Official: Tiago to Juve (10 Viewers)

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Nocerino could be our new destroyer
I wish to see him in the Bianconeri's jersey very soon.

he wasnt their destroyer in the world cup...petit was!!he plays for benfica and hes their destroyer too...
we need a davids,gattuso,essien type of player to anchor our midfield and help fortify our defence..and tiago does not fit that category at all
Couldn't agree more. :tup:

And welcome to the forums. :pint:

Buy on AliExpress.com

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
tiago and almiron are similar the only defference as i see it is that tiagoplayes more deeply while almiron can pull to the sides.

bothare CM's which mean they can play together or be rotated for the same role.

for example if we play with a formation similar to milan's then tiago and almiron will take the roles of seedorf and gattuso while neddy can play upfornt in the kaka position and zannetti or any DM in the role of pirlo.

not a very defensive formation but its ballanced

IMO we shouldnt think of playing the way we did before. ranieri must take a new approach to the team.

Sep 19, 2006
he wasnt their destroyer in the world cup...petit was!!he plays for benfica and hes their destroyer too...
we need a davids,gattuso,essien type of player to anchor our midfield and help fortify our defence..and tiago does not fit that category at all
I agree but there are no great Gattuso's outhere who are available for us!!& I think if we signed them both,Ranieri could give them different roles from what they were used to!!! I just think that Tiago could take the role of the destroyer in the middle!!

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
tiago and almiron are similar the only defference as i see it is that tiagoplayes more deeply while almiron can pull to the sides.

bothare CM's which mean they can play together or be rotated for the same role.

for example if we play with a formation similar to milan's then tiago and almiron will take the roles of seedorf and gattuso while neddy can play upfornt in the kaka position and zannetti or any DM in the role of pirlo.

not a very defensive formation but its ballanced

IMO we shouldnt think of playing the way we did before. ranieri must take a new approach to the team.
Tiago plays his best football just ahead of the back four. Almiron will be more the destroyer we need.

Fully agree with all you say.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
cheers ahmedios
i know this may sound a bit off a gamble but appiah could be a player as influential to us as tiago may prove to be and would be way cheaper!!!
15 million for tiago is too much even though he is a very good player..but not good enuf to bring the skill level off our midfield up
as for a destroyer in the midfield..there are a lot ofplayers out there esp raw young players such as mavuba n nocerino if we recall him...but i think our best option would be to try n lure gilberto silva..i dont think we could find anyone like him out there for a reasonable price esp after we missed out on frings

Franky4Fingers

Mr. I'm Always Right
May 24, 2007
cheers ahmedios
i know this may sound a bit off a gamble but appiah could be a player as influential to us as tiago may prove to be and would be way cheaper!!!
15 million for tiago is too much even though he is a very good player..but not good enuf to bring the skill level off our midfield up
as for a destroyer in the midfield..there are a lot ofplayers out there esp raw young players such as mavuba n nocerino if we recall him...but i think our best option would be to try n lure gilberto silva..i dont think we could find anyone like him out there for a reasonable price esp after we missed out on frings
I like Appiah, wouldn't mind at all to see him wearing black and white again. He's got great spirit.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
hahaha..look at all those ppl waitin for tiago to step out of that plane
paparazzi waitin to take a snap of tiago....and i didnt know juve had a parking lot for planes!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)