Official Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
i suppose his assists for Nedved(Messina,Bayern) and Zalayeta(Roma) were accidental too.
Of course, couldn't you tell that he was trying to shoot? :)

la_dynamite86

Sep 24, 2004
...Yeah! But my favourite player is Prins Carl Philip :) :D I'm just kidding...

I don't think it's the best swedish player you vote for on this site, I would say it's the most popular swedish male or sth like that, isn't it, although I don't understand Swedish.

meryem_valo

Sep 22, 2004
Doesnt matter :)
I voted for him cause he's great, LoL !
And for me he's the most famous swedish male and the best swedish footballer :p
Larsson is great too but he has won a lot of prices in Sweden so this time its for Zlatan :)

Today I think that Zlatan plays better than before ...he wasnt as static as usual and he made a great pass to Del piero !!
OMG I still can't believe that he dribbled all the Bayern defence to give the ball to Alex :) :)

But beside this goal, Del piero didnt play well this evening ...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ibrah1movic ] ++
i suppose the assist tonight against bayern was just an accident... hihi your funny, zlatan's brilliant your just funny :LOL:
I hate to interrupt, but Zlatan's 'assist' was actually a shot that was fumbled by Kahn ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
You guys wanna know something funny?

Raffi VDV scored for Ajax against NEC Nijmegen on the weekend, and that goal took him level with Zlatan Ibrahimovic as Ajax's top goalscorer for this season :LOL:

LaPrimaJuve

Sep 27, 2004
This is twice that Zlatan has created the winning goal against Bayern!

I have to give Buffon the man of the match award, undeniably the best Giocatore, but Ibrahimovic's had a great match and his turn was fantastic. The same turn he gave Brescia in his first match!

Incredible!!

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
You guys wanna know something funny?

Raffi VDV scored for Ajax against NEC Nijmegen on the weekend, and that goal took him level with Zlatan Ibrahimovic as Ajax's top goalscorer for this season :LOL:
I knew this long ago. And I was wondering where the rest fo the strikers r. So far I only see Raffi RDV, who is an attacking midfielder scoring.

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by LaPrimaJuve ] ++
This is twice that Zlatan has created the winning goal against Bayern!

I have to give Buffon the man of the match award, undeniably the best Giocatore, but Ibrahimovic's had a great match and his turn was fantastic. The same turn he gave Brescia in his first match!

Incredible!!
i knoow:eek: at times i couldnt belive that he actually saved that goal he was deff amazing..thumbs up buffon

Sep 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ibrah1movic ] ++

i suppose the assist tonight against bayern was just an accident... hihi your funny, zlatan's brilliant your just funny :LOL:
++ [ originally posted by meryem_valo ] ++

I totally agree :D
he was great this evening !!
haha he was brilliant but only now i saw it all (couldn't see the game live :down: ) and realize it wasn't an assist!! now i'm the funny one!! (but an honest one who admits when she's wrong!) I only saw the great moves from zlatan and that del piero scored! I didn't see that zlatan shot first and missed... forgive me... still he is brilliant!!

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
It seems that finally he reached his good form against bayern ,he was brilliant , dribling and holding the ball is exceptional:D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Zlatan definitely looks like he's improving and adapting to our style of play, although he still has to learn when to pass the ball.

If he keeps improving, maybe our player of the month awards will go to Emerson, Cannavaro, then Zlatan :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)