OOT : Torrent for TIGER CUP 2004 (1 Viewer)

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Saphire_diablo ] ++

The seat capacity of both stadium (Bung Karno and Bukit Jalil) are almost equal, near 100,000 seats.
what i ment was even at our Bukit Jalil Stadium , there might be the same number of indonesian fans as malaysian fans.. considering there are more than 1 million Indonesian living around that vicinity...

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Feb 29, 2004
  • Thread Starter #22
    ++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
    what i ment was even at our Bukit Jalil Stadium , there might be the same number of indonesian fans as malaysian fans.. considering there are more than 1 million Indonesian living around that vicinity...
    Oh, sorry i didn't read your post correctly :rofl:
    I thought you said that our fans in our own stadium might outnumbered your fans in Bukit Jalil :D so i said that both stadium have an equal capacity so it might not happen :)

but if that is true that our fans might outnumber Malaysian fans in Bukit Jalil Stadium, then we will have home game twice :D

But someting else can happen IF Myanmar draw or lose to Timor Leste then Malaysia might face Singapore and not Indonesia.

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002

Really? We will miss two of our key players too when we face Malaysia. Its Boas Salossa and Ilham Jaya Kesuma, both our best strikers. But unfortunately for you we still have Kurniawan Dwi Yulianto, Once played in Juventus' (or Sampdoria) Primavera if i'm correct :D :D
    Too bad we'll miss Boas and Ilham :down:
    I just hope "Si Kurus" Kurniawan and Saktiawan will do their best.
    Btw, we play home first, right?

OP
    Feb 29, 2004
  • Thread Starter #24
    ++ [ originally posted by Febrina ] ++
    Too bad we'll miss Boas and Ilham :down:
    I just hope "Si Kurus" Kurniawan and Saktiawan will do their best.
    Btw, we play home first, right?
    I have no trust in Saktiawan Sinaga.
    He never shows his best ability in this tournament.
    I hope Withe doesn't start him, maybe after we get a lead he can come as a subs. In the other hand i trust 'Narkoboy' or 'si Kurus' :p just look at 2 of his goals agaisnt Cambodia. Geez.

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
    haha, I'm so damn glad that Malaysia beat Thailand....although thats Thailand U23.....but still Thailand....:howler:

damn! Indonesia and Malaysia suppose to meet in the final....:down:

can't believe Singapore qualify:D

OP
    Feb 29, 2004
  • Thread Starter #27
    ++ [ originally posted by Febrina ] ++
    When is the semi (1st leg) match?
    28/12/04

Do you live in Jakarta, Febrina?
    Will you watch the game in the stadium?

++ [ originally posted by Sid ] ++
    haha, I'm so damn glad that Malaysia beat Thailand....although thats Thailand U23.....but still Thailand....:howler:
    damn! Indonesia and Malaysia suppose to meet in the final....:down:
    can't believe Singapore qualify:D
    Singapore have Indra Sahdan.
    You shouldn't underestimate Spore specially him and someone wearing number 17 from Singapore.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    malaysia will be really missing Akhmal Rizal and Indraputra ..those two are simply Malaysia's best players at the moment... AKhmal is injured while the new coach is soooo wise to drop Indera,..:wallbang:

at least norhafiz zamani is there to man the defense...

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
    yeah, hafiz played well against thailand

too bad, if Malaysia would have capitalise the chances they have, we could have won by 3 or 4 goals....

I havent watch any match that involve this 'new' singapore team......so I dont have any idea how good they was....

OP
    Feb 29, 2004
  • Thread Starter #31
    ++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
    malaysia will be really missing Akhmal Rizal and Indraputra ..those two are simply Malaysia's best players at the moment... AKhmal is injured while the new coach is soooo wise to drop Indera,..:wallbang:
    at least norhafiz zamani is there to man the defense...
    You guys sure have a LOT of forwards. Malaysia have 7 strikers so far and only 6 midfielders. I've heard of Indraputra before. He is a striker too, am i correct?

++ [ originally posted by Sid ] ++
    yeah, hafiz played well against thailand
    too bad, if Malaysia would have capitalise the chances they have, we could have won by 3 or 4 goals....
    I havent watch any match that involve this 'new' singapore team......so I dont have any idea how good they was....
    This Indra i'm talking about, he have an IMHO extremely good passing skills. And those passes are magic to me. I've always love to see a good pass. He passes so well, way way above Zlatan Ibrahimovic or lets say Appiah, or any European players that have a not so good skill in passing (well thats good enough for asian players). He can even do some beautiful flicks like DP does :wallbang: and thats awesome. I just knew i'd love this guy after looking at his flicks.

And he has a powerful shot too... As strong as Thai players, but that will only happen if he can control the ball, because sadly, this man have a bit of not so good skill in terms of controling ball. We can often see long pass bounces back from Indra, but still, he is a master for a short passes.

And this number 17 guys, his name is Ishak. He is a freekick and corner taker for Singapore.

Final group B table

OP
    Feb 29, 2004
  • Thread Starter #33
    ++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
    wow, I never knew this topic was here.

So it will be
    Singapore - Myanmar?

+

Indonesia - Malaysia?
    Yes, you're correct.
    Indonesia - Malaysia in 28/12/04 at 07.30 PM Indonesian time (not sure).
    and the next day will be Myanmar - Singapore (Singapore is away) at the same time.

We'll see you in the final and i will watch the game live so, i'll finally met with Indra Sahdan :D I'll try to break into the dressing room and take some pics :)

Btw, do you know any place to download torrent for any Tiger Cup match?

OP
    Feb 29, 2004
  • Thread Starter #35
    Nope. I would love to watch singapore matches as well.
    Will you watch it?
    Your country's transportation system is good, i think you will have no problem going to the match from anywhere you live in Singapore.

Good luck in breaking into the dressing rooms :D
    Before wishing good luck to me, wish Singapore good luck so that they can face Indonesia in the final because i will not break any Myanmar rooms :wallbang:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004

Will you watch it?
    Your country's transportation system is good, i think you will have no problem going to the match from anywhere you live in Singapore.
    I will of course. I support my own country :D.
    But den I can't go out, recently have quite a few rendezvous with my frens. Parents r telling me not to go out so often.

And good luck SIngapore, hope u can reach to the Finals :D:D.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Qaterminator ] ++
    is the first leg played on 29Dec?????

thx
    For Singapore it is, at Cheras Stadium KL ( I thought it should be a stadium in Myanmar.............). Time not sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)