Okay, here goooes.. (1 Viewer)

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
Right well, my plans for the summer are non-existant. I'm stuck at home with my dog for 2, maybe 4 weeks if my parents decide to take that second holiday.

Anyway, it just so happens last week my neighbours went on holiday. They left their daughter, sister of a guy I have a kick-about with sometimes and help him with his computer-related problems and such. Guess you could say we're 'alright' with each other, not 'friends' but about halfway there..as such.

Moving on, I just went out to fill the dog's bowl (yes,that dog) and she was taking the trash out. So I say 'Hi', I've never really spoke to her before..but I've always copped glances of her impressive cleavage and nice arse.

She seems a shy girl, bit of meat on her but tanned..brunette though so it makes up for it. Guess you could say 'I would'..

Anyhoo, she sparked up a conversation askin' how I was 'n stuff and how come I hadn't spoke to her before..she was a bit tipsy I could see, so she was obviously a lot more open than she'd usually be.

Anyway, she was askin' me if I had a girlfriend, eyeing me up and stuff..commenting that I was cute and offered me a can. Which I declined as I hate Carling, which I know from experience is what they always get in..she got me one anyway, I talked with her for another hour or so..she'd basically told me she was single and in an 'experimental' phase and as far as I could see was offering herself to me seeing as the opportunity was there for the taking.

She asked me out on Friday, which I accepted since that's when my parents jetted abroard and I'd fancy a good night out..her phone rang and her pal was comin' over, she'd finished with her boyfriend apparently - boo hoo, she'd have to 'comfort' her. Anyway, we talked some more - she was clearly out of it, as she kept repeatin' herself..established I was single for the 5th time, established she passed her driving test 4th time round - *chortle chortle* etc. etc.

Anyway, a car pulled up and she said it was her buddy so she'd have to go - I said goodnight and I'd see her soon, and she asked for a kiss goodnight; so I said 'k, just a quickie' - I went for the cheek, but she moved in and went full on. I was like riiiight, but fairly cool with it..
As I thought more and more about it, I guess she must've had her eye on me a while as we've caught each other looking quite a bit..this could turn into a diamond in the rough, no? a relationship from nowhere..

ANYWAY!!!! strayed quite off topic, but it boils down to this: Should I follow this up?
Of course I'll go out with her..but should I do the dirty on my neighbours? I can see this becoming a bit of a sex thing, whereas we'll get down to it all summer and when our families are back will stray apart again..should I just go for it? try and make something more of it, she seems like a nice girl? cease any contact with her, snub.

Opinions?

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Pete

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    Well it happened really late, Nicole..like an hour ago. All my mates are nonces, and are the biggest frig's you've ever seen..I just felt like typing it down to record what happened so I don't forget it tomorrow more than anything else. Noted though. *hangs head*

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    What the hell do you need to confirm she's into you dude, a blowjob??? :D

Seriously, go for it. So what if she's your neighbour, so what if things dont work out, you yourself said you didnt talk to her much anyway.

Now go and shag her.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    I think the signals are pretty clear there, Muscolino. If you keep hanging on the fringe here, it's only going to get downright embarassing when she has to install runway lights along her thighs.

The only caveat I would add is to be careful. Oh yeah, the safe sex thing. But you also don't know this woman nor her background. At the same time, she has related ties to you through neighbors and friends. Not that something will come back to haunt you at all. But you don't know if this woman just escaped from a psycho ward, is trying to get back at her boyfriend before he gets out of prison, etc.

But definitely enjoy it for what it's worth... no expectations.

OP
    Pete

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8
    I'm pretty sure she's safe on all sides..my only hang-up is that if her brother finds out it could get fairly messy, I mean I've teased him about her before - he's a year or two younger than me, and he looks to me as someone who will stand up for him or something..I have an image of him throwing his fists around, tears streaming down his face or worst - the Dad. He's deaf in one ear and can't use his left hand, he picked them injuries up in fights or so I hear (hear - geddit?)..
    Anyway, yeah at the moment I want to hump her so bad especially as it's like 2am here and she caught me around the jack-off hour..but tomorrow it might be different.
    Then again, I'm such paranoid thinker at night..much to consider. I appreciate your input by the way..
    Oh! and one more minor detail I forgot to add..I'm 18 and she's 20 I believe and judging from that conversation I keep mentally replaying to myself - horny as hell. :D

K10

Jul 12, 2002
    It's kind of wierd people share these things on a forum.

I got to see the girl first to tell you if to go ahead or not.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Muscolino9 ] ++
    I'm pretty sure she's safe on all sides..my only hang-up is that if her brother finds out it could get fairly messy, I mean I've teased him about her before - he's a year or two younger than me, and he looks to me as someone who will stand up for him or something..I have an image of him throwing his fists around, tears streaming down his face or worst - the Dad. He's deaf in one ear and can't use his left hand, he picked them injuries up in fights or so I hear (hear - geddit?)..
    Anyway, yeah at the moment I want to hump her so bad especially as it's like 2am here and she caught me around the jack-off hour..but tomorrow it might be different.
    Then again, I'm such paranoid thinker at night..much to consider. I appreciate your input by the way..
    Oh! and one more minor detail I forgot to add..I'm 18 and she's 20 I believe and judging from that conversation I keep mentally replaying to myself - horny as hell. :D
    Having come this far do you seriously believe you could pass this up?

Admit it now, no matter what anyone says here you're shagging her anyway.:)

OP
    Pete

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #20
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    Soooo... the big bad brother is 16? :rofl:

Maybe she should shag you, 'cause this story is making you look like a pussy :D ;)
    I never said I couldn't take him, I could take anyone - I'm Muscle remember? :p
    ..maybe so, strap-on anyone?

++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
    the word desperation comes to mind...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)