probably kept Singapore's Tiger Cup hopes very much alive is out when he is needed most.

Singapore having qualified for the semi-finals will have to make do without the prolific striker who scored the equalising goal in their opening group match against Vietnam, after collecting his second yellow card of the tournament.

His 70th min yellow card for a foul on Ouk Mik, the Cambodian goalkeeper in Singapore's final group match two days ago, meant an automatic one-match suspension and will have to miss the opening leg of the semi-final on Dec 29.

And it is a setback coach Radjjoko Avramovic which he rather not have.

"Losing Indra is a blow. But the consolation is that it's only for one-match. We can still have him back for the return leg," said Avramovic.

In fact the coach revealed that, after Singapore had taken a three- goal lead against Cambodia, his thoughts shifted to those players with yellow card.

"One was Goh Tat Chuan and the other Indra. I spoke to my assistant (Fandi Ahmad) and decided that Tat Chuan would come off because he was involved in some aggressive situation with one of the Cambodian player earlier.

"So we substituted Tat Chuan and before we could talk of substituting Indra he was shown the yellow card minutes later," said Avramovic.

For Indra, having to miss such a crucial match pains him.

"Obviously I don't want to miss any match for my country. I feel sad at not being able to play in the first leg but I am sure there will be others who can shoulder the responsibility well," said Indra.

Recalling the incident which led to the yellow card, Indra who has two previous Tiger Cup experience under his belt, said that he meant no malice when he went in the for the challenge.

"It was a loose ball and I thought I have a fair chance of getting to it but somehow I clipped his knees. If I was being "dirty" I would have gone for his body," said Indra.

But whatever it is he now has to pay for his action.

-------------------

Some picture of what the Indonesian players are about to face.....

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002

No, i'll join 'The Jak' forces for this occasion :p
    Juventus have nothing to do with our national teams :)
    Seeing "The Jak" mania, looks like seeing dutch NT fans, all about de oranje :cool:
    We also have 'Pasoepati tour de Jakarta'. Sponsored by Pasoepati Solo and some companies. We had tousands of members as well in Solo. :)

OP
    Feb 29, 2004
  • Thread Starter #70
    Knockout Stage: Malaysia
    Malaysian duo in fitness battles

KUALA LUMPUR – Midfielder Chan Wing Hoong and forward V.Saravanan are in a desperate race to regain fitness for Malaysia’s Tiger Cup semi-final clash with Indonesia next week.

Chan has been out since sustaining a knee injury during the clash against the Philippines on December 10 while Saravanan suffered a knock after coming as a substitute in the crucial 2-1 win over Thailand on December 14 that booked the Group B hosts’ spot in the last four.

The 27-year-old Chan, who started an international match for the first time in Malaysia’s Tiger Cup opener against Timor Leste, remains a doubt after missing his side’s last two group matches.

Having just found his way into the starting line-up as a replacement for the dropped Indra Putra Mahayuddin, Chan has been left to rue the timing of unfortune injury.

”It's just a shame. It was my time to prove myself and something like this has to happen. It's frustrating but I have to learn to deal with this,” said Chan to The Star.

“I am still not sure whether I get to play against Indonesia. For the next one week, I have to work on regaining full fitness.”

“We did some light training when we resumed centralised training on Saturday. I will only know for sure how well I have recovered after going through a few full training sessions.”

Meanwhile, Saravanan also finds himself on the treatment table after picking up his injury against Thailand, his third substitute appearance of the Tiger Cup.

“At the moment, I cannot train with the rest of the team,” said Saravanan. “I am undergoing rehabilitation and I am maintaining my fitness by doing gym work.

“I can't tell whether I will be ready for selection against Indonesia.”

Malaysia are scheduled to leave for Jakarta on Christmas Day for the first leg of their Tiger Cup semi-final against Indonesia. They meet the Indonesians at the Stadium Utama Senayan on January 28 with the return match at the Bukit Jalil National Stadium on New Year’s Day.

The winners meet either Myanmar or Thailand in the Tiger Cup final, to be played over two legs on December 8 and 16.

