only for who loves Juventus (1 Viewer)

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
No, it's more like you stole an apple and the brother of a murderer put you in prison for 40 years and not did anything against his brother.

Stop to read Gazzetta, it is a Inter's Newspaper!

Good Year!
Exactly. What region of Italia are you from, amico mio? I miei sono da vicino Lucca e vicino Genova*)

*Translation (for the mods ;) ) Mine are from Toscana and Genova

Buy on AliExpress.com

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
We're half way through the season,looking very good for a place back in serie A,and people are still whining about wether we are innocent or wether the Milan clubs are guilty.

FFS,get over it.Its done and dusted with.We're playing in Serie B,we'd be back in Serie A in 5 months time,and unless someone invents a time machine soon,nothing can change what happened.

GET OVER IT!!

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
All right. Calm down, soldier.

It's not like it took me more than a day or two to accept Serie B. What our dear Italian friend, Antonello, is saying here is that something disgraceful happened.

If you have at least followed just a little bit of this saga you will discover that there was a collaborate effort to bring Juventus down.

And that, my friend, should make you, as a Juventino, determined to fight back.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
And people are still wearing their blinders I see. If Juventus is totally innocent, that would mean everybody else is innocent as well, which is obviously not the case.

We are not talking about "talking with Bergamo" innocent.

Did you know that Milan and Inter shouldn't have taken part to this Serie A campaign?
You know why? They had much more than the debt allowed by Figc.
Why are they taking part to the championship? Cause Guido Rossi gave them a 70% discount of what they should have recapitalized. How convenient, huh?
Inter was able to field Recoba thanks to a stolen driving license and a false passport. This means that everything Recoba did on the pitch influenced the regularity of the championship (--> sportive illicit).
Roma took part to the 2003-04 championship thanks to a false guarantee they presented later than allowed. When it was discovered that it was false, Roma had an extra month to provide another one. Still, they always had enough money to give expensive rolexs to the refs as a gift.
And does anyone remember Lazio's scudetto of 2000? It was won with players bought thanks to the money clueless investors had invested in Cirio's titles (Cirio was Cragnotti's company, the investors never got their money back) and to the ones Lazio spared from paying taxes. In fact in that couple of years Lazio arrived to have more than 120 millions € of taxes not paid. Did they bankrupt? Of course not: Lotito gets to pay those money in the next *23* years and he also got a discount. Everytime I think about it, I realize how stupid Giraudo really was: he sold Zidane to get Buffon, while he could have spared the money he spent in taxes and could have created even stronger teams.:disagree: It gets even nicer if you think that the taxes Lazio didn't pay were paid by honest citizens (also the ones who lost their fortunes thanks to Cirio), who saw their taxes rise. Many thanks, Cragnotti, really.

These are the honest clubs media talk about.

As for us, we didn't have debts, our players had regular documents, we didn't talk with refs (see Meani) and we didn't give them gifts.
Our only fault was having Moggi talking on the phone with Bergamo -something everyone else did- and the verdict itself says that we didn't commit a sportive illicit.

We are being taught that Moggi was the only rotten apple of Italian football and that now calcio is clean.

No, sorry but I can't accept it, I'm not gonna give up. They have spitted on the honour of our club and doubted (more than that, actually) its fair play, when they really had nothing to be proud about. There is still one chance to get justice and, personally, I feel I have to pursue it.

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
We're half way through the season,looking very good for a place back in serie A,and people are still whining about wether we are innocent or wether the Milan clubs are guilty.

FFS,get over it.Its done and dusted with.We're playing in Serie B,we'd be back in Serie A in 5 months time,and unless someone invents a time machine soon,nothing can change what happened.

GET OVER IT!!
from football point of view its over
but fighting back can at least restore some of the financial damage

OP
Antonello

Antonello

Dec 28, 2006
  • Thread Starter #70
    And people are still wearing their blinders I see. If Juventus is totally innocent, that would mean everybody else is innocent as well, which is obviously not the case.

