Official:No 2 years ban for Roma (3 Viewers)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Exactly, so people shouldnt be so quick to point the finger...that whole people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones work well right about now.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
It's one thing to force a club to sell a player, completely another to just take him withouth the clubs permission.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
:rolleyes:

regardless of whether you think its right or not, we recieved the punishment from uefa at the start of last season. mexes completed his ban and we paided auxere off (this ended because auxere were satisfied)

and of course, juve do nothing wrong when it comes to transfer do they :rolleyes: its all relative dont start saying things about us when you should look inward to begin with!
:howler:

Once again you show how ignorant and hypocrite you are.

Surely Auxerre were satisfied, that's why they appealed to FIFA. I'll quote myself here. Here are the facts:

++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++

The lawyers of Auxerre and FIFA found out that THERE WAS NO MINIMUM FEE RELEASE CLAUSE.
And oh please, PLEASE SHOW THE FACTS, where have Juve done wrong last time?

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
btw, since I read the stories about this 'victory' of roma, I noticed that this is only temporary decision (as Paul said too).

The possible ban will STILL carryone for TWO transfer windows, so this might only postpone the ban. Imagine if roma can't buy anyone next january and july!! Now that's what I call victory. :thumb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)