Oh the long wait (1 Viewer)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Bozi.78 ] ++
trust me mate, ignore her, by acting like a love sick puppy she has you where she wants you, if you pretend not to be too bothered it will drive her crazy, she will start to wonder "what is wrong with me,why is he not bothered anymore?" then she will probably start to show more interest in you again.
dont ask me why it just happens that women are all mental
and before anyone calls me crazy,i have a long term girlfriend and have 4 sisters so i know how crazy women are
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
"Fuit la elles te suit suit la elle te fuit." Who said the French don't have good sayings.

To translate for those who don't know: Flee and she'lll follow you, follow her and she'll flee.
sorry to quote myself and jeeks but there is your answer, play it cool and she will love it

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
So why are you sorry then?
because it looks a bit pompous when you quote yourself IMO

good luck mate,dont let the bitch leave you hanging

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Layce Erayce ] ++
Well said.

Thinking back, it seems so trite to dress up, pay a 30 dollar cover, make small talk (that you know you secretly despise), get blown off, try again, wiggle your way into getting a fat club-whore to open her legs and have pity-sex with you- all for 5-8 seconds of ecstasy.
Yeah it's quite futile. There is no more obvious scene than the heterosexual clubbing scene to illustrate that women are the more powerful sex. Here you have all these horny, sad guys chasing after women who are quietly laughing. I love watching it :D

And Erik, I just might take you up on the offer ;)
Lemme know ;)

++ [ originally posted by Black Mamba ] ++
Exactly

Murphys law
Murphy's law is "Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong." How the hell does that relate to "Fuit la elles te suit suit la elle te fuit."??? :D

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Murphy's law is "Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong. How the hell does that relate to "Fuit la elles te suit suit la elle te fuit."??? :D

I was gonna ask, but I didnt want it to seem like I was picking on her :D

OP

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
  • Thread Starter #50
    Well, she came half an hour late with no good excuse and she was really quiet. Almost uninterested (though I know she's not since she came to see me). After a while I had enough and asked her what she wants with this relationship, and all she answered was "I don't know". That was very unlike her, because she always has lots of things to say and is almost always on a good mood. I told her that I'd like to know if we were to continue, and she remained quiet. We ate our food, a hug, and then left. It's pretty much over. Too bad, since I liked the girl.

Oh well, now I have to look for another prey to try out my newly learned skills which I've learnt from experience and from you guys. :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Sadomin ] ++
    Well, she came half an hour late with no good excuse and she was really quiet. Almost uninterested (though I know she's not since she came to see me). After a while I had enough and asked her what she wants with this relationship, and all she answered was "I don't know". That was very unlike her, because she always has lots of things to say and is almost always on a good mood. I told her that I'd like to know if we were to continue, and she remained quiet. We ate our food, a hug, and then left. It's pretty much over. Too bad, since I liked the girl.

Oh well, now I have to look for another prey to try out my newly learned skills which I've learnt from experience and from you guys. :D

You shouldnt have had the "where is this going?" converstation this early

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003

Murphy's law is "Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong." How the hell does that relate to "Fuit la elles te suit suit la elle te fuit."??? :D

Actually it wasnt Murphys Law what I was referring to I got confused

What I was trying to say is, it always happens that when youre interested in someone that someone doesnt seem to care, but just wait until you stop giving a shit about him/her to make them become interested

Quite different my bad :D

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005

Yeah it's quite futile. There is no more obvious scene than the heterosexual clubbing scene to illustrate that women are the more powerful sex. Here you have all these horny, sad guys chasing after women who are quietly laughing. I love watching it :D

Lemme know ;)

fugax sequax, sequax fugax

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)