Official Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donsazio

Feb 26, 2006
zizoufan said:
@IlDivinCodino

I'm really rid of these kind of comments in this forum !
Trezeguet misses chances
he scored 22 goals and theses will somehow contribute in the scudetto 29
Zlatan misses chances
he scored 7 goals ( the last one was important right ?)

I dont' blame human being. I mean u seem like an e.t in this forum !

I appreciate every effort made by every player. FULL STOP

why cant we all be like this:) nicely put +rep

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
zizoufan said:
they were criticizing him all the time and whisstling him some times!
this gesture is justified IMO

now he scores a vial goal in a crucial moment !
:howler:

The fact Zlatan got to start so many times this seaon is a sign of disrespect towards the fans. Of course they were criticising and whistling him all the time as he plain sucked. Hell, he even missed two sitters today.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
zizoufan said:
they were criticizing him all the time and whisstling him some times!
this gesture is justified IMO

now he scores a vial goal in a crucial moment !
in this wide celebration and joy in the delle alpi he needs to fight with the crowd ?? justified ? that kind of gesture is restricted only to a true asshole. can you imagine honourable players acting this way ?? and now ?? and for 1 goal ?? :tdown: :tdown: he lost any respect he could have had with the goal.

Donsazio

Feb 26, 2006
Matteo10 said:
:howler:

The fact Zlatan got to start so many times this seaon is a sign of disrespect towards the fans. Of course they were criticising and whistling him all the time as he plain sucked. Hell, he even missed two sitters today.
hmmmmmmm i was moanin all season about him startin as well, course i woulda prefer il capitano to start but i feel if most of us had faith in him then maybe jus maybe he woulda performed well...? or it might jus be me

Donsazio

Feb 26, 2006
remember tht roma game b4 l'arse....i wonder if piero was rested because he wasn't fit enough to start....or sumfin like tht, i wonder if he was able to play if we would ave gotten thru...

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Donsazio said:
hmmmmmmm i was moanin all season about him startin as well, course i woulda prefer il capitano to start but i feel if most of us had faith in him then maybe jus maybe he woulda performed well...? or it might jus be me
yeah i'm sure he logs in to juventuz every day and that ruins it for him. The crowd only cheered against him when he was really bad vs Arsenal ... he didn't deserve a starting place, that's why people were angry. No one is angry about Zalayeta !

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
Donsazio said:
Faith?

I told you people two seasons ago neither Zlatan nor Capello were world class and I got mocked by EVERYONE. No, there was a hell of a lot of faith in Ibra this season. He just managed to fvck it all up. Not to mention his awful lack of class. Sell this baboon please.

DelPierino

Apr 27, 2006
Donsazio said:
fukin hell, u need to chill, yes his overall performance wasn't all that this season but he did get the job done, and he did do good last season, i know ive said zlatan and everyfin but its best if we're paitent...so i wont ridicule him any longer, it aint my job to, its my job to support my team and support every player, no matter how bad they are or performe

Oh yeah he did his Job very good.:disagree:

If he scored at least one goal out of the many chances he had against Arsenal we could be still in the Campionsleague so don´t tell me he did his Job good.

He´s an egoistic arrogante ass who want´s too much money for the fact that he´s doing nothing at all for the team.

Everitime he´s got the ball he´s losing it or triyng to score the goal by himself even if there´s another from the team wich is in a better position.

And the goal today could have scored anyone else too.

DelPierino

Apr 27, 2006
Matteo10 said:
Faith?

I told you people two seasons ago neither Zlatan nor Capello were world class and I got mocked by EVERYONE. No, there was a hell of a lot of faith in Ibra this season. He just managed to fvck it all up. Not to mention his awful lack of class. Sell this baboon please.
Amen to this one.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Matteo10 said:
Not to mention his awful lack of class.
That's the thing, you hit the nail... zlatan is a good player, he might score next match, he might score many goals in the WC etc... the problem is his attitude, his quarrels, his fights, his ego, and him not being on the bench when he should (perhaps capello problem). nobody is denying his goal today or its worth. it's the general picture of the guy.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
mnementh said:
in this wide celebration and joy in the delle alpi he needs to fight with the crowd ?? justified ? that kind of gesture is restricted only to a true asshole. can you imagine honourable players acting this way ?? and now ?? and for 1 goal ?? :tdown: :tdown: he lost any respect he could have had with the goal.
can anyone explain to me the gesture though ? can u ?

