Old Maresca on his way back (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mudaifa

May 21, 2007
he is just courting clubs so that he gets people interested and sevilla get a good price for him, thats all. he was probably asked what he thought of roma and gave a standard answer that they are a great club,etc. lets be honest if juve wanted him and he had the choice he would return to turin in a heartbeat

but you cant turn down every woman that comes your way because you are still in love with a woman who no longer loves you
;)

ClassiCo14

Mar 9, 2007
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Milanesi fight for Maresca[/FONT]
Thursday 28 June, 2007
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Milan and Inter could clash in the transfer market again as they both try to lure Sevilla midfielder Enzo Maresca.

The two city rivals have reportedly made contact with the Spanish side in the hope of negotiating a deal for the 27-year-old.

Having started his career in Milan’s youth side, Maresca made his full senior debut for West Bromwich Albion before returning to Juventus in 2000.

However, he failed to cement a regular place in the side and after three co-ownership deals was sold to Sevilla for just £1.7m.

Unlike several other Italian exports, Maresca has thrived in Spain and is a fans’ favourite at the Estadio Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan.

Inter’s offer is allegedly greater than Milan’s, with a figure of around £5.3m being suggested, but sources say that Sevilla won’t be satisfied with anything less than £7m.

After Milan’s controversial attempt to snatch David Suazo away from Inter at the 11th hour, both sides remain tight-lipped over their bids.
[/FONT]

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Inter has had a personal agreement with Maresca... need to finish the deal with Sevilla now!!!

"In the meantime, Inter are closing in on Sevilla midfielder Enzo Maresca after the former Juventus man stated that he was ready to return to Italy after three seasons in La Liga.

The Nerazzurri have reached an agreement with Maresca but still need to strike a deal with the Spanish club, who value the former West Bromwich Albion star at £5m.
"

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jun29g.html

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
and all this time i was lead to believe that maresa hated inter after he confronted them and their fans as a piacenza player saying how juve will always dominate italy and inter are nothing. :disagree: my respect for him has hit rock bottom now

Marko

GhostDog
May 1, 2006
and all this time i was lead to believe that maresa hated inter after he confronted them and their fans as a piacenza player saying how juve will always dominate italy and inter are nothing. :disagree: my respect for him has hit rock bottom now
It has no nothing to do with love or hate, he's just a professional.

Gasbarroni

Accelerati Incredibilus
Dec 15, 2005

He has been one of my favorite Juve player ever since. I remember that goal like it was yesterday:heart: Seeing him in that awful black-blue jersey would hurt my eyes and heart so much! Although he was mis valued by our beloved Juve, if he comes back to Italy it should be wearing our jersey!

Jul 28, 2002
I would have taken Enzo over both Tiago or Almiron.

Its a shame we wasted a player who could actually make things happen in our midfield, as apposed to merely destroy.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
if he joins inter it would be f**kin disgusting
just think moratti is playin mind games with our management which is workin.....why the hell are we puttin up with this
i hope we smash inter next yr!!!i think next season is when we bring back a 6-1 win from the san siro but against the nerrazuri and not the rossoneri!!!!!!!!

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
he would be wasted at inter, h eshould joina team where he will actually play.

inter have cambiasso, vieira, stankovic who would all be chosen ahead of him...and probably more at that.

was maresca needed at juve? yes he was, is he needed now that tiago and almiron have joined? no he isnt.

as it stands, juve has has a good midfield and if everyone stays at this point, we dont need anyone else. This is course if Ranieri is playing 3 upfront. If he isnt, then yes, we need a playmaker of some sort. Camo and neddy are still up in the air...marchionni was heavily rumoured to leave a while back as well.

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
Maresca cambierà squadra. E la Juve...

L’ex juventino irrequieto a Siviglia, il suo procuratore spiega: «Torna in Italia solo per una grande».

zoom - galleria Il suo ritorno alla Juventus rendereb*be felici molti tifosi bianconeri, ancora oggi legati a un giocatore importante dal punto di vista tecnico e capace di farsi ben volere dalla piazza. Enzo Maresca, centrocampista cen*trale in forza al Siviglia, può essere l’i*dea giusta per rimpolpare la mediana di Ranieri. In particolare se l’argentino Sergio Almiron, a fronte di evidenti dif*ficoltà a integrarsi, fosse ceduto. Eppoi c’è da valutare giorno per giorno la po*sizione del portoghese Tiago, in netta crescita rispetto all’inizio della stagio*ne ma pure lui non ancora del tutto con*vincente.

« La Juve si era già fatta viva nello scorso aprile - ha affermato ie*ri Candido Fortunato, procuratore del centrocam*pista -. Al tempo non se n’è fatto nulla ma parliamo di una grande club... Enzo, sia chiaro, si muoverà da Siviglia solo per approdare in una squadra di primo livello » . Difficile ad ogni modo che la trattativa, nel caso in cui dovesse ria*prirsi in tempi brevi, possa essere con*cretizzata già nel mercato di gennaio. Il trasferimento di Maresca, come evi*denziato dal suo procuratore, dipenderà molto da quanto il centrocampista verrà impiegato da qui a fine campionato dal nuovo tecnico della formazione andalu*sa, dopo che Juande Ramos lo ha so*stanzialmente ignorato.

Fonte TuttoSport

http://www.goal.com/it/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=482870

What you think

Please discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)