Old Maresca on his way back (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
Maresca aint coming back, get rid of Zalayeta and Micolli. Di Vaio was shit and the cash we got for him was good. Paro has no talent, never reaching world class while Boumsong can definitely shoot himself. Marchisio needs experience. Chielini is a prized treasure and we MUST stop relying on Del Piero.
Aint been around fer long in this forum and OMG even in serie B everything is Del Piero. Sure, he's good. Still has his touch but back into serie A? He has lost his pace. And is it just me who thinks he's getting more and more fragile? A slight nudge and topples. Perhaps one or 2 more seasons but once we are back to competitive stage especially in Europe, this squad really needs more improvements. I finally understand Buffon's frustration. All I hear is rumors and nothing ever solid is really happening in Juve's transfer.
Zanetti is a joke in serie A i'm sure you guys know it. And in this forum there are many idiots as well..... Your dream team are like wtf? Are we some Dutch or some Brazillian league? 2 fcuking Italians and the rest are an Ajax. If I remember correctly, there were people here who wanted a true Juventini and all those nonsense about Palladino being our prodigy, Giannichedda a true Juventus player and it doesnt matter whether he plays like shit as long as he loves the team and plays with his heart. So it seemed those days were gone again huh?
Back to the good ol' fan club who could only dream. A team overflown by youngsters who have an impressive one season.... I wont say i'm not one of those fans but then again try to think stability. Thats the number one thing we need. Get a team that gel together and get the serie A back soon. Screw Europe for now. We have a whole season. Neddy's possible last. Here i contemplate whether to post this and get screwed by ignorance people but hey, what the hell.......like i care

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
We have a few young&promising options for next year...Marchiso&Nocerino are just examples. They could do a great Job but only if one of them play alongside some experienced MF like Zanetti(like you saw in today's match against Bologna,Marchisio played good). I hope we won't loan them out and keep the faith in some young players. But back to Maresca...I wouldn't mind him.

Tobias

Guerriero
Sep 20, 2006
Nocerino is great, his a gatusso and pirlo wrapped in one but im biased when it comes to Nocerino :D he really impressed me in all the games i've seen him and oh he scored 2 goals today!

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
ive never seen this nocerino play but hes gatting rave reviews from a lot of people on this forum who know their stuff so im all for getting his other half this summer, Tesoro why are you biased when it comes to him??

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i think it's important to understand that players like Nocerino and Marchisio and will get smashed by teams like Inter, Milan, Roma, Fiorentina and many more..they have no experience and should only be back up next season.

Maresca would be a very good player as the attacking midfielder for the club. He is able to attack but also defend well in midfield, which would suit DD's tactics. If we dont get Frings, which is dissapointing, then we'll need to acquire a very good DM who can break down the oppositions attacks well. There were rumours of Emerson returning at one stage, but who really knows.

For me having Maresca and Diarra in the middle would be great, especially if we can retain Camoranesi and Marchionni for right wing. All we would need is a good left winger.

Tobias

Guerriero
Sep 20, 2006
@Mike after his displays for both the azzurrini and piancenza his become one of my favourite players! So in my eyes he cant do any wrong ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)