Oh the shame... how can they live with the shame... P.S. Pretty disgusting too (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Fair enough; I'm just not sure anymore about the criteria that we're supposed to work on; to be honest there has never been too consistent a pattern in thread closures and that's kind of confused me. I'm still finding my feet, so you'll have to bear with me :down:

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Fair enough; I'm just not sure anymore about the criteria that we're supposed to work on; to be honest there has never been too consistent a pattern in thread closures and that's kind of confused me. I'm still finding my feet, so you'll have to bear with me :down:
Hey, didn't mean it like that :) I'm sure you're doing a great job! ;)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
What I don't understand is how "one thing led to another" with his own mother. I'd like to know what exactly led to what, cos I'm just not seeing the order of events here.
It's amazing what can happen if you serve your kids Lucky-brand vodka in their Rice Krispies in the morning.

Snap, crackle, pop, baby...

River

Jun 15, 2004
You can understand how with some people incest could happen. People love their mother/father more than anything. This guy probably hasnt got a life and has nothing better to do all day than love and think about his mother, sooner or later they end up banging each other.

Everyone needs it :D

Though it is quite sick and id never do it. Then again I hate my parents guts :D

And :thumb: Graham

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
cmon man. whats next consensual murder
Well, since you ask. If someone wants to die and asks another to help him with it, who am I to say that they can't do that?

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
Yes, that much I know. At least in Sweden it is, don't see why though and that was the whole point of the post :)

It shouldn't be.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nekton ] ++
Yes, that much I know. At least in Sweden it is, don't see why though and that was the whole point of the post :)

It shouldn't be.
i agree, but the only problem is what if someone murders someone and claims they agreed beforehand:D

or do you mean euthanasia in hospitals

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
i agree, but the only problem is what if someone murders someone and claims they agreed beforehand:D

or do you mean euthanasia in hospitals
If they got it on paper it doesn't matter where the mercy killing takes place IMO :)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
You can understand how with some people incest could happen. People love their mother/father more than anything. This guy probably hasnt got a life and has nothing better to do all day than love and think about his mother, sooner or later they end up banging each other.

Everyone needs it :D
:dielaugh:

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004

If they got it on paper it doesn't matter where the mercy killing takes place IMO :)
unless its in the middle of a town square crowded with people. im sure mothers dont want their kids to see someone brutally killed at their age:D

River

Jun 15, 2004

It shouldn't be.
It isnt needed. Dosent take alot of effort to kill yourself. Its just downright selfish to want someone else to help you.

I would make a new thread but im to dam lazy, someone else do it :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)