Olympics 2008 Football (U-21-ish) (1 Viewer)

mondo1

May 14, 2006
when does the game start? italy vs portugal?

any streams or do u know where it will be shown?

ah its live on eurosport 20.45
fuck than i can'T see it
i'll get my certification today... :D

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
Tonight's game, L'Azzurrini & Portugal, Rai3 20:45 CET,19:45 GMT. Rai lists the starting 11 as: Viviano,Motta, Andreolli,Chiellini,Criscito,Montolivo,Nocerino,Aquilani,Rosina,Rossi,Pazzini. Tonight will be about who takes this more seriously, rather than which is the better team. Both sides are out of Euro2007 & most players will be over age and therefore inelegible to play in the Olympics when they start, not to mention that the Olympics in football terms is not the prestigious event they have just come out of. Call me a cynic, but I ask myself how many of our boys, at least in his own thoughts is not wondering how much effort it is worth. Like it or not, many footballers in all countries have proven over the years that "playing for the honor of the shirt" is not always sufficient motivation. I want an Italian victory, but the plus side of defeat tonight is that this management team who couldn't even work out who their best 11 is, cannot possibly continue!

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
when does the game start? italy vs portugal?

any streams or do u know where it will be shown?

ah its live on eurosport 20.45
fuck than i can'T see it
i'll get my certification today... :D
I've got the game on Sky Sports 1 in the UK. Don't know about access in the USA.

zZ[-_-]Zz;1382706 said:
Pazzini to start again? he was garbage for 3 games in a row... but glad that Rossi gets picked ahead of Palladino...
Why not play Palla and Rossi together? Palla can't be worse than Pazzini.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Il Divin Codino ¤
Apr 25, 2007
the French referee finally shows his true colours... sendin' Rossi off with a 2nd yellow for a minor offence... Zidance avenged yet? LOLZ...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Rossi, what an overrated prick. He scored one goal after taking 20 long range shots and some people thought hes the saviour of this team.
Go back to England you gloryhunting prick.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
zZ[-_-]Zz;1382947 said:
the French referee finally shows his true colours... sendin' Rossi off with a 2nd yellow for a minor offence... Zidance avenged yet? LOLZ...
The yellow card was justified, Rossi made a pretty harsh foul and reacted really bad at referee...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)