YES zlatan was too bad this seson ( i'm not taking his defense). At some moments me and my friend ,who always watch the games with in the coffeshop , say what this guy is doing, trying acrobatic moves. he was so critised for that and there were many avatars mentionning it. Reaction of fans = whistling ??? do u consider that fair enough ! I mean as a fan of juventus u have to encourage every player and give him the time needed to improve. cappello is putting him every match in the pitch and fans of delpiero didn't like it ??? is he responsible of whom will play or not ? does he ? NOO. it's up to cappello.
today I saw a banner " ZLATAN SON OF GOD" well that means nothing to me as a muslim :D but I appreciate it.

-----------------------------------

YES zlatan scored a vital goal today ? does he ? YES without that goal you know what the result would be . I'm sorry delpiero did nothing today. At least zla scored. this gesture maybe an ego but he wanted to hear his fan and maybe the whole juventus fans .

One sentence that every one should say : " thank u jventus players for what u've done right now"

I need a feedback to this post please

zlatan9uk

Nov 30, 2005
Matteo10 said:
Incredible.

Had Zlatan not fucked up in the previous 36 games, we would have been champions for several weeks now. Your comment disgusts me. It diminuishes every extra effort every Juve player had to put in because they were playing with ten men throughout the season.
This has to be the most biased comment ive read on here yet. 11 players on a pitch but apparently zlatans meant to score them all. pure bullsh*t that mate. Zlatans a star and if it wasnt 4 his goal today we`d be f****d so sort your head out. I mean seriously, were gonna win the title again and your still not happy???
Zlat had a good game today and i loved the celebration to all the judas` supporters who whistle the lad.
:agree: ZLA-TAN, IBRA-HIM-O-VIC...... ZLA-TAN, IBRA-HIM-O-VIC :agree:
:pint: :smoke: :pint: :smoke: :pint:

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Matteo10 said:
Incredible.

Had Zlatan not fucked up in the previous 36 games, we would have been champions for several weeks now. Your comment disgusts me. It diminuishes every extra effort every Juve player had to put in because they were playing with ten men throughout the season.
Exactly...:agree:

zlatan9uk

Nov 30, 2005
DelPierino said:
Amen to this one.
PLEASE, NOBODY LISTEN TO THIS MUPPET, IF IT WAS UP TO HIM WE`D HAVE EMILE HESKEY UPFRONT COS HE CLEARLY AINT A JUVE FAN, JUST A IBRA HATER. SAD REALLY WHEN U SEE THE AMMOUNT OF ASSISTS HES PROVIDED THIS SEASON TO HELP US TO THE TOP. HE`L BE BACK 2 HIS BEST AFTER THE WORLD CUP AND YOU WILL SEE YOUR ARSE! :agree:

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
zlatan9uk said:
PLEASE, NOBODY LISTEN TO THIS MUPPET, IF IT WAS UP TO HIM WE`D HAVE EMILE HESKEY UPFRONT COS HE CLEARLY AINT A JUVE FAN, JUST A IBRA HATER. SAD REALLY WHEN U SEE THE AMMOUNT OF ASSISTS HES PROVIDED THIS SEASON TO HELP US TO THE TOP. HE`L BE BACK 2 HIS BEST AFTER THE WORLD CUP AND YOU WILL SEE YOUR ARSE! :agree:
You can't forget all the failure Zlatan suffered during 80 days because he scored one goal, and what an easy goal!!!

The goal should be put under Camoranesi's name IMO...

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
zlatan9uk said:
This has to be the most biased comment ive read on here yet. 11 players on a pitch but apparently zlatans meant to score them all. pure bullsh*t that mate. Zlatans a star and if it wasnt 4 his goal today we`d be f****d so sort your head out. I mean seriously, were gonna win the title again and your still not happy???
Zlat had a good game today and i loved the celebration to all the judas` supporters who whistle the lad.
:agree: ZLA-TAN, IBRA-HIM-O-VIC...... ZLA-TAN, IBRA-HIM-O-VIC :agree:
:pint: :smoke: :pint: :smoke: :pint:

:howler: Football's just not your game, friend.

Oh and we would be nowhere near fucked had it ended 1-1. Besides Zlatan missed two sitters, so if anything he should have scored three.

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
Just some random thoughts about Zlatan:

a) He got involved in fights with Zebina, Vieira and Capello

b) He only managed seven league goals

c) His goal record in the CL has been ridiculous ever since he's with us

d) When we look at the statistics, this season doesn't differ too much from the previous

e) When he finally did score today, he showed his lack of class by making a gesture towards the public

So, what's good about a striker who doesn't only not score, but also disrupts team harmony and is seeking a riot with the fans as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)