Official: Roberto Kovac to B. Dortmund (2 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Fuck sake BD will you give it a rest with this Secco stuff. Give the bitch some breathing space to do his job. If he fucks our transfers up im coming for you and give you a BADASS cann of Whoooop Ass! :D
what im saying is that the majority of our signings will be thanks to bettega not secco and all secco has actually done is aid the team he supports - firenze merda and was one of the factors why didi left

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Perhaps everybody's been too harsh on Secco. I know he isn the best, but judging from recent transfer Nocerino, Molinaro, Iaquinta, and before Salihamidzic and Gygera. i think he hasn't dont bad at all.

Of course none of these are worldclass players, but we didn't exactly spend worldclass money on them either.

we sold Balza for modest price I pressume, we then gave Kovac a free trnsfer. I think its not a big problem.

It could be good to maintain a relationship with clubs like Dortmund or with Kovak himself, besides, how much money would Kovac be worth anyways?

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
juve want to hire him so that he can help alex produce his own album and be in billboard music chart 100 single for best new artist ......no offence
So we'll have to search for Ale replacement then. I somehow think the board is making a mistake, how can Ale fit in with all the bling2 necklaces and teeth. Stupid Secco.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Perhaps everybody's been too harsh on Secco. I know he isn the best, but judging from recent transfer Nocerino, Molinaro, Iaquinta, and before Salihamidzic and Gygera. i think he hasn't dont bad at all.
Buying mediocre players for half our badget isnt bad?
Salihamidzic and Grygera arent Secco jobs 100%, there were earlier "agreements"
we lost 4-5 decent players (2 starters) for free, now thats bad:disagree:
Even if Secco still has money to buy new players, it isnt means money are growing on trees, he should have used those players more wisely.
They were in Juve's possession for years, how could he let them go like that?

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Buying mediocre players for half our badget isnt bad?
Salihamidzic and Grygera arent Secco jobs 100%, there were earlier "agreements"
we lost 4-5 decent players (2 starters) for free, now thats bad:disagree:
Even if Secco still has money to buy new players, it isnt means money are growing on trees, he should have used those players more wisely.
They were in Juve's possession for years, how could he let them go like that?
What earlier agreements? Whose signings took place January. Secco was with us and calling the shots since last summer with the Mutu fluke.

losing Tudor and Kovac on free is hardly a stupid mistake. We might have earned a few bucks on them but it's not a huge dent.

Better than keeping kovak as defender number 5 and his salary. no harm done.

Who are the other 3 decent players that u mentioned?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)