Official Transfers Thread (3 Viewers)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
for official transfers outside juve.

---------------------------------
06/27/2003. AC Parma officialized the swap deal that brings Sabri Lamouchi to Inter and Domenico Morfeo to the Tardini, late Friday afternoon.

Under the terms of the deal, the 31 year old midfielder moves permanently to Inter, while Parma have the 27 year old Morfeo on loan for the next two years.
---------------------------------

(btw,would appreciate it if a mod could do the same with this thread as the one in the transfer forum to prevent it from going OT,thanks in advance.)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
- Cafu to Milan
- Becks to Real
- Doni to Samp
- Pizarro, Jorgensen and Alberto to Lazio

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
- Cafu to Milan
- Becks to Real
- Doni to Samp
- Pizarro, Jorgensen and Alberto to Lazio
Liverani I heard rejected to move to Udine. So I am not too sure about this one.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #7
    ++ [ originally posted by dj juve ] ++
    does this news only include Serie A or Europe or important leagues(like Argentina, Brazil)
    whatever you got,post it here:)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by paulo ] ++
    (Liverani, Castroman to Lazio)
    Donati, Diana to Sampdoria
    Matuzalem to Brescia
    Rüstü to Barca
    Rustu to Barca :thumb: That's a very good deal from the Catalan point of view. Good luck, Rustu :)

OP
    Desmond

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #13
    lee bowyer to newcastle
    ghaddafi jnr to perugia
    bernard diomede to ajaccio
    luca toni to palermo(serie b)

Mermaidah

May 18, 2003
    Ok now...!!!
    Is Claudio Lopez moving back to Valencia??? :down:

04/10/2003. Claudio Lopez could make a sensational return to Valencia as Lazio look to reduce their enormous wage bill, but Manchester United could also enter into the frame for his signature.

The Argentinian forward was a sensation during his time at the Mestalla before making the lucrative move to Rome.

But Lazio are now heavily in debt and Lopez has been told that if an acceptable offer is recevied then he can leave.

In a meeting between his representative Fernando Hidalgo and Lazio's sports director Oreste Cinquini it was made clear that Lopez is one of the players that the Serie A giants are ready to lose in their summer clear-out.

Valencia are still owed money by Lazio for the purchase of Gaizka Mendieta and may accept Lopez instead of part of the fee.

Two of the presidential candidates for Valencia's forthcoming elections could use the player as part of their campaign races.

But Alex Ferguson has sent United scouts to watch the speedy forward, nicknamed The Louse, and could be tempted if the asking price is low enough.

Really wanna know is it for sure or it's just a rumor????

K10

Jul 12, 2002
    soccerage now says the Lopez will stay. Lazio solved their problems and seeing that Lopez wants money, Lazio should be able to give it to him.

I will be happy if he stays. Great player.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    I wouldn't mind it at all if Lopez was to go back to Valencia and Mutu was to sign for Lazio :) I would quite enjoy watching Lopez team up with Aimar in La Liga and Mutu do the same with Corradi in Serie A and the CL :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)