Oliveir Kapo (2 Viewers)

May 30, 2004
kapo is beeded in da team hes back up.. he will deifinitely play this yr.... mabe not in da reely important matches but as some one said he will play in da coppa.. and probalby some league matches were he can prove his talents while da main players rest

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
i think it's just that it's still early in the season and capello doesn't think it's necessary to give our reserves any playing time yet,until the injuries pile up and the first team needs rest mid-season.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I'd like to see Kapo get a chance today. Neddy will have to rest sooner or later so why not now?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
I'd like to see Kapo get a chance today. Neddy will have to rest sooner or later so why not now?
because Palermo can be a tough team to break down. I say let Neddy play at least half the match

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
Don't mean to spoil anyone's fun (namely Vonam's and Forza Juve's), but Kapo was in the worst eleven of le championat 03/04.
That doesnt mean ne thing. He's young, hes got time on his hands. And if he matures in the right environment, he coudl go places. (not that he has to look much further than Juve)

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

That doesnt mean ne thing. He's young, hes got time on his hands. And if he matures in the right environment, he coudl go places. (not that he has to look much further than Juve)

he has gonna do some good maturing on the bench

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
do you guys remember he almost get loaned back to france right after capello's come to turin.

i think every coach does have their favourite and non favourite, kapo obviously is the latter. it is unfair, but it happens everywhere in football world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)