Official Ronaldo Thread (1 Viewer)

Il Fenomeno

Nov 27, 2005
Seen as the Del Piero thread was getting a little off topic everything about Ronaldo (Brazil) goes here. :weee:

My thoughts are that his knee injury has basically ruined the career of one of the greatest players ever. As I said in another thread if he had never got injured we'd be arguing about whether Maradona was as good as Ronaldo, not whether Ronaldo is as good as Maradona. That's my opinion anyway. :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
Il Fenomeno said:
Seen as the Del Piero thread was getting a little off topic everything about Ronaldo (Brazil) goals here. :weee:

My thoughts are that his knee injury has basically ruined the career of one of the greatest players ever. As I said in another thread if he had never got injured we'd be arguing about whether Maradona was as good as Ronaldo, not whether Ronaldo is as good as Maradona. That's my opinion anyway. :p
Possible. But i doubt it. Maradonas technical ability was out of this world, have you seen his warm up? Its so effertless.

But i still think Ronaldo is great, i have him in my Top Ten of all time list.;)

OP

Il Fenomeno

Nov 27, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3
    That's good to hear. :D

Obviously we'll never know how great Ronaldo would have been but at the rate he was going he would have been a monster. His goals to game ratio is something like 0.72 goals per game in official matches which is quite incredible in todays game.

I'm a big fan of Maradona anyway but I think at pace Ronaldo was better with the ball, the amount of players he would take on is unreal.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
    Il Fenomeno said:
    That's good to hear. :D

Obviously we'll never know how great Ronaldo would have been but at the rate he was going he would have been a monster. His goals to game ratio is something like 0.72 goals per game in official matches which is quite incredible in todays game.

I'm a big fan of Maradona anyway but I think at pace Ronaldo was better with the ball, the amount of players he would take on is unreal.

Fair enough, but have you seen the warm up im talking about? Its quite famous i can post it if you havent seen it.;)

OP

Il Fenomeno

Nov 27, 2005
  • Thread Starter #8
    HWIENIAWSKI said:
    what is this place coming to!!!!! jaysus.........
    Have you seen Ronaldo in his Barca and Inter days? Because judging by your reaction I don't think you have. Please note that I am not talking about the current Ronaldo who has a wrecked knee and plays for Real Madrid.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Why? oh why we have a Ronaldo thread on this forum? PLease someone do something about it, this player has nothing to do with the club except crying and weeping like a baby in Roma a few years back.

ThePLaya

Nov 8, 2005
    Now other members will start to open threads like this one in this section

Offcial thread of ( rolandinho-lampard-raul-shevchenko-adriano) stuff like that !

make sure :

you did see threads talking about (Zlatan-Dp) and the reason is

They are a juventus PLayers ???????????

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Il Fenomeno said:
    lol I know that, we just have to look at this purely from a talent perspective not how much we like him. ;)

Nobody can deny he's one of the best players football known. Nobody can argue here.

But I just hate it whenever he used to go to the press and media moaning and crying about how Refs used to help us in Serie A when he was playing for Inter.

OP

Il Fenomeno

Nov 27, 2005
  • Thread Starter #16
    ThePLaya said:
    Now other members will start to open threads like this one in this section

Offcial thread of ( rolandinho-lampard-raul-shevchenko-adriano) stuff like that !

make sure :

you did see threads talking about (Zlatan-Dp) and the reason is

They are a juventus PLayers ???????????

Who cares? This is a forum for general football, everything that doesn't belong to Juve. I never saw in the rules how I couldn't make a player thread. If you don't like it don't post in it.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    ive seen the warm up, the song with it is hilarious :D

ronaldinho does even more shit effortlessly though

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Actually I like this thread

It's a place to express our love to this player.
    Juve Boy, please do your best with the most amazing mug shot for the guy

here's my contribution

ThePLaya

Nov 8, 2005
    Il Fenomeno said:
    Who cares? This is a forum for general football, everything that doesn't belong to Juve. I never saw in the rules how I couldn't make a player thread. If you don't like it don't post in it.
    About forum , like i know its a forum for juventus fans worldwide

Don't missunderstand that brother, i know its general football section but like i said brother its about " the topic" ?

if we started that i am sure some members will follow that by creating more than 20 threads talking about Players no matter they play for juve or not !

So i did not mean that, and forgive me if was tough on you by my explanation on the above post :)

Sorry

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)