'Official' ??? Zlatan to Juve. (8 Viewers)

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juventino783 ] ++
Del Piero is a fair Player, it is good what he say about Zlatan
Yes he is. This is cool, i have imagined this to happen, when i saw Italy-Sweden in euro, how friendly Buffon, DP and Zambo were to Zlatan, maybe they knew he was going to be a teammate ;)

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
++ [ originally posted by W.Sneijder -18- ] ++
Well, **** YOU Zlatan...****ing prick...you're not even good at lying. Stupid ****...I'm really pissed off right now
Yea, I'm sure all of this was just his idea and highest wish :rolleyes: The club had absolutely nothing to do with it and neither did his brawl with Rafael "Big sissy" VDV... Lets all just blast Zlatan for the club selling him!

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
Everyone blasts Zlatan for everything, he has got a bad guy reputation, personally i just think he is cool and bright, he can answer for himself, and he is a superb player.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Nekton ] ++

Yea, I'm sure all of this was just his idea and highest wish :rolleyes: The club had absolutely nothing to do with it and neither did his brawl with Rafael "Big sissy" VDV ... Lets all just blast Zlatan for the club selling him!
ive head vdv be called numerous things, from best youngster, to the best dutch players, but big sissy is a new one:D

Jul 28, 2002
jus like im a fan of mourinho, im a fan of z, big ego, big talent, hugely entertaining, as a football fan, that what i want to see :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Swedish and Norwegian media have announced the deal as being finalized, we'll see what happens until midnight and what headlines pop up tomorrow morning. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)