'Official' ??? Zlatan to Juve. (3 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by W.Sneijder -18- ] ++
Another detail which make you wonder:

Zlatan Ibrahimovic is also registered in the Champions League for Ajax and he hasn't been taken of this list. So he's on 2 lists right now... :p
even if he's on 2 lists, he will be automatically removed from on é after the transfer deadline

julio1011

Mar 3, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve100% ] ++

amd how do you know that???

cause the news is on uefa.com and i gazzetta.it said that juve have cannavaro and zlatan on the champions league lists even before fabio's news was made official

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by julio1011 ] ++
1 hour and 15 minutes to the deadline

another thing is that... juve have already registered zlatan for the champions league
Where did you see that list?

Juvefreak

Aug 25, 2002
About Janku there is nothing new... But its clear that he want to stay in Serie A and I'm sure that if Moggi will make a right offer that he will come...

And I'm hoping for that!!

Juvefreak

Aug 25, 2002

Except the Juve and Ajax site, so nothing is official yet!
But you will see that it will follow later! The Cannavaro deal was also completed and now you can see on the site that Canna is at Juve... It take some time. uefa.com also wrote that the teams will present their players later that day...

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A lot of speculation had been circulating around from late last night in the Dutch media regarding a possible transfer of the now former Ajax player to Juve and the news has been confirmed on Tuesday afternoon that the Swedish player has joined the 'Old Lady'.

Ibrahimovic has signed a 4 year deal which will see him net around 1.5 million Euros per year while Ajax will receive 19 million Euros for the departing player.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
There are heavy discussions about this on the Ajax forums, nobody is sure at the moment....it's really like one big soap :p
I'm sure Zlatan will play for Juve in the end. Ajax would be stupid not to sell him and Juve would be stupid not to buy him. Van der Vaart or Zlatan has to go and with VDV being the captain it's obvious Zlatan is the one to go. Besides Arouna Kone who would be Zlatan's replacement is a pretty great football player as well.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Wow. This would be awesome news. We really needed someone who was a little unorthodox and creative up front (Miccoli is the closest we seem to have these days)... and this should jazz it up.

I have my reasons to be skeptical about Zlatan, but overall I think Capello could manage him productively in a way that Lippi could not.

And this would continue our Juve tradition of signing the striker who effectively scores to knock the Italy NT out of the Euro... (last one being Trez).

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
"He's a great purchase, no need to highlight it," said Del Piero, "We already know about the qualities of the player. I'm happy and not worried about the competition."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)