Official: Tiago to Juve (34 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I think with Almiron,they can do it!!! He was a lone defensive midfielder in Portugal in the Wc & he did a hell of a job!!They can rotate this role during the match!!! I think having 2 player in the middle who can control the ball very good will be great.It will be smthing new for Juve!
Agreed it can work.Kinda like Man utd do with Carrick and Scholes

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
He has also done well for a Scudetto winning Roma and Paper Scudetto winning Inter. Zanetti's no Davids, but Blasi is useless in comparison.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
before this season in serie b....what would u have said if i told u zanetti would be our holdin mid next yr
at least blasi played in serie a this yr....i just think hes better than zanetti
i think both should be sub players as the best scenario
id like to c rafa marquez as a def mid...he played in that position for mexico last yr in the wc and can cause hassles on the attacking end..plus hed be a cheap option compared to others..but his inconsistency is problematic for our squad since thats what we need really badly now

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
:disagree: :D

Tiago was not crap at Chelsea, just for the record. Speak to proper Chelsea fans, they know how good he is. We will get ourselves a quality central midfielder.
The only thing we have to worry about is how long it takes for the team to gel, with several new players in key positions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)