Official signing: Mauro Camoranesi (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuventusFan

Jul 12, 2002
I think Juve are having a great transfer market. Juve don't need any big signings, IMO big signings should be made either when a team is has big problems in a certain area, or when the team loses a very influential player. Last year Juve made the right decision by selling Zidane, he was becoming too important for Juve, Juve couldn't win without him, so he was sold (Along with Inzaghi and Van der sar who were certainly not the fans' favourite players), so the team lost three of their star, Juve needed some big changes. This year things are different, Juve are buying players who aren't famous or amazing, but they will certainly improve at Juve, now the total of transfer fees paid for these players might go up to 15m or 20m pounds, but in 2 or 3 years time they might become worth 40 or 50 million. Just look at Zenoni and Maresca, they were almost nobodies last year, but I think they improved greatly at Juve and the will be Italy's future stars. So Juve is certainly heading the right way.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

To my continuing dismay (;)), I find myself agreeing with Spartacus. The transfers that we have made are good ones. As long as we don't sell anyone, we should be good for next season.
so why do they keep saying that we have given maresca away?:mad::frown::broken:

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by JuventusFan ] ++
This year things are different, Juve are buying players who aren't famous or amazing, but they will certainly improve at Juve, now the total of transfer fees paid for these players might go up to 15m or 20m pounds, but in 2 or 3 years time they might become worth 40 or 50 million

I think the lack of big money transfer so far this season shows there's a recession and i don't really see baoicco, camoneresi and fresi costing 50m in future, recession or not

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
Camoranesi ???!!!

Please, you all know he is not up to Juve's standards.

Im disappointed with Juve: Baioco, Fresi, Camoranesi, Chimenti !!

We can do better than that:

* To replace Zambrotta we need ---> Joaquin.

* To replace Amoruso we need --> Ilhan Mansiz / Mutu.
well said dpf, but not for Zambro, he's quite good and as for Joaquin :cool:, Ilhan Manzis/Mutu;) your choices are not bad at all :)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Febrina ] ++
well said dpf, but not for Zambro, he's quite good

Zambro is good indeed, but unfortunately he is injured :sad: and will miss the start of the season, so we need a replacement ...

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++

Zambro is good indeed, but unfortunately he is injured :sad: and will miss the start of the season, so we need a replacement ...
Yea, I guess so, actually I'm quite impressed with Joaquin in WC 2002, he's very brilliant player ;)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
so why do they keep saying that we have given maresca away?:mad::frown::broken:
It was my understanding that Maresca was given to Piacenza on a half ownership deal. In which case we would be given half of the money that he is sold for, or we could buy him back fairly easily if he becomes good. Right now his prospects of playing are few, so it seems like a good move to me.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
interesting thread i stumbled upon. it seems that Spartacus, Ian, Stu and Fanatic were rather wise while denco, dpforever and modan amongst others were quite the skeptics.

i guess we know how this signing has worked out thus far

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
Camoranesi ???!!!

:rofl:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Camoranesi ???!!!

looooool

there aint nothing wrong with chimenti you bitch!

lol how zambrotta later became the best full back in the world and joaquin became a constant patient at the hospital or mental rehab centre to sort out his inconsistency

and amoruso was replaced eventually... and mutu did arrive... then left again.. and ilhan mansiz, well we never heard from him after wc 2002 :D

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Camoranesi is not a winger and i think hes more of a playmaker but not up to juve's standards , that i agree with dpf, why we cannot or did not go for Requieme is beyond me ,and how we can come up short against Chievo ,for Eriberto, in a bidding war is shameful and now they want to exchg camoranesi for Eriberto. I do hope they saw the wc as they were some interesting players like Kleiberson, in case Davids goes and Tacchi is not up 2 scratch.
DPf as for Joaquin, he is exciting and i do like him but he will cost a lot and we all know how we like to spend big money on players who are neither defenders nor goalkeepers
Kleberson over Camo?

Eriberto before he was unveiled as Luciano.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)