Official Valeri Bojinov Thread (17 Viewers)

mondo1

May 14, 2006
i hope he'll find a good club maybe lazio isn't the right but for him all is better than juve. i'm sad to lose him but there is no change to keep him with dd.
i liked him like mutu

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
I can't rate Mutu's selling as a wrongdoing when we sold him to Fiorentina. At that time, he wasn't inconsistent and he didn't shine under Capello's coaching. But might be if we had another coach and Mutu was in form like this season, we wouldn't have let him go that easily.

Just my 2 cents....

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I can't rate Mutu's selling as a wrongdoing when we sold him to Fiorentina. At that time, he wasn't inconsistent and he didn't shine under Capello's coaching. But might be if we had another coach and Mutu was in form like this season, we wouldn't have let him go that easily.

Just my 2 cents....
I have to disagree here, since Mutu was used rarely and always out of his normal position...despite that he impressed many times.
So whe crapello left, we should have hung on to Mutu!
even Secco himself admitted that Mutu's sale was a mistake he regrets!!!
Anyway...its too late now...but why should we lose Bojinov as well and then he shines somewhere else?!!!
one regretter is enough for us!

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I have to disagree here, since Mutu was used rarely and always out of his normal position...despite that he impressed many times.
Anyway...its too late now...but why should we lose Bojinov as well and then he shines somewhere else?!!!
Mutu never really had a chance with us, Capello sometimes played him out of position. Plus, he never played that much either. I wish we could take him back now. :tdown:
Capello's coaching.

fack!!! i hate that bastard!! :faq2::faq2::faq2:

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
This is the first time you disagree with me. :cry:

fack!!! i hate that bastard!! :faq2::faq2::faq2:
So, let's name bincOneri the founder of; Capello to rot in Madrid club. :smoke:

Jun 7, 2003
DD and Secco are making mistakes. DD hasnt proved himself for me yet. He should have given Bojinov the chance that he deserved. I hope he will prove himself, and about mutu i knew that it was a mistake and should we let bojinov leave, it will be the next mistake.

and yeah fack capello, i never liked him in juve

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Napoli have become the latest club to be associated with a summer swoop for Juventus’ forgotten man Valeri Bojinov.

“Bojinov and myself have talked about the possibility of moving to Napoli,” stated his agent Gerry Palomba.

“The player has confirmed that he would like to wear the Azzurri jersey. Let’s say that Napoli are at the top of his list of desired destinations.”

The San Paolo outfit, currently second in Serie B, have been linked with the Bulgarian international whose future is far from certain.

The former Lecce ace is currently on loan at Juventus but they seem unwilling to take up their option to keep him after his failure to impress boss Didier Deschamps.

However, although Palomba has opened the Naples door, he admits that parent club Fiorentina may have their own plans for the youngster.

“Bojinov will return to Florence and it is not certain that they will then sell him,” added the representative.

“After all, they paid around £11m in total for him [from Lecce] a few years ago. What’s he worth now? I don’t know.”

Fiorentina could decide to give Bojinov another chance to shine at the Franchi if they opt to cash in on wanted striker Luca Toni at the end of this season.

Football Italia
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We will regret one day that we forced this player to leave Juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)