One on One with the MAN (Moggi) (1 Viewer)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
http://www.lastampa.it/sport/default_quijuve.asp

ALLA VIGILIA DELLA SFIDA CHE VALE UNA STAGIONE SCENDE IN CAMPO IL DG BIANCONERO
Moggi: prendiamo Jankulovski
«Andremo in Champions, Del Piero non si tocca»

23 Agosto 2004

di Alessandro Alciato

TORINO. Stanco? Demotivato? Depresso? Luciano Moggi smonta le tesi di quelli che lo dipingono come un sovrano in difficoltà. Poi ride, e inizia lo show. Addirittura si lascia andare a una confidenza di mercato sulla Juventus. Roba mai vista, o quasi: «Qualcosa succederà, scambi soprattutto. Nomi come al solito non ne faccio. A parte quello di Jankulovski».

Prima c'è da pensare al ritorno dei preliminari di Champions contro il Djurgarden, però. Svezia-Danimarca 2-2, Juventus-Djurgarden idem, Islanda-Italia 2-0: non inizia a darle fastidio il Grande Freddo?

«No, perché noi della Juventus sappiamo bene quando è il momento di coprirci per benino, lasciando che siano gli avversari a tremare. Il momento è arrivato».

Cos'ha detto alla squadra dopo il 2-2 dell'andata?

«Che in Svezia bisognerà vincere. E a Stoccolma avremo un Nedved in più, che è sempre una buona cosa».

Cosa sarebbe la Juventus senza Champions League?

«Una caramella senza ripieno. Più che altro, un pensiero che non mi sfiora neppure. Perché noi in Champions ci andremo».

Fatto sta che il primo bivio decisivo della stagione si presenta il 25 agosto. Non è un po' troppo presto, per un club importante come la Juventus?

«No. Partendo da dietro, sarà ancora più bello vincere la Champions League. E non sto scherzando, perché io voglio vincere quella e pure lo scudetto».

Aspettando mercoledì, quanta paura ha?

«Nessuna paura, perché noi siamo la Juventus. Semmai, sono gli altri che devono avere paura di noi. L'annata storta da cui siamo reduci è stata un episodio, dovuto soprattutto agli infortuni».

Alla stagione appena iniziata, cosa chiede?

«Di vincere e divertire. In che ordine, non importa».

Dopo aver visto tutto, Moggi ha ancora un sogno?

«Il mio sogno è continuare a essere qui, alla Juventus».

I tifosi della Juventus sognano invece di vedere di nuovo un Del Piero decisivo: succederà?

«Del Piero non si discute, punto e basta. E' il nostro capitano».

L'ha discusso addirittura Platini…

«A me piace pensare al presente. All'ottimo vino che abbiamo in casa, e non a quello che abbiamo già bevuto».

In quanto re, le tocca parlare di mercato. Di chi è stato il colpo migliore dell'estate?

«Nostro, come al solito. Abbiamo preso Capello».

Il mercato residuo della Juventus dipenderà dal risultato di mercoledì a Stoccolma?

«Qualche scambio ci sarà comunque. Al limite, cambierà il numero dei giocatori in partenza. Ma ripeto, in Svezia vinceremo».

Cesar, Oddo, Campbell, Inzaghi jr, Jankulovski, l'altro Zanetti, Cruz, Miguel, Taddei solo di passaggio: fra quelli fatti, qual è il nome giusto per la Juventus?

«Jankulovski è in cima alla lista».

E Cannavaro?

«Beh, che Cannavaro sia un campione adatto a tutte le grandi non è un segreto. Piace a tutti».

Perché non avete preso Gilardino?

«Perché un altro anno a Parma gli farà bene, perché abbiamo Trezeguet. Dopo, se ne potrà riparlare».

I detrattori dicono che la Juventus ha finito i soldi e che la Triade se ne sta per andare: cosa risponde?

«Che a volte, se chi dice certe cose rimanesse in silenzio, eviterebbe la figura dell'asino. La Triade resta e i soldi ci sono, solo vanno spesi bene».

