Official: Tiago to Juve (20 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
this is a stupid move, Tiago is crap compared to Lucho...in fact Tiago is an average player and 15 mill for him is as stupid as wasting 10 on Iaquinta.
Tiago isn't an average player. The average player label goes to players such as Giannichedda or Blasi or Baiocco or the various Franceschinis. Tiago is a complete midfielder who does his job well... which is be a box to box player making constructive passes with a great success rate. He's not worth 20 million but he's still a very good player. I also don't think many people here pay attention to his technique on the ball, which is absolutely sublime. A regular for a club such as Lyon is not an average player.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Domenech is just an idiot. Plain and simple.

I don't get to see many Ligue 1 matches except for Lyon as that's all they show in the States. But from what I've seen Keita is a decent player but nothing really special... I think he's 26 or 27 right now and he's still at Lens.
:agree:

marko serbia

SerBianconero
May 30, 2007
Lo shopping del Lione libera Tiago verso la Juve? "L'operazione si potrebbe fare nelle prossime ore", ma c'è un altro club italiano ben nascosto...

Voci di scambio Cruz-Camoranesi: "Potrebbe essere ceduto dall'Inter, ma non andrà mai al Milan, lo ha sempre detto in tante occasioni".

zoom - galleria Il Lione ieri ha preso in un colpo solo i due gioielli del Lilla Keita e Bodmer, garantendosi il prosieguo della sua incontrastata dinastia in terra di Francia, e nel contempo rinfocolando le voci su alcune cessioni eccellenti, con i nomi di Malouda e Tiago in cima alla lista.

E' lo stesso presidente Jean-Michel Aulas a dare il via libera al centrocampista portoghese verso l'Italia, a patto che il prezzo sia giusto (per lui): "Due società italiane hanno formulato proposte concrete, e una è la Juventus. L'operazione si potrebbe concludere nelle prossime ore, a condizione però che l'offerta sia tra i 15 a 20 milioni di euro". Detto che l'altro misterioso club dovrebbe essere il Milan, è chiaro che l'arrivo del 26enne lusitano in bianconero farebbe crollare le azioni di Sergio Almiron presso Corso Galileo Ferraris, il che spiega il prendere tempo nei confronti dell'Empoli da parte di Secco & Co.

Nella giornata di ieri si è poi diffusa un'altra voce di mercato, relativa ad un possibile inserimento di Julio Cruz come contropartita nella eventuale cessione di Mauro German Camoranesi all'Inter, operazione alimentata dalle nuove dichiarazioni del procuratore dell'attaccante nerazzurro, Gustavo Ghezzi: "Potrebbe essere ceduto dall'Inter, ma non andrà mai al Milan, lo ha sempre detto in tante occasioni. Le squadre interessate sono Juventus e Roma e potrebbe esserci anche la Fiorentina, anche se i viola, pur essendo una società ricca e importante, stanno facendo una politica per non alzare troppo gli ingaggi". In realtà, allo stato, le possibilità che Cruz lasci l'Inter non sono davvero molte.

