'Official' ??? Zlatan to Juve. (2 Viewers)

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
i really dont care about Zlatan anymore... we lost Miccoli to fiorentina!! :down:
is it really true with miccoli? if it, juventus have for sure right to bring him back

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
If i'm right the transfer of Zlatan is official. Dutch televesion over here were reporting he left for Turin earlier today and he signed for Juventus and they even talked to VDV about his reactions about Zlatan to Juve. So I think we can safely say it's a done deal.

Jun 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
If i'm right the transfer of Zlatan is official. Dutch televesion over here were reporting he left for Turin earlier today and he signed for Juventus and they even talked to VDV about his reactions about Zlatan to Juve. So I think we can safely say it's a done deal.
Because they talk about it on Studio Sport doesn't make it official, it's official when either Ajax or Juventus confirm it

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by W.Sneijder -18- ] ++

Because they talk about it on Studio Sport doesn't make it official, it's official when either Ajax or Juventus confirm it
Very true, but it does confirm that Zlatan has gone to Turin.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
you're all crazy with rumours now, which is quite understandable, because there are LOTS of rumours flying now... We got Zlatan now (only minor details left) and Miccoli HASN'T LEFT anywhere!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)