!!!!!!!!!!Official Mutu is from Juve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2 Viewers)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Haha last year on my birthday they sold Davids (my fav player)

Now this year theyre buying someone that will help us!!!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
I love this....

Juve's trying to prove to the courts (and the world) that they were drug free and they're against illegal substances and then they go on and sign Mutu!

Moggi's just hillarious! :dielaugh:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Now, let's think here....

I know he's free (well not really, since he comes with a lot of baggage in legal problems with Chelsea which Juve'll now be involved in), but Does Juve really need him?

Don't we want a quick forward-type player like we had DV?
This beggs the question? Who will be sold? Zalayeta or DEL PIERO maybe?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I had a feeling this could happen cause Juve have a history of signing troublemakers. But I didn't want to say anything cause these rumours never come true anyway.

Btw Peruzzi had been banned for cocaine use before we got him (if my memory serves me), Paolo Rossi had been banned for match fixing, Davids had no discipline. We're good at straightening them out. :party::D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
Now, let's think here....

I know he's free (well not really, since he comes with a lot of baggage in legal problems with Chelsea which Juve'll now be involved in), but Does Juve really need him?

Don't we want a quick forward-type player like we had DV?
This beggs the question? Who will be sold? Zalayeta or DEL PIERO maybe?
Majed, that's like asking a milionaire if he needs another million dollars.

Of course.

Mutu/Zlatan, Mutu/Trez, Trez/Zlatan/Mutu Trident attack :drool: :drool:

Note to Self: DO NOT yell out "MUTU!!!" in the middle of intimate relations with the wife.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
OMFG WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUCH GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT NEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWSSSSSS!!

and he didnt cost us a penny! Moggi, I wanna **** u in the ass! (just kidding)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)