One idea (1 Viewer)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
im sure this makes life a little easier for someone im sure. you know the smilie window dont you? welll a couple of the smilies are barely used. why not move them out, and move some more-used smilies in there so we can click on them rather than go to the 'get more' window?

Buy on AliExpress.com

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
When you use quick reply, there are no smiles (I'd insert one here but I don't know them)

Although when you are about to do some serious posting, I suggest you click get more and just leave it open.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I think it'd be cool if the quick-reply box was a bit less simple. I know it's for quick replies (duh) but it'd be helpful if some smileys were there, and my biggest gripe is that u can't attach files in Quick Reply

Here's a quick chop and paste:

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
And with some forums you can personalize that little smilies box next to the quick reply box. Pretty handy.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
I think it'd be cool if the quick-reply box was a bit less simple. I know it's for quick replies (duh) but it'd be helpful if some smileys were there, and my biggest gripe is that u can't attach files in Quick Reply
Like you said it's for quick replies ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Point taken, but you gotta admit it'd be extremely handy

And look how nicely I aligned the lines, it looks like the Attach File box fits right in :cheesy:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
:extatic: Yeah, what happened with that anyway? You said you were too busy at the time to be testing new progs... got a bit more time these days? I can't wait to get started :drool:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Well the testing is off, I'm just gonna put it on right away. At the time it seemed that testing would be a good idea but now I have time to upgrade it so I just want to get it done. First up is XT so you'll get a taste of what Juventuz will look like from there. A lot of the stuff I've done for XT will persist here. :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
:down:

Fair enough, but I was looking forward to testing it.

Either way, I'm lookin forward to it immensely, when do you plan to get started?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)