Official Valeri Bojinov Thread (7 Viewers)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
it is clear he will leave
Glad to see you back Maher :)
Well, giving the situation he is in at Juve, Im sure he wanna leave. But its in our hands...
we have an option to buy him out. the worst scenario should be buying him and then selling him for a good price

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Glad to see you back Maher :)
Well, giving the situation he is in at Juve, Im sure he wanna leave. But its in our hands...
we have an option to buy him out. the worst scenario should be buying him and then selling him for a good price
thanks , but it is clear we will not buy him

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
that'll be a big mistake since we already lost Mutu to get him...
We only need to pay 4 million pounds!
Dont you think he is worth more? or dont you think that we can sell him for more than 4 millions?!
i think juve managment is thinking for star strikers like toni , IMO he will return to fiorentina without thinking of the issue of buying then sell him

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
In a new interview with Gazzetta, he said that:

1- He expected not to start with Juve because of the existence of both Alex and David...

2- He said that his price should be lowered by Fiorentina because his current price according to him won't tempt many clubs to buy him...

Jun 7, 2003
that'll be a big mistake since we already lost Mutu to get him...
We only need to pay 4 million pounds!
Dont you think he is worth more? or dont you think that we can sell him for more than 4 millions?!
Yes i agree with Juve-Prince. Whe should buy him. And i cant understand that DD doesnt want him how should he prove that he is good when he doesnt play. DD should give him more chances. He is a very versatile and good striker and talent. He will be on day a star like Toni or maybe better. I like Toni but he isnt really that good, with Bojinov we are in a better position. Espicially should Trezeguet leave we must buy Bojinov and give him the chance to shine. Huntelaar isnt much better than Bojinov both are very young and must prove themselves in the high level.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
we need to keep boji cuz if trez leaves and we dont sign any big strikers then he will be our man next year in A.
Juve will sign a top striker if Trez goes.

I just can't see Juve keeping Boji which is disappointing sine he hasn't been given a real chance to prove himself.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Something is really missing in this saga...
DD got the best chance to test Boji in B before deciding if to buy him out or not, yet he insist on starting with Alex n Trez or Palla always!
Why?! I really hope Mr.DD answer this question, at least to clear things out :disagree:

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Bojinov paired with Lazio

Valeri Bojinov looks set to quit Juventus after his agent opened the door to a possible Lazio transfer.

The Bulgarian has been associated with the capital club seeing as Biancocelesti Coach Delio Rossi bossed the youngster while at Lecce in the past.

And now representative Gerry Palomba has added fuel to the fire that another move is on the cards for the starlet.

Bojinov wants a club that believes in him,” Palomba stated on Monday.

“All I can say about the Lazio interest is that Rossi knows the boy very well, while the player is thankful to the Coach seeing as he launched him on the Serie A stage.”

However, Lazio will have to be patient seeing as the forward does have a rather complex contractual situation.

“It is not simple,” admitted the agent. “Valeri should return to Fiorentina, but we need to wait until June 20. That is the date when Juventus’ option to keep him terminates.”

Bojinov, despite his reputed potential, has struggled since arriving in Turin on loan with the Serie B club.

Boss Didier Deschamps doesn’t seem too keen on his ability as David Trezeguet, Alex Del Piero, Raffaele Palladino and even Marcelo Zalayeta have been preferred to him at times.

The international has also been recently associated with a transfer to Spanish giants Barcelona.

Channel 4

Max

Jul 15, 2003
I absolutely hate it when they say he's struggling with Juventus. What arguement are they basing this upon? The last four minutes he plays in a game? He's not struggling, he's being deprived of opportunity for the likes of Zalayeta. That's ridiculous...

Best wishes for the future Bojinov, but I sure hope you don't slip too many goals past Juventus next year out of bitterness. If I had my way, you'd be a starter.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Bulgaria's Bozhinov to Become Father

Juventus's striker and the player of the Bulgarian National Team Valeri Bozhinov is going to be a father, thus marking his most significant goal in life.

Bozhinov's girlfriend, folk diva Alisia, announced she is pregnant with her first baby on Monday.

The baby was conceived in Italy as Alisia visits her significan other at least once a month for a week in Torino.

Alisia is in her fourth month in pregnancy, which means the child will be born sometime in July. She and Bozhinov have been together for a year now but the star couple never mentioned any plans for children and marriage.

novinite.com

-------------------------------------------

Who said that he doesn't have time to play??:p

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I dont blame him for looking for another team...
Unfortunately DD hasn't showed any respect to Bojinov and thats unacceptable at all.
Im so sad that we'll lose a great player just coz of someone's stubbornness :disagree: :tdown:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Tough luck. Congrats to Bojinov. However, I think the world won´t end here, we´ll do fine even without him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)