Official Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikko

Dec 9, 2004
Välkommen Zlatan är Kung! Hur går du? Och bra Jul till grannlandet.

I was in Stockholm, when Sweden played against Hungary. I got the ticket to match. I was so extremely happy that I see Zlatan playing but he was injured. What a pity! Anyway the match was good.

I'm absolutely sure that Zlatan will be our future star. Even now he has scored 7 goals in his first season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
God jul på Finland mikko! hälsa alla där från Sverige ;)

Japp, Zlatan will become a great star in Juventus I believe and continue DP's work as a crowd favourite :D

mikko

Dec 9, 2004
Tack för hälsningar!!! I'm so envy you Swedish because your football culture is so magnificent comparent to Finland. It was great to looked Allsvenska matches. It was extremely exciting in the closing minutes of the season.

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
After 16 Serie A rounds, no other player in Serie A gets so many freekicks as Zlatan Ibrahimovic. 57 times has defenders in serie a felt that they had to tackle and stop Zlatan. Zlatan is in the lead in the freekick league :)

2nd place: Cagliaris Nelson Abeijon with 52. and you can find Adriano in 6th place.

source: datasport.it

:) Zlatan has had a tough time in his Serie A adventure so far. The opponents are really afraid of giving Zlatan any space or time to make some magic with the ball ;)

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
and they are right to be afraid but they are doing great so far :groan:
True :(
But I hope Zlatan can learn how to get more space. Maybe give him a free role? And do like Henry or Sheva for example. Have the entire offensive side of the pitch to move around, so it's tougher to man-man mark him all the time :)

I expect a lot better from Ibrahimovic..

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++

But I hope Zlatan can learn how to get more space. Maybe give him a free role? And do like Henry or Sheva for example. Have the entire offensive side of the pitch to move around, so it's tougher to man-man mark him all the time :)

He will do well for sure. Juz give him more time.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i've heard this a billion times!
but it is so true :down:

anyway,it's not only zlatan's fault that he doesn't have enough space...

he needs help from the rest of the team! :(

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++

Zlatan cann't play like Henry or Sheva's style, cuz he cannt match their speed and runs.....
man-man play best suit him thanks to his strong body....
Zlatan's problem is mentally, I think he beleive that he is the most skillful player in the world, so everytime he touch the ball he can score a Maradonna style goal....
I prefer to watch a player with one or two skillful touch per game than a player trying to make genious moves everytime he touch the ball and half of his trail SUCKS....

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by difuz ] ++
yes, he dribbled more in ajax, atleast against those games with juve ive seen. and he doesnt seem to get the ball that often
Its because the defenders in Italy are tougher than those in Holland, so this explains why he is not dribbling like he did with Ajax..

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by NEDVED ] ++

Its because the defenders in Italy are tougher than those in Holland, so this explains why he is not dribbling like he did with Ajax..
How bout Champ League match....sometime he lost too...our opponent defenders are not from serie a...

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by my_hitzJUVE ] ++

How bout Champ League match....sometime he lost too...our opponent defenders are not from serie a...
Against Bayern he dribbled well, the other matches probably because Capello asked him to pass the ball rather than dribble, maybe

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by NEDVED ] ++

Against Bayern he dribbled well, the other matches probably because Capello asked him to pass the ball rather than dribble, maybe
how u can say like that....its not relevent...all our opponents are very strong and unpredictable....so, whats so special with bayern

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by my_hitzJUVE ] ++

how u can say like that....its not relevent...all our opponents are very strong and unpredictable....so, whats so special with bayern
Against Bayern he found space he needs to dribble and do all the tricks he did..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)