One of our Maltese members should get it!!! (2 Viewers)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
The Juventus Club Vero Amore will hold its annual general meeting at the club's premises, Maria Teresa Spinelli Street, Birkirkara on Sunday at 10 a.m.

At the meeting, a new committee will be elected for the administrative year 2006/2007. All subscribers are invited to attend. Those interested in subscribing can do so prior to the meeting.

At the end of the meeting, a Juventus shirt signed by Alessandro Del Piero will be given away.

Times Of Malta

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Aahh the Maltese... I have yet to meet a normal one. The stories I could tell you.

And those fade in comparison to the stories Martin could tell you :D

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Originally posted by ReBeL: "One of our Maltese members should get it"!!!

DJLeli?

Michael_Cutajar?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Erik-with-a-k said:
Aahh the Maltese... I have yet to meet a normal one. The stories I could tell you.

And those fade in comparison to the stories Martin could tell you :D
Can't live with them, can't live without them.

No wait, the second one isn't right. :D

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
oh you have to pay to go to the club and there are many ppl there i prefer watching juve games alone or with some friends not with a whole crowd :)

and what dyu mean by

And those fade in comparison to the stories Martin could tell you

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
i would go but i'd be hungover and probably still drunk so i'll pass. :D

Erik what stories have you heard?

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Daria_Uruguay said:
YOU SAID IT :D
What do i get in return :eyebrows: hehe. As much as I love Juve 10 am is just too much. Do you expect me to only get like 4 hours of sleep???? Cause i'll have to get up at like 830 to wash and till i get to Birkirkara.

Daria_Uruguay

Aug 28, 2006
Michael_Cutajar said:
What do i get in return :eyebrows: hehe. As much as I love Juve 10 am is just too much. Do you expect me to only get like 4 hours of sleep???? Cause i'll have to get up at like 830 to wash and till i get to Birkirkara.

cant you sleep 4 hours? how old are you?

I dont sleep at all when I go out on fridays cause I work on saturdays!!!

Life is short.
Dont waste time sleeping my friend.

I see you need some latinamerican spirit :D

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Daria_Uruguay said:
cant you sleep 4 hours? how old are you?

I dont sleep at all when I go out on fridays cause I work on saturdays!!!

Life is short.
Dont waste time sleeping my friend.

I see you need some latinamerican spirit :agree:

PS: just for the record : I can do a lot of things for a shirt sign by alex:oops:
i'm 16! going to be 17 in a few months. My weekend is pretty much fully booked. Starting from tomorrow.
Friday wake up at 6:30 am. Go to school return at 3:20pm, go for haircut 3:30pm, come home do h/w/ wash/eat 8pm, try and annoy my brother into giving me a lift, arrive at 9, start drinking 910, finish drinking 11, go to a club begin drinking once again, stay partying till 3am. Walk home 3:30am, arrive home and wash 4am. Go into bed 430. Saturday sleep in till 12. Wake up have brunch 1pm, do some more h/w 4pm, watch Juve +highlights 4-7 pm. Eat, wash. 8pm, watch a film at cinema, 9-11pm, drink some alcohol, go to a club drink some more till 330 am, walk home wash go to bed at 430. Sleep till 12 next day.

See no time to go to Birkirkara which is too far away for me. So you'd have to give me something very special to wake up and go :p

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #15
    Michael_Cutajar said:
    i'm 16! going to be 17 in a few months. My weekend is pretty much fully booked. Starting from tomorrow.
    Friday wake up at 6:30 am. Go to school return at 3:20pm, go for haircut 3:30pm, come home do h/w/ wash/eat 8pm, try and annoy my brother into giving me a lift, arrive at 9, start drinking 910, finish drinking 11, go to a club begin drinking once again, stay partying till 3am. Walk home 3:30am, arrive home and wash 4am. Go into bed 430. Saturday sleep in till 12. Wake up have brunch 1pm, do some more h/w 4pm, watch Juve +highlights 4-7 pm. Eat, wash. 8pm, watch a film at cinema, 9-11pm, drink some alcohol, go to a club drink some more till 330 am, walk home wash go to bed at 430. Sleep till 12 next day.

See no time to go to Birkirkara which is too far away for me. So you'd have to give me something very special to wake up and go :p
    DO you really spend all that time in drinking while you're only 17??

Daria_Uruguay

Aug 28, 2006
    ReBeL said:
    DO you really spend all that time in drinking while you're only 17??

I think is kind of a cultural thing that goes with the country you grow up.
    If some southamerican kid see michael´s schedule for the week end is going to find it boring. Here we go out at midnight and clubs never close till 7am. And yes we drink a lot and since we re really young. 14 year old kids drink bear as water.
    And is Uruguay, imagine Brazil... I spent most of my vacation there and believe me those are born with alcohol and party spirit in their blood.

The thing is when I was michael`s age ( 9 years ago) I used to not sleep in the whole week end. I had to work at 9 am on saturdays, for 8 hours, sometimes 12 after going out on fridays and that never made me not going out on saturdays . ( mondays were hard :))
    That why I think is perfectly possible for him to go and get alex shirt... specially being only 16... a day without sleeping is not going to kill you michael sweety:D

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Michael Cutajar said:
    See no time to go to Birkirkara which is too far away for me. So you'd have to give me something very special to wake up and go
    i thought in malta everything is "just around the corner" or "just across the street". :p

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    vlatko said:
    i thought in malta everything is "just around the corner" or "just across the street". :p
    it usually is...if you drive

daria said:
    I think is kind of a cultural thing that goes with the country you grow up.
    If some southamerican kid see michael´s schedule for the week end is going to find it boring. Here we go out at midnight and clubs never close till 7am. And yes we drink a lot and since we re really young. 14 year old kids drink bear as water.
    And is Uruguay, imagine Brazil... I spent most of my vacation there and believe me those are born with alcohol and party spirit in their blood.

The thing is when I was michael`s age ( 9 years ago) I used to not sleep in the whole week end. I had to work at 9 am on saturdays, for 8 hours, sometimes 12 after going out on fridays and that never made me not going out on saturdays . ( mondays were hard )
    That why I think is perfectly possible for him to go and get alex shirt... specially being only 16... a day without sleeping is not going to kill you michael sweety
    I dont work thts why i sleep in and yes i have gone sleepless days i did about 40 hours not sleeping for various reasons. If you knew how bad the public transport is in Malta you would understand whjy i am not going. I stay out till 3 only when my parents are here :p When my parents are abroad i get like 7 friends stay out till like 630 then come to my house and sleep. Most parents dont like when their 16 y.o. children stay out very late unless i have a reason like a party etc. PLus this year i have to take school seriously cause i have my A levels at the end and i need good marks to go to University and get my masters degree.

But i think now we went a bit off topic! lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)