Official Transfers Thread (6 Viewers)

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Oh I see

Now i discovered that i know nothin' about Feyenoord. Thanx Erik for the info. It is nice to have a dutch friend who can feed you with Info :D;)

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
i don't like those at all :fero:
feyenoord coz of van hooijdonk ... i won't forget never that free kick against juve this season
and psv ... i really dunno why ... maybe coz i am a too big ajax fan

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Edgar Davids ] ++
I think PSV have much more potential for a succes in CL than what they'r showing. maybe next year they'll do better. they have a great Manager.
That's true. Cruyff said that PSV always start the season so bad (mainly in the CL) because their preparation is too low-profile. Hiddink agrees with that apprently as PSV now have the toughest preparation of all Dutch teams this year! Maybe it'll work!

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

That's true. Cruyff said that PSV always start the season so bad (mainly in the CL) because their preparation is too low-profile. Hiddink agrees with that apprently as PSV now have the toughest preparation of all Dutch teams this year! Maybe it'll work!
they'r doing the right thing. they need good preparation for the CL. Dutch league is too easy. they shouldn't focus more on the dutch league anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)