All clubs did the same things. They punished only Juventus, there aren't violation of atr.6

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005

Did you know that Milan and Inter shouldn't have taken part to this Serie A campaign?
    Why are they taking part to the championship? Cause Guido Rossi gave them a 70% discount of what they should have recapitalized. How convenient, huh?
    Inter was able to field Recoba thanks to a stolen driving license and a false passport. This means that everything Recoba did on the pitch influenced the regularity of the championship (--> sportive illicit).
    Roma took part to the 2003-04 championship thanks to a false guarantee they presented later than allowed. When it was discovered that it was false, Roma had an extra month to provide another one. Still, they always had enough money to give expensive rolexs to the refs has gift.
    And does anyone remember Lazio's scudetto of 2000? It was won with players bought thanks to the money clueless investors had invested in Cirio's titles (Cirio was Cragnotti's company, the investors never got their money back) and to the ones Lazio spared from paying taxes. In fact in that couple of years Lazio arrived to have more than 120 millions of taxes not paid. Did they bankrupt? Of course not: Lotito gets to pay those money in the next *23* years and he got also a discount. Everytime I think about it, I realize how stupid Giraudo really was: he sold Zidane to get Buffon, while he could have spared the money he spent in taxes and could have created even stronger teams.:disagree: It gets even nicer if you think that the taxes Lazio didn't pay were paid by honest citizens (also the ones who lost their fortunes thanks to Cirio), who saw their taxes rise. Many thanks, Cragnotti, really.

As for us, we didn't have debts, our players had regular documents, we didn't talk with refs (see Meani) and we didn't give them gifts.
    Our only fault was having Moggi talking on the phone with Bergamo -something everyone else did- and the verdict itself says that we didn't commit a sportive illicit.

We are being taught that Moggi was the only rotten apple of Italian football and that now calcio is clean.

No, sorry but I can't accept it, I'm not gonna give up. They have spitted on the honour of our club and doubted (more than that, actually) its fair play, when they really had nothing to be proud about. There is still one chance to get justice and, personally, I feel I have to pursue it.
    This post deserves a medal.

Albertmare

Idea Maker
    Mar 24, 2006
    Nice text dude :)
    Juve till we die!
    Even in Serie B we're proud to be black and white
    well said my friend, they cant keep us down for long, forza juve
    Like we've said before, Serie B or Serie F, Juventus forever!
    Juve till I die!!!!
    Juve is the best, Fcuk the rest.

Binter i wish you a thousand deaths.

FORZA JUVE
    I don't love Juve, but I know Delpie loves Candyman.
    always proud to be juventino.........
    They will never win. Juve has milion fans all over the world. Even in Siere B we are more than the ... Jerks

same with u guys , always proub to be juventini , till die , nothing gonna change my love to juventus :cry: FORZA JUVE !!

juve_amore

Jan 1, 2007
    nobody id innocent, but juve was the only team who got punished
    juve's punishment was bigger than the other. they took our last two titles
    and we are palying now in seria B.

but no matter what we will prove that we are the best team in italy and we will be back to seria A next season :agree:

OP
    Antonello

Antonello

Dec 28, 2006
  • Thread Starter #78
    nobody id innocent, but juve was the only team who got punished
    juve's punishment was bigger than the other. they took our last two titles
    and we are palying now in seria B.

but no matter what we will prove that we are the best team in italy and we will be back to seria A next season :agree:
    We 'll go to win with De ceglie, Paro, Marchionni?
    We need them, but we also need some champion.

I repeat: stop to read Gazzetta!

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005

Roma took part to the 2003-04 championship thanks to a false guarantee they presented later than allowed. When it was discovered that it was false, Roma had an extra month to provide another one. Still, they always had enough money to give expensive rolexs to the refs as a gift.
    And does anyone remember Lazio's scudetto of 2000? It was won with players bought thanks to the money clueless investors had invested in Cirio's titles (Cirio was Cragnotti's company, the investors never got their money back) and to the ones Lazio spared from paying taxes. In fact in that couple of years Lazio arrived to have more than 120 millions € of taxes not paid. Did they bankrupt? Of course not: Lotito gets to pay those money in the next *23* years and he also got a discount. Everytime I think about it, I realize how stupid Giraudo really was: he sold Zidane to get Buffon, while he could have spared the money he spent in taxes and could have created even stronger teams.:disagree: It gets even nicer if you think that the taxes Lazio didn't pay were paid by honest citizens (also the ones who lost their fortunes thanks to Cirio), who saw their taxes rise. Many thanks, Cragnotti, really.

Very well said Isha00. You never dissapoint.

The hypocrisy of Italian football sickens me. The fans, coaches, managers, etc all act like politicians, telling lies they know arent true just to manipulate other people's perceptions. Being innocent in Italy means u have the best lawyer.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Lucca is a city of Toscana (one of 20 italian region)
    I know, I've been there three times that I know of but probably more, it's a nice city. I also know there are 20 regions in Italy that are all divided further into provinces. The capital of Toscana is Firenze.

But all that still doesn't mean Lucca is Italian for Toscana.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)