Oh the shame... how can they live with the shame... P.S. Pretty disgusting too (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nekton ] ++
Yes, that much I know. At least in Sweden it is, don't see why though and that was the whole point of the post :)

It shouldn't be.
I remember there was a case in Germany where a cannibal put out an ad on a website arranging to meet with someone who wanted to be slaughtered and eaten to. Sure enough, someone came forward, and the guy killed him and ate him :yuck:

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

I remember there was a case in Germany where a cannibal put out an ad on a website arranging to meet with someone who wanted to be slaughtered and eaten to. Sure enough, someone came forward, and the guy killed him and ate him :yuck:
It wasnt just one, a few came forward! :yuck:

Srecka

Jan 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Mum had sex with son, 18

By ROBIN PERRIE

A MUM faces jail after she admitted having sex with her 18-year-old son.

A court heard how Sylvia Payne, 45, and teenager Mark were lying on a bed when he suffered a panic attack.

Payne comforted him with a hug and “one thing led to another”, magistrates were told.

Another member of the family found out and was so disgusted they alerted police.

At first Payne, a jobless mother of seven, denied the allegations. But she later admitted having full consensual sex with the teenager. They arrived together for the hearing in Workington, Cumbria.

Prosecutor David Handsford told the magistrates: “It seems they were in bed watching a video. Mark had suffered a panic attack and when she gave him a cuddle and comforted him one thing led to another.”

Mike Woolaghan, defending, said: “There is a lot that has gone on in terms of abusive behaviour within the family and Mrs Payne is perhaps as much a victim in this as anyone else.”

Payne, of Maryport, admitted an offence under the 2003 Sexual Offences Act. The case was adjourned until August 25 for sentencing but she faces up to two years in prison.

Link
yuck

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Thats disgusting....I would never do such thing with an ugly woman like that.....I thought it was a milf for a sec.....;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)