One idea (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Maybe that's a good thing, I've got exams coming up; the last thing I need is a new bunch of forum features to check out.

Have you got a girlfriend?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
You seriously need to work on your smoothness :D
:wallbang: Shit, I forgot the "I noticed you smiling at me in the other thread" line :(

I dunno, random question since I was wondering what Martin gets upto

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Well since school is over I'm now working. In the evenings I've been working on XT though, once I get that done I'll be fixing this place up.

And the position of girlfriend is still open, fax over your resumé :howler:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Whoa, this thread is from 2002

wtf are you doing working on XT, don't they have enough people? What'd they need done?

No thanks :)

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
gray, "Martin" there is known as numerodix,he's the techicnical manager up there :)

KILL XT Martin :D :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Amr ] ++
gray, "Martin" there is known as numerodix,he's the techicnical manager up there :)
i know

what i meant was, what's he doing helping at xtratime when he could be implementing vb3 here :D

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
as he said tht wil will c xt on vb3, then we will put it here,like xt is a module orr somethin

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
Well since school is over I'm now working. In the evenings I've been working on XT though, once I get that done I'll be fixing this place up.

And the position of girlfriend is still open, fax over your resumé :howler:

I have no experience in the area, but I'm a quick learner, and I'm willing to give it a try if you are :flirt:

:D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Amr ] ++
i mean WE WILL SEE XT ON VB3!

c'mon ppl :D
I don't normally take up issues with people's English, but I know your English is just fine, so let me say that your second sentence wasn't very impressive either :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
I have no experience in the area, but I'm a quick learner, and I'm willing to give it a try if you are :flirt:

:D
No thanks but you can run some errands for me instead. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)