Oh the shame... how can they live with the shame... P.S. Pretty disgusting too (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Mum had sex with son, 18

By ROBIN PERRIE

A MUM faces jail after she admitted having sex with her 18-year-old son.

A court heard how Sylvia Payne, 45, and teenager Mark were lying on a bed when he suffered a panic attack.

Payne comforted him with a hug and “one thing led to another”, magistrates were told.

Another member of the family found out and was so disgusted they alerted police.

At first Payne, a jobless mother of seven, denied the allegations. But she later admitted having full consensual sex with the teenager. They arrived together for the hearing in Workington, Cumbria.

Prosecutor David Handsford told the magistrates: “It seems they were in bed watching a video. Mark had suffered a panic attack and when she gave him a cuddle and comforted him one thing led to another.”

Mike Woolaghan, defending, said: “There is a lot that has gone on in terms of abusive behaviour within the family and Mrs Payne is perhaps as much a victim in this as anyone else.”

Payne, of Maryport, admitted an offence under the 2003 Sexual Offences Act. The case was adjourned until August 25 for sentencing but she faces up to two years in prison.

Link

Buy on AliExpress.com

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
she is so way totally ugly! :yuck: she needs to get a total makeover(i am talking diet,new clothes,etc.) and two years only? i think they should triple that!:groan:

Minfana

Jul 15, 2003
You must admit to the fact that it's much more common that fathers rape their daughters - even in the so called civilized countries.

At least in this case the "poor boy" is not a minor - and guys can't be forced, right? Just wondering...

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    is that them in th picture?

****, i wouldnt be able to do anyhing with woman that ugly, not to mention my mother.

disgusting.
    Yep, thats them :yuck:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    That's quite disgusting

But before this thread degenerates into a "point at the disgusting people and say yuck", why not try to make a decent discussion of it?

What does your government/religion say about incest? I don't know much about laws concerning it, but does anyone live in or know of a state where it's perfectly legal for direct family members to marry/have sex?

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
    Is incest illegal? Jeez... Why? Of course consensual sex shouldn't be punished by society in any way. Nothing consensual should be, it's as simple as that.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    You had to have seen that coming. You're losing your sharpness ;)
    Of course I saw that coming, I'm just feeling generous today :)

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
    she is so way totally ugly! :yuck: she needs to get a total makeover(i am talking diet,new clothes,etc.) and two years only? i think they should triple that!:groan:
    it is :yuck: to describe someone's look as :yuck: :rolleyes:
    what they did is digusting ofcourse but i am sure they have reasons to do so (mentally sick)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    What I don't understand is how "one thing led to another" with his own mother. I'd like to know what exactly led to what, cos I'm just not seeing the order of events here.

Anyone got anything profound to add on the subject of incest?

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
    sex with mom:eek:........I get it if his mom looks like Kylie Minouge or something......but how could he had sex with a polar bear like that?!:lazy::wallbang:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    So you're saying that you'd consider it if you're mother was a stunner?

I'm considering closing this thread, but in light of the recent accusations of moderators being too trigger-happy, and also considering that I'm fairly new to the business, maybe it'd be best for me to wait for some feedback on the thread. One of the complaints was that mods were closing threads that didn't necessary break the rules, but this doesn't fall into that particular category.

"Post content
    Your posts are not allowed to contain sexual content"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)