Official Ronaldo Thread (7 Viewers)

OP

Il Fenomeno

Nov 27, 2005
  • Thread Starter #21
    ThePLaya said:
    About forum , like i know its a forum for juventus fans worldwide

Don't missunderstand that brother, i know its general football section but like i said brother its about " the topic" ?

if we started that i am sure some members will follow that by creating more than 20 threads talking about Players no matter they play for juve or not !

So i did not mean that, and forgive me if was tough on you by my explanation on the above post :)

Sorry
    It's ok mate, no worries. ;)

I only made it because there was a pretty heated discussion in the Del Piero thread and someone suggest I create a seperate one for Ronaldo. And it's just as well I think because people seem to have a lot to say about him. :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

ThePLaya

Nov 8, 2005
    Il Fenomeno said:
    It's ok mate, no worries. ;)

I only made it because there was a pretty heated discussion in the Del Piero thread and someone suggest I create a seperate one for Ronaldo. And it's just as well I think because people seem to have a lot to say about him. :lol:
    No problem man so now i have a permission to open a thread about Ronaldinho ;)

OP

Il Fenomeno

Nov 27, 2005
  • Thread Starter #36
    Jeeks said:
    The funniest thing about Ronaldo is that he injured himself by himself.
    It's actually all PSV's fault. When he was 17/18 they would have him in the gym and eating protein bars to build his muscle up. But he was growing too fast and as a result the tendons and ligaments in his knee were weakening due to the weight being there too soon. And because of this his knee was going to give way eventually one way or another. :frown:

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Azzurri7 said:
    oh ya.....

I wonder what he was thinking about here....
    He's looking at a CL thing, he might be wondering how he can win over Juve one day, then he realized it is impossible.

Il Fenomino, don't blame anyone on his injury, he injured himself, and he's fat, FAT and UGLY.

OP

Il Fenomeno

Nov 27, 2005
  • Thread Starter #38
    Jeeks said:
    He's looking at a CL thing, he might be wondering how he can win over Juve one day, then he realized it is impossible.

Il Fenomino, don't blame anyone on his injury, he injured himself, and he's fat, FAT and UGLY.
    How did he injure himself, all he was doing was running with the ball? As I said before his knee was a ticking time bomb, it could have gone at any moment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)