Official Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sutnevuJ ] ++

I see that you really love this player and that my posts are really getting to you.

Freedon of speech, its a *****.

At no time in my posts have i insulted you or called you names.

This is a forum and people should be able to post their opinions about certain matters without being insulted by others.

so while ive got your blood boiling with my comments, im going to walk away from this childish argument you are starting with me.

Good luck to you.

and maybe you should grow up! :D
We are discusing football, sure we all have different opinions and preferances but there are things that are certain. You can't say stealing is right juga for the sake of freedom of speech.

Anyhow, Im really amazed at how you rate Zlatan.
Zlatan has been our creative spark since the start of the season, many chances and goals have come because of him, beacause of his brilliance. sure he doesn't score the goals yet, but with his creative passes I wouldn't mind if he only scores less than 10 goals for us the entire season. His contribution is THAT BIG. Dont be fooled by STATISTICS alone because in a game between 11 vs. 11, Statistics don't tell everything.
Vieira's goal was 70%Zlatan and 30% Vieira.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Yeah but Abbiati might not have had the instinct of making the run to the far post :D

but it's a correct expression of how perfect the lob was, it looked so very easy to head the ball.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++

We are discusing football, sure we all have different opinions and preferances but there are things that are certain. You can't say stealing is right juga for the sake of freedom of speech.

Zlatan has been our creative spark since the start of the season, many chances and goals have come because of him, beacause of his brilliance. sure he doesn't score the goals yet, but with his creative passes I wouldn't mind if he only scores less than 10 goals for us the entire season. His contribution is THAT BIG. Dont be fooled by STATISTICS alone because in a game between 11 vs. 11, Statistics don't tell everything.
agreed

sutnevuJ

Aug 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++

Dude, i never questioned his technical skills, we all know what he can do.
I said he has mental issues that obviously interfere with his game.
Only when he sorts out his attitude will he become the player we all hope him to be.
Believe me i like this player, he has amazing potential, but he has issues.

Maybe he just needs a hug :)

Oct 1, 2002
I can't believe how biased some people here.if you watched the whole match. you'll realize how crap Zlatan was playing when he entered the match. He broke our attacking flow so many times.He started to play better only after that marvelous assist.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++
I can't believe how biased some people here.if you watched the whole match. you'll realize how crap Zlatan was playing when he entered the match. He broke our attacking flow so many times.He started to play better only after that marvelous assist.
yeah thats true, he wasnt that great when he entered the field, he didnt have a level head.His runs weren't right as well as his passes.
After the assists it looked like he was a different player and everything was going right for him but he didnt get a chance to score.

i hope he has the same mentatlity in the coming matches.I really want him to score against rapid so he can produce a great game against inter on the weekend.

Togon

Nov 2, 2003

I see that you really love this player and that my posts are really getting to you.

Freedon of speech, its a *****.

At no time in my posts have i insulted you or called you names.

This is a forum and people should be able to post their opinions about certain matters without being insulted by others.

so while ive got your blood boiling with my comments, im going to walk away from this childish argument you are starting with me.

Good luck to you.

and maybe you should grow up! :D
jeez mate, i didnt call you any names, neither insulted you in that post.

some people can write, but not read.

if you post idiot opinions (like fluke pass) what you expect? Shall i praise you that at least you figured out it was a pass and not a misshit shot?

have a nice walk

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
It’s quite complex…
Ibra needs his temper to be a good footballer…
On the other hand I totally agree on that he needs to quit his stupidity on the pitch, but I don’t want to se him loose his aggressiveness.

And just one other thing…
Zlatan is so important for our game. Not just when he does things, just being on the field is worth a millions.

1. He always draws attention, witch means that the other players get less attention.
2. When he tries his stunts he makes the defenders insecure, so it’s important that he continues to try even if he doesn’t succeed. Why didn’t the defenders attack him against Parma? Just because they were worried. Zalayeta would never have got that distance or time.
3. We’ve complained over the years that Juve doesn’t play an elegant game… Well… Is it not just great to watch…

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Holygr4le ] ++
It’s quite complex…
On the other hand I totally agree on that he needs to quit his stupidity on the pitch, but I don’t want to se him loose his aggressiveness.

Zlatan is so important for our game. Not just when he does things, just being on the field is worth a millions.

1. He always draws attention, witch means that the other players get less attention.
2. When he tries his stunts he makes the defenders insecure, so it’s important that he continues to try even if he doesn’t succeed. Why didn’t the defenders attack him against Parma? Just because they were worried. Zalayeta would never have got that distance or time.
3. We’ve complained over the years that Juve doesn’t play an elegant game… Well… Is it not just great to watch…
good post

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Yes Holygr4le is right.

Just taking as an example the goal against Parma, Zlatan drew two defenders towards him before he assisted vieira who was alone in the penalty area. And this is not the only time that happens. He's one of the few players that whenever he has the ball, at least two players go towards him and for those who know football, that is a great tactical advantage having him on your side!

Even if he plays crap and doesn't score, just that quality is enough to help the team score or at least create chances.

When we bought him we all knew he was no goal scorer and few believed he would score more than 10 goals considering his best season for Ajax was 13 goals. Just cos he outdid himself last year with 16 goals, doesn't mean he will do the same this year. He already has 2 assists so far, which means he's on his way to beat his personal record of 6 assists in Serie A which is his main duty to be fair.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
did you hear how the juve fans in the tardini celebrated Zlatan as he came in against Parma? it was great, I have seen these celebrating only with DP. But now also Zlatan is very loved from the fans. we are the only one who discuss the importance of our players here. I think all of our players (DP and Zlatan) are important for us. every one of them will be needed and a part of our succses at the end of the season (inshalah).

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Holygr4le ] ++
It’s quite complex…

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004

Dude, i never questioned his technical skills, we all know what he can do.
I said he has mental issues that obviously interfere with his game.
Only when he sorts out his attitude will he become the player we all hope him to be.
Believe me i like this player, he has amazing potential, but he has issues.

Maybe he just needs a hug :)
Perhaps so, but better some one else do it then me, coz I aint tall enough to hug him :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)