-------------

Knockout Stage: Singapore
    Singapore measure striker options

SINGAPORE – With leading scorer Indra Sahdan Daud suspended and his possible replacement Noh Alam Shah battling to regain fitness, Singapore coach Radojko Avramovic has been left to weigh his options upfront for next week’s Tiger Cup semi-final clash with Myanmar.

Indra, who has scored three goals so far at the Tiger Cup including the crucial equaliser in the 1-1 draw with Vietnam, is out of the first leg against Myanmar at the Cheras Stadium in Kuala Lumpur on December 29 after picking up his second yellow card of the tournament in Singapore’s last Group A match against Cambodia.

Adding to Singapore’s woes is the possible absence of Alam Shah, who picked up a painful injury to his left knee while training for the game against Cambodia.

The 24-year-old Tampines Rovers striker scored the only goal when Singapore defeated Myanmar 1-0 in a Tiger Cup warm-up game late last month and is keen to play a part in the semi-finals.

“I need to work overtime to get myself fit for Myanmar. This is one game I don’t want to miss,” said Alam Shah to Singapore tabloid Today.

According to Avramovic, Alam Shah could soon rejoin the Lions in full training, which resumed on Sunday after a short break for the team following their return from the Tiger Cup group matches in Vietnam.

“Alam Shah told me that his knee is not as painful as it was three days ago,” said the Singapore coach.

“He is due back in full training over the next few days and we will know soon whether he will be able to play against Myanmar.”

If Alam Shah is unable to recover from the injury, Avramovic may opt to bring in Itimi Dickson from the wing. He would partner fellow Nigeria-born striker Agu Casmir, who scored his first international goals with a double in the 6-2 win over Laos.

Casmir’s spot in the starting lineup could also be under threat though after a poor outing against Cambodia that saw him hauled off after 53 minutes and replaced by 19-year-old Khairul Amri.

Khairul scored a well-taken goal within a minute of coming on in that game and could be given his first Tiger Cup start against Myanmar after being used as a substitute in all four of Singapore’s previous matches.

The first leg of the semi-final meeting with Myanmar will be played next Thursday in Kuala Lumpur with the return encounter at Singapore’s National Stadium on January 2.

The winners will take on either Indonesia or Malaysia in the Tiger Cup final over two legs on January 8 and 15.

OP
    Feb 29, 2004
  • Thread Starter #72
    I have some news about the Malaysan who is afraid coming to Indonesia :rofl: but its in Indonesian.

Semifinal Piala Tiger, Malaysia Khawatirkan Masalah Keamanan

Kuala Lumpur, Selasa - Menghadapi Indonesia di Stadion Utama Senayan, Jakarta, pada semifinal pertama Piala Tiger, Selasa (28/12) mendatang, Malaysia lebih mengkhawatirkan masalah keamanan dibandingkan dengan kekuatan tim nasional Indonesia. Direncanakan, tim asuhan pelatih asal Hongaria, Bertalan Bicskei, ini akan tiba di Jakarta hari Sabtu tanggal 25 Desember.

"Berdasarkan pengalaman bermain di Senayan, kami membutuhkan pengamanan yang lebih ketat. Apalagi pertandingan nanti bukan sekadar pertandingan persahabatan, melainkan sebuah pertandingan besar di mana kedua tim sangat membutuhkan kemenangan," kata manajer tim Malaysia Datuk Sri Ibrahim Saad, seperti dikutip situs resmi asosiasi sepak bola Malaysia, Selasa kemarin.

Kekhawatiran Datuk Ibrahim itu didasarkan pada pengalaman mereka pada Piala Tiger 2002 lalu. Kalah dari Indonesia 0-1 pada babak semifinal, pemain-pemain Malaysia yang berada di bangku cadangan menerima lemparan botol dari penonton.

Kekhawatiran tim Malaysia itu mendapat sorotan juga dari Federasi Sepak Bola ASEAN (AFF). Salah satu anggota Komite Pengembangan AFF, Ravy Khek, menyatakan, keamanan akan menjadi fokus AFF pada semifinal di Stadion Utama Senayan.

