Official:No 2 years ban for Roma (1 Viewer)

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Moggi: Cassano? Non lo prendiamo
"Sentenza Tas? Buon per la Roma ma non cambia piani Juve"

(ANSA) - TORINO, 8 AGO - Cassano non e' nei piani della Juve e lo sblocco del mercato della Roma da parte del Tas di Losanna "non cambia niente". Parola di Moggi. Il dg bianconero definisce "di buon senso" la decisione del tribunale arbitrale dello sport ma ribadisce che si tratta di un verdetto favorevole solo alla Roma. "Per noi non cambia niente, Cassano non e' nei nostri piani, come non lo sono altri giocatori giallorossi. Inutile insistere su questo tasto - conclude - e' tempo perso...".

Buy on AliExpress.com

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
Moggi: Cassano? Non lo prendiamo
"Sentenza Tas? Buon per la Roma ma non cambia piani Juve"

(ANSA) - TORINO, 8 AGO - Cassano non e' nei piani della Juve e lo sblocco del mercato della Roma da parte del Tas di Losanna "non cambia niente". Parola di Moggi. Il dg bianconero definisce "di buon senso" la decisione del tribunale arbitrale dello sport ma ribadisce che si tratta di un verdetto favorevole solo alla Roma. "Per noi non cambia niente, Cassano non e' nei nostri piani, come non lo sono altri giocatori giallorossi. Inutile insistere su questo tasto - conclude - e' tempo perso...".
Bablefish's take on it:
Moggi: Cassano? We do not take
"Tas Sentence to it? Good for the Rome but it does not change Juve plans " (HANDLE) - TURIN, 8 NEEDLE - Cassano e' in the plans of the Juve and the release of the market of the Rome from part of the Tas di Losanna "does not change nothing". Word of Moggi. The dg bianconero it defines "of good sense" the decision of the court arbitrates them of the sport but ribadisce that draft of a favorable verdict only to the Rome. "For we it does not change nothing, Cassano not e' in our plans, as it they are not other players giallorossi. Useless to insist on this key - it concludes - e' lost time... ".

So, in a nutshell, Moggi says he's not after Cassano, ban or no ban. On the other ahnd, Moggi's about as devious as a weasel who's just been appointed Professor of Deviousness at Harvard.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Either way moggi cant be trusted. Lying little gimp at times. Who loves suprises. We'll see!?!?

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Spalletti, adesso mercato e Cassano resta
Lunedì 08.08.05 19:02

L'allenatore della Roma fiducioso dopo la sentenza del Tas sul caso-Mexes

Roma - ''Qualcosa faremo, Cassano non si muove''. Luciano Spalletti, allenatore della Roma, puo' ricominciare a pensare al mercato dopo la fumata bianca arrivata da Losanna. Il Tribunale arbitrale dello sport ha sospeso il provvedimento con cui la Fifa aveva bloccato alla fine di giugno le operazioni della societa' giallorossa.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
Spalletti, adesso mercato e Cassano resta
Lunedì 08.08.05 19:02

L'allenatore della Roma fiducioso dopo la sentenza del Tas sul caso-Mexes

Roma - ''Qualcosa faremo, Cassano non si muove''. Luciano Spalletti, allenatore della Roma, puo' ricominciare a pensare al mercato dopo la fumata bianca arrivata da Losanna. Il Tribunale arbitrale dello sport ha sospeso il provvedimento con cui la Fifa aveva bloccato alla fine di giugno le operazioni della societa' giallorossa.
Again, bablefish:
Spalletti, now market and Cassano remains Monday 08.08.05 19:02 The trainer of the trusting Rome after the sentence of the Tas on the case-Mexes Rome - ' ' Something we will make, Cassano not muove' '. Luciano Spalletti, trainer of the Rome, puo' to recommence to think R-al.mercato after the smoked white woman arrived from Losanna. The Court arbitrates them of the sport has suspended the provision with which the Fifa he had blocked to the june end the operations of the society giallorossa.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Dear Mr Moggi and Mr Capello,

Just a short letter here, I thank you for buying all our useless defenders that we dont need/nor want. And just as a special offer, if you buy 1 Christian Panucci, you can buy 1 Matteo Ferrari half-price. Thank you.

And we accept no refunds :)

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
Dear Mr Moggi and Mr Capello,

Just a short letter here, I thank you for buying all our useless defenders that we dont need/nor want. And just as a special offer, if you buy 1 Christian Panucci, you can buy 1 Matteo Ferrari half-price. Thank you.

And we accept no refunds :)
Actually not all Roma deffenders r useless !!!! at least Mexes was about to cuz the team two years ban... I don't consider it as useless !!!

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_The_Best ] ++
So Totti's Dream will come true (winning the scudetto) This Year!

:rofl:

Spank me .
Their chances of winning Scudetto r equal to their chances of winning CL next year :D come on Totti don't sound humble! go and lead Roma to a double Scudetto isn't enough..

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
Their chances of winning Scudetto r equal to their chances of winning CL next year :D come on Totti don't sound humble! go and lead Roma to a double Scudetto isn't enough..
I am sure he will :)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
this is a fvcking joke!! What next year, Ch€£s€a disable all contracts in the game through the court. Incredible, that's what this is.

Aug 1, 2003
Sorry Nicole, Anders beat you for "the best letter"

Dear Francesco Sensi,

I know you're busy thinking about all that italian football stuff, like blowing up Moggi's car. and everything, but I'd just like to stop you for a second and talk to you about a little something that's been on my mind: peanut butter. Have you ever eaten peanut butter, Mister Sensi? Ever spread that creamy peanut buttery goodness on a slice of fresh bread and experienced the joy? Ahh. I'll bet you'd like to have some right now. You're probably thinking about having Totti make you a peanut butter sandwich. I'll even go so far as to bet that little peanuts are dancing in front of your eyes and then being unmercifully smashed by big hammers. How would you like to be smashed by a big hammer, Mister Sensi? How about some Sensi-butter? Would you like creamy or crunchy, huh? Ever thought about peanut butter from a peanut's point of view? I didn't think so.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
we didnt deserve it, we already paid for it
roftl. Incredible, what a load of bullshit. The lawyers of Auxerre and FIFA found out that THERE WAS NO MINIMUM FEE RELEASE CLAUSE. Auxerre didn't give Mexes the permission to join roma, but he still went to train with them, just like that. And roma did encourage him to do such an action, they encouraged him to break his contract. And you hypocrite dare to complain about Chelsea (for example Cole-case), while your filthy team is trying to ruin the whole transfer system. I feel sorry for Auxerre, they agreed to sell Mexes to ManU for a fee of £9.9M, (=15M€) but roma literally stole him for just 5M€(?).

Luckily the bastard himself need to pay that 8M €uros, he had it coming.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
:rolleyes:

regardless of whether you think its right or not, we recieved the punishment from uefa at the start of last season. mexes completed his ban and we paided auxere off (this ended because auxere were satisfied)

and of course, juve do nothing wrong when it comes to transfer do they :rolleyes: its all relative dont start saying things about us when you should look inward to begin with!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)