Official: Patrick Vieira To Juve (1 Viewer)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
how can you beat that formation Andy? :D
I can, take a look at this:

______________Buffon_______________

_____Kovac______Thuram_______Cannavaro__

__Camoranesi___Emerson__Vieira___Zambrotta__

______________Nedved/Mutu___________

_____Trezeguet_________Ibrahimovic/Del Piero_

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

Buy on AliExpress.com

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it. This is soooo great.

I was touched when I thought about this :D

Camoranesi ---- Emerson ---- Vieira ---- Nedved

Best in Europe!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I think the fans that have had it in for Moggi should cut him some slack after this deal. Well done, Luciano. :thumb:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
am i the only one who doesnt want him at Juve? :(
I myself wanted a more creative midfielder up to a few months ago but I've come to realise that Capello intends on playing two holding mids and he isn't going to have it any other way so when you consider that Vieira makes for an excellent purchase. Look at it this way, we won the league with Blasi next to Emerson for the majority of last season and Vieira is quite obviously an upgrade to Blasi.

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
I think €20m was a bit too much!

€10m will be payed now.
€5m will be payed before July 14 2006
€5m will be payed before July 14 2007

Reports also say that he has signed a 4 year deal worth €5.5m/year

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
I'm sorry if this has already been discussed, I've been away for a week and have missed a lot of what has been going on, but are there still rumours persisting that Emo might be leaving?

Has Vieira been signed to play with Emo, or as a direct replacement (with Emo off to Madrid or somewhere for Samuel)?

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
Vieira agrees to join Juventus
Thursday, 14 July 2005

Italian champions Juventus FC appear to have pulled off the biggest transfer of the summer so far by signing Arsenal FC captain Patrick Vieira.

End of an era
The two clubs have agreed a deal totalling €20m for the 29-year-old French international midfielder, who is currently finalising personal terms with Juventus. Vieira's move away from Arsenal ends a nine-year association with the club he joined for €5.7m in 1996 after spells with AC Milan and AS Cannes.

Glorious spell
Vieira played a major part in transforming Arsenal's fortunes under manager Arsène Wenger, helping the Londoners to Premiership and FA Cup doubles in 1998 and 2002, as well as a further league title in 2004 and FA Cup successes in 2003 and 2005. In all, he made 279 Premiership appearances.

'Meet a new challenge'
"I made the decision to leave because I felt it was time to have a new challenge," Vieira said. "But that does not mean I was unhappy or that I was having a problem at Arsenal. It was just that I had the feeling I needed to grow and meet a new challenge, and I feel Juventus was the best challenge for me."

Wenger tribute
Wenger added: "Patrick was a great player for us, one of the greatest in the club's history and I feel I had a special relationship with him because I made him come here. His impact, not only at Arsenal but in English football overall, was just tremendous."

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Monkfish ] ++
I'm sorry if this has already been discussed, I've been away for a week and have missed a lot of what has been going on, but are there still rumours persisting that Emo might be leaving?

Has Vieira been signed to play with Emo, or as a direct replacement (with Emo off to Madrid or somewhere for Samuel)?
We all hope that he has been bring to play along side Emerson

Webber

Feb 27, 2005
Maresca and Miccolli will leave for surely. Fools.:D
And I hope, that Appiah won't leave, and that cappello will give another chace to him.

Somebody said, that our miedfield is now tje best in Europe: wish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)