Online Gaming (2 Viewers)

OP
Tom

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #45
    erm, torkel finished higher up in the league than me, but I never actually played him in a match..since we only played for a couple of hours

H e was Juve, I was atalanta by the way so gimme a chance!

OP
    Tom

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #47
    I wanted a challenge..I knew I would whip everyone if I was a good team ;)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    :D

i think that we can't decide anything after we the round we played, i'm ready for round two this weekend or something.

my dream is still a big game with all the cm players at the juventuz forums. why can't everyone who's interested say so here, and we can try to find a suitable time

OP
    Tom

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #52
    you wait..I'm gonna be Roma next time! :strong: I am invincible!

OP
    Tom

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #53
    ++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++
    my dream is still a big game with all the cm players at the juventuz forums. why can't everyone who's interested say so here, and we can try to find a suitable time
    problem is that the more that play, the slower it will be because we will be always waiting for other people to stop putting in transfer bids and/or sending abuse to each other (this function I like!!)

One way to get round this is to make a rule where you can only bid for players, send messages, release players on a free etc (basically any time-consuming exercise) when another player is playing a match. Therefore it doesn't waste time or make others have to wait for you:cool:

OP
    Tom

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #55
    I shall take pleasure in whipping them at the Delle Alpi muhahahaha

OP
    Tom

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #58
    anyways that means we have 3 players so far, torkel, DJ and myself..any more please??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)