Stampa Articolo Invia ad un amico Contatta la Redazione

marko serbia

SerBianconero
May 30, 2007
The shopping of the free Lione Tiago towards the Juve? "the operation could be made in the next hours", but there is an other Italian club very hidden... Voices of Cruz-Camoranesi exchange: "It could be yielded from the Inter, but it will not never go to the Milan, has always said it in many occasions". zoom - gallery the Lione yesterday has taken in a blow only the two jewels of the Lilla Keita and Bodmer, guaranteeing themselves the prosieguo of its incontrastata dynasty in earth of France, and at the same time rinfocolando the voices on some excellent cessions, with the names of Malouda and Tiago in top to the list. E' the same president Jean-Michel Aulas to starting free the portuguese centrocampista towards Italy, on condition that the price is right (for he): "Two Italian societies have formulated proposed concrete, and one is the Juventus. The operation could be concluded in the next hours, on condition but that the offer is between the 15 to 20 million euro ". Saying that the other mysterious club would have to be the Milan, is clearly that the arrival of the 26enne Lusitanian in bianconero would make to collapse the actions of Sergio Almiron near Course Galileo Ferraris, that it explains taking time in the comparisons of the Empoli from part of Dry & the Co. Nella day yesterday then has diffused an other voice of market, relative to a possible insertion of Julio Cruz like contropartita nella eventual cession of Mauro German Camoranesi on the credit side Inter, fed operation gives them to new declarations del proxy dell' forward nerazzurro, Tasted Ghezzi: "It could be yielded from the Inter, but it will not never go to the Milan, has always said it in many occasions. The interested squares are Juventus and Rome and could are to us also the Fiorentina, even if viola, also being a rich society and important, is making one political in order not to raise too much engages to it ". In truth, to the state, the possibilities that Cruz lasci the Inter is not indeed many.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
Tiago isn't an average player. The average player label goes to players such as Giannichedda or Blasi or Baiocco or the various Franceschinis. Tiago is a complete midfielder who does his job well... which is be a box to box player making constructive passes with a great success rate. He's not worth 20 million but he's still a very good player. I also don't think many people here pay attention to his technique on the ball, which is absolutely sublime. A regular for a club such as Lyon is not an average player.
I didn't make myself clear sorry mate, Tiago is an average player compared Juventus standard or the level we are going to compete in. He is nothing special, i saw him play and he is definitely a piece of crap when you compare him with Lucho. Porto asked 14 for Lucho and we are going 15 to pay to get Tiago? i am sorry but this is stupid and i hope from all my heart that this deal fall through...

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I agree with everything you said there. However, 15 million is a lot for Tiago. It's a player you spend 10 on IMO. Still, he'd be a great buy and could really balance our midfield out.

I didn't make myself clear sorry mate, Tiago is an average player compared Juventus standard or the level we are going to compete in. He is nothing special, i saw him play and he is definitely a piece of crap when you compare him with Lucho. Porto asked 14 for Lucho and we are going 15 to pay to get Tiago? i am sorry but this is stupid and i hope from all my heart that this deal fall through...
The guy plays for Lyon. And Lyon could easily be a a contender for the Serie A. I don't think you quite realise just how good Lyon is. Tiago as a controlling midfielder is one of the best.

Jul 2, 2006
we know he is good but aulas can find another fool

nobody will pay 15 million euro for him while lyon bought him just 8-9

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
I think that any references to a second party in the La Stampa article as above are a smokescreen to try to increase the size of the transfer fee.

I'd put Tiago worth at around €12.5m to €14m. Lyon managed some clever business with Chelsea at a time the London club were desperate to sign Essien. Tiago is a Juventus type player who would add enormously to our squad. That's a fact.

Meanwhile a Cruz-Camoranesi scambio could be announced tomorrow or Tuesday.

I am beginning to think that Blanc wants to put all of the following before the media at one fell swoop:-

Criscito, Salihamidzic, Grygera, Tiago, Huntelaar and Barzagli. Only then do we have one problem. We need a Neddy replacement and Van der Vaart may take some tough negotiating with Hamburger SV. But, I'm always seeing a glass half full and hope that we achieve that result.

Keep the faith and stay positive.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
However, one midfielder definitely on the way out is former Chelsea man Tiago, as Aulas has confirmed the Portuguese international will be leaving Stade Gerland imminently.

Milan and Juventus are both believed to have tabled bids for the player who has impressed during his two years in France.

"Tiago will leave in the next hours," said Aulas. "Actually, two Italian clubs are fighting to sign him.

"If a club offers €15million (£10.2million), Tiago can leave."

Sky Sports

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
would welcome tiago here with open arms, would definately lessen the blow of missing out on frngs...in fact it could turn out to be a better peice of business

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
not really...I just want to c the Juve management make a bold decision and keep Marchi in the starting lineup next year...
Marchisio is a promising talent and I think he'll play a vital role for the team in the near future, hopefully. Yet, I prefer an experienced centre midfielder to play regularly and Marchisio to gain more experience and confidence in the next couple of years but not as a regular starter. The same shall be applied to Criscito, in my opinion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)