Okay, I am getting fed-up now with those stupid, racist Lazio fans!!! (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by *aca* ] ++
the worst part is that those tugs meet befor the game. There is approximately 3000 of them. Then they go to the curva Nord together, passing thorugh the gates and Never, ever buy a ticket. They just walk in as if they own the place.
Yeah, a couple of months ago I found myself in the midst of the masses. That was "interesting". :nervous:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #24

You are missing my point, i think....:confused:

If my behavciour hurts the team, i will do my best not to behave in that manner, because i dont want my team to suffer. These PPL dont care about the team, thats why fining makes no sense.

Racist fans do hurt the team, but there is a difference between genuine football fan and a thug at the Curva.
    No, I actually agree on your point.

Those thugs don't get hurt so fining Lazio makes no sense indeed.

How do you suggest we get rid of them?

Yeah, a couple of months ago I found myself in the midst of the masses. That was "interesting".
    Tell us more on your experience. I am curious of how they are like.

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
    Getting rid of them requires action from a very high places in Italy, notably goverment ;)

Singling out these PPL, shutting down some of their organistaions, shops and so on, basically shutting down their sources of income. At the same time, some sports-fairness media & educational campaign....

But, Italy is politically very partitioned country, and some very small political parties hold too much power. These same parties have interest in many of these groups (both left & right wing) so unless something radically changes in Italian politics, change of the situation on the stands is highly unlikely.

OP
    K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #26
    Why don't these guys harass some other club, like Juve, Inter or Roma

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
    I think racisme is leaving the arenas slowly. A few years ago you could hear racistic words and monkey sounds pointed to some of the black players, I am talking about Sweden now. I very rarely hear that nowadays but it happens. A few weeks ago three guys did hitler sign (or whatever you can call it) during the national anthem.
    The thing is that this will never disappear as long as the racisme exists in society. Racisme will always be there, people want someone to blame. I don't look at myself as a racist and I think everyone has an equal right for ... bla bla bla. But most of my friends are racists in some part. This won't be solved until socety solves it.

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

because lazio was benito musollini's favourite team. the nazi fans are proud of it and therefore make the headlines
    K10, You see what Media does? he blurted out this stuff which was repeted god knows how many times in the media and now everyone thinks they know Lazio's Nazi history.

"In 1927 a fascist politician by the name of Italo Foschi came up with a plan to create a single team worthy of the capital, in his list of teams Lazio was included along with all the other roman teams. SS Lazio were not happy with his plans but knew they had little chance to oppose a fascist politician, so they sought the help of another powerful person, they went to General Giorgio Vaccari, (laziale), who opposed the plan and eventually succeeded. AS Roma was born and with it the great rivalry between the two roman teams."

http://www.lazioworld.net/history_2.php

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    Don't you get it, it's a conspiracy, Sensi's doing it :D

:)
    Conspiracies are Juve's turf, dont try to shift blame around ;):D

Why Lazio is in the media spotlight has much to do with media ownership in Italy, especially sports media.

Sep 28, 2002

K10, You see what Media does? he blurted out this stuff which was repeted god knows how many times in the media and now everyone thinks they know Lazio's Nazi history.

"In 1927 a fascist politician by the name of Italo Foschi came up with a plan to create a single team worthy of the capital, in his list of teams Lazio was included along with all the other roman teams. SS Lazio were not happy with his plans but knew they had little chance to oppose a fascist politician, so they sought the help of another powerful person, they went to General Giorgio Vaccari, (laziale), who opposed the plan and eventually succeeded. AS Roma was born and with it the great rivalry between the two roman teams."

http://www.lazioworld.net/history_2.php
    oh oh, we are much smarter then others cause we know hwat is really happening. the truth is out there, only nthe chosen ones can find it, others will only know the lies given to them by conspirational media....

but still, lazio was musolinis fav team.

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002

oh oh, we are much smarter then others cause we know hwat is really happening. the truth is out there, only nthe chosen ones can find it, others will only know the lies given to them by conspirational media....

:rollani:

Some PPL chose to open they eyes & ears, some dont. That makes all the difference:)

And I'm sure Hitler, Stalin and other of the world famous butchers had a favorite team too. I guess it's the teams fault and the current fans of that team should take the blame for it.

OP
    K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #37

Cool it man. ;)

aca, i see your points and agree. Funny how these small things, maybe not so small, in history still play a part in the mordern world.

Sep 28, 2002

:rollani:

Some PPL chose to open they eyes & ears, some dont. That makes all the difference:)

And I'm sure Hitler, Stalin and other of the world famous butchers had a favorite team too. I guess it's the teams fault and the current fans of that team should take the blame for it.
    i'm cool. i was pissed with your attitude like "this little boy believes eveything thast papers write and doesn't get the real point"

you have to admit, benito's team was lazio. that is maybe not most, but still important factor. i don't know the history of lazio, roma etc. maybe there was something else. but these nazi things go by tradition. if i am a racist and i live in roma i will support lazio, not roma. it's not the team's fault, it's like a curse.

and it's nonetheless stupid to think that media exaggerates this phenomenon only with lazio. i'm sure every team has nazi supporters but lazio has the biggest amy. maybe there is exaggeration in some way cause when there is some incident first fact will be that supporter is nazi, he will be attached to some football team only after then. whereas for lazio these things go together. but that didn't come out of nothing. so blaming only media and berlusconi is as much stupid as blaming me for not knowing history of your club.

anyway, racism in lazio is the same as hooliganism in england. many english fans are nice people but team's name is tainted when small gruop of hooligans do their stuff. same for lazio.

whatever. cheers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)