"Keamanan dalam pertandingan nanti sama pentingnya dengan masalah keamanan terhadap orang asing yang datang ke Indonesia. Akan tetapi, dengan pengalaman mereka menjadi tuan rumah Piala Tiger 2002, saya pikir PSSI akan menambah petugas keamanan di semifinal mendatang," kata Ravy, yang juga ketua asosiasi sepak bola Kamboja ini.

Ravy mengatakan, pihaknya akan memerhatikan masalah keamanan penonton, pemain, ofisial, termasuk hotel tempat menginap kedua tim dan ofisial AFF.
    -------------------------------

I'll translate some :

Malaysia lebih mengkhawatirkan masalah keamanan dibandingkan dengan kekuatan tim nasional Indonesia.
    Malaysia is more worried about the security than the power of Indonesian national team.

Kekhawatiran Datuk Ibrahim itu didasarkan pada pengalaman mereka pada Piala Tiger 2002 lalu. Kalah dari Indonesia 0-1 pada babak semifinal, pemain-pemain Malaysia yang berada di bangku cadangan menerima lemparan botol dari penonton.
    Datuk Ibrahim is worrying about the Indonesian security inside the stadium based on their experience in Tiger Cup 2002 where they lost 0-1 to the Indonesian and they got hit by many bottles that the home supporter threw :rofl:

how can you guys play well when you think about this kind of thing more than what you think about football itself.

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
    Datuk Ibrahim is worrying about the Indonesian security inside the stadium based on their experience in Tiger Cup 2002 where they lost 0-1 to the Indonesian and they got hit by many bottles that the home supporter threw :rofl:

how can you guys play well when you think about this kind of thing more than what you think about football itself.
    its not funny. what would you think if you were the one would be playing there for malaysia and your safety is unsure? and plus, thats not the way to show respect for the losing team to throw bottle at them....pathetic...

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Sid ] ++

its not funny. what would you think if you were the one would be playing there for malaysia and your safety is unsure? and plus, thats not the way to show respect for the losing team to throw bottle at them....pathetic...
    You're right, Sid.
    Our supporters should be more mature and there's no way to have such behaviour like that in the stadium.
    Well, like ppl said : Hati boleh panas, tapi kepala tetap dingin, iya ngga?
    It is such an honor to welcome the malaysians in Bung Karno Stadium. We're a good neighbours so there's nothing to worried about.
    Hope we can do our best. :)

OP
    Feb 29, 2004
  • Thread Starter #75
    ++ [ originally posted by Sid ] ++
    k, I'm sorry for that.
    I hope those things wont happen again.
    I'll be there at the stadium and i'll look at it with my own eyes.
    I believe that wont happen again.

Anyway, are you all allright?
    You know with all of those Tsunamis...

Heres the lineup for today's match

INDONESIA (3-5-2): 1-Hendro, 5-Charis, 19-Lessy, 18-Firmansyah, 2-Ismed, 11-Ponaryo, 16-Syamsul, 3-Ortizan, 8-Elie, 20-Saktiawan, 10-Kurniawan

Subs: 12-Jendri Pitoy, 4-Jack Komboy, 15-Supriyono, 19-Aris Indarto, 13-Agus Indra, 14-Firman Utina, 21-Mahyadi Panggabean Pelatih: Peter Withe

MALAYSIA (4-4-2): 22-Syamsuri, 3-Norhafiz, 6-Rohami, 19-Rosdi, 16-Chow (B), 7-Fadli, 12-Shukor, 17-Nanthakumar, 18-Khoirunisam (T), 9-Amri, 25-Jamlus

Subs: 1-Azizon Kadir, 4-Fazly Alias, 13-Wong Sai Kong, 15-Tarmini Saiban, 16-Chow Chee Weng, 2-Leong Hong Seng, 14-Saravanan, 20-Ivan Yusoff, 23-Nor Ismail Pelatih: Bicskel Bertalan

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
    malaysia play away

thanks to two goal from liew kit kong:D

Alhamdulillah we won that game....hopefully we'll go through to the final;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)