L'ultimo scandalo è quello delle scommesse. La malattia del calcio è cronica?

«Il calcio è meno malato di quanto potrebbe sembrare. Al limite, è raffreddato».

From what I read Jankulovski :rockman: is for sure a Juve player and the rest will come as swap deals.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2
    Googled version

TO THE EVE OF THE CHALLENGE THAT IS WORTH A SEASON COMES DOWN IN FIELD DG BIANCONERO
    Moggi: we take Jankulovski
    "We will go in Champions, Of the Piero is not touched"

23 August 2004

of Alexander Alciato

TURIN. Tired? Demotivato? Gotten depressed? Luciano Moggi takes apart the theses of that they paint it like a monarch in difficulty. Then it laughs, and it begins the show. Quite one lets to go to one confidenza of market on the Juventus. Roba never seen, or nearly: "Something will happen, exchanges above all. Names as usual I do not make any. To part that one of Jankulovski ".

Before there is from thinking next to the return of the preliminary matters of Champions against the Djurgarden, but. Sweden-Denmark 2-2, Juventus-Djurgarden ditto, Islanda-Italy 2-0: it does not begin to give them to annoyance the Great Cold?

", because we of the Juventus know well when it is the moment to cover itself for benino, not leaving that they are the adversaries to shake. The moment has arrived ".

Cos' has said to the square after the 2-2 of the gone one?

"That in Sweden it will have to win. And to Stockholm we will have a Nedved in more, that good thing is always one ".

What would be the Juventus without Champions League?

"One candy without filling. More than other, a thought that does not graze to me not even. Because we in Champions will go ourselves ".

Fact is that the first decisive crossroad of the season introduces 25 August. It is not a po' too much soon, for an important club like the Juventus?

"Leaving they do not give behind, will be still beautifulr to gain the Champions League. And I am not joking, because I want to gain that one and pure the badge ".

Waiting for Wednesday, how much fear has?

"No fear, because we are the Juventus. If not, they are the others that must have fear of we. The vintage year storta from which we are veterans has been an episode, which had above all to the accidents ".

To the season as soon as begun, what asks?

"to win and to amuse. In that order, does not import ".

After to have seen all, Moggi still has a dream?

"my dream is to continue to be here, to the Juventus".

The tifosi of the Juventus dream instead seeing of new Of the decisive Piero: it will happen?

"About the Piero it is not discussed, period. E' our captain ".

It has discussed Platinum quite?

"To me it appeals to to think the present. To the optimal wine that we have in house, and not to what we have already drunk ".

In how much king, it touches to speak to them about market. Of who it has been the better blow of the summer?

"Ours, as usual. We have taken Hat ".

The residual market of the Juventus will depend on the result of Wednesday to Stockholm?

"Some exchange will be however. To the limit, it will change the number of the players in departure. But I repeat, in Sweden we will win ".

Cesar, Oddo, Campbell, Inzaghi jr, Jankulovski, the other Zanetti, Cruz, Miguel, Taddei only of passage: between those facts, which is the just name for the Juventus?

"Jankulovski is in top to the list".

And Cannavaro?

"Beh, than Cannavaro he is a champion adapted to all the large ones is not a secret. It appeals to to all ".

Why you have not taken Gilardino?

"Because an other year to Parma it will do good it, because we have Trezeguet. After, if it will be able some riparlare ".

The detractors say that the Juventus has ended the moneies and that the Triade if is some in order to go: what answers?

"That to times, if who says sure things remained in Hush, it would avoid the figure of the ass. The Triade remains and the moneies are, only go expenses well ".

The last scandal is that one of the bets. The disease of soccer is chronic?

"soccer is less sick than how much it could seem. To the limit, it is cooled ".

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
    Miguel and Taddei also in the list?

damn! looks like Camo gonna have a contender for the wing spot this season

Juvefreak

Aug 25, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Sidz-Inzaghi ] ++
    Miguel and Taddei also in the list?

damn! looks like Camo gonna have a contender for the wing spot this season
    But that's what the reporter ask! It wasn't Moggi who said that Miguel and Taddei are on the list!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)