Oh no, my eyes (1 Viewer)

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jun-hide ] ++
:yuck:,
Even if I am not a great fan of D'ale, he is talent certainly warrants better team than Wolfsburg. BTW, Alex we can tell you have been pretty behind of latest news.;)
Me wrong, Hamburg.:D, Heck it is a German team, I know nothing of them other than Takahara plays for them.:p

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #6
    I spent 2 weeks out in the country with no internet access, does that answer your question? ;)

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    I spent 2 weeks out in the country with no internet access, does that answer your question? ;)
    I bet you have been pretty surprised by the news. Most of us took it as a joke at the beginning.;)

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    it's Wolfsburg and there is a different between Hamburg and Wolfsburg because Hamburg are shit and Wolfsburg not.

Martin, this is old news. i'm surprised you didn't know about it, because it was almost certain that he'll join them more than two weeks ago. you should have known about it

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    You never heard the song?

"You say tomayto, and I say tomahto. You say potayto and I say potahto" ?

Anyway, it means that it's the same thing, just in different words ;)

++ [ originally posted by BloodOnMoral ] ++
    you know, erik, after the german lesson i had yesterday, i began to hate germans myself :D
    What happened?

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
    well .. not too much ... i just realised that i'll never be able to speak that proper and i had in my mind just the words from drrof je tranen ... and than i said in my mind that i'll learn german just to help me learn dutch :D ...anyway the language (german) sucks and i have a full week of lessons next week :yuck:
    imagine that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)