Official: Tiago to Juve (33 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
We should have went for Bodmer as he's a good player and as you said would come for cheap. Lyon is just running a monopoly in France and I wouldn't be surprised if they keep winning Ligue 1 for years to come. Hopefully not though.
agreed he's very underrated i dont know why.Domenech still doesnt call him up to the NT,IMO he should be called up infront of the likes of Lassana Diarra,Diaby and Mavuba.

Since you watch the Ligue 1 Andy,How do you rate Len's Seydou Keita??

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
Lyon just signed the replacement for Tiago, Tiago said that Juventus offer was the best offer he got, and the french media insist that the transfer is done and that he will be confirmed as an official Juventus player in the next few days or maybe today...

oriax

Mar 30, 2007
Juve, per Tiago ci vogliono 15 milioni
16 06 2007
L'acquisto da parte del Lione del promettente centrocampista Bodmer, proveniente dal Lilla, libera il portoghese Tiago Mendes che ha diverse offerte dall'Italia. La Juventus, in particolare, pare essere molto interessata al portoghese. "L'affare si fa se ci danno 15-20 milioni di euro", ha detto il presidente del Lione, Aulas.
http://sports.alice.it

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
this is a stupid move, Tiago is crap compared to Lucho...in fact Tiago is an average player and 15 mill for him is as stupid as wasting 10 on Iaquinta.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
15 m € is a lot for Tiago. Lyon's Aulas is the biggest sc*mbag,he values his players way too high. Then he can keep his players and we buy Lucho:pBTW how much would Lucho cost us?He's great and in the best age!

May 4, 2004
Tiago is not a bad player.. Not at all.. I would be glad to see him here.. We should remember that we cant get the player we all want, some fans will alwayse say why him and why not him!!!... But I agree that 15m € is to much for Tiago.. But I dont believe that its really the price we gave/will give for him.!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
agreed he's very underrated i dont know why.Domenech still doesnt call him up to the NT,IMO he should be called up infront of the likes of Lassana Diarra,Diaby and Mavuba.

Since you watch the Ligue 1 Andy,How do you rate Len's Seydou Keita??
Domenech is just an idiot. Plain and simple.

I don't get to see many Ligue 1 matches except for Lyon as that's all they show in the States. But from what I've seen Keita is a decent player but nothing really special... I think he's 26 or 27 right now and he's still at Lens.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)