Official: Legrottaglie al Bologna (1 Viewer)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
great, Iuliano and Legro both gone...that leaves tudor and montero as back up to thuram and cannavaro.

montero is a worry and i heard that tudor is to WBA for 3 million pounds, which moggi would accept.

surely someone has to come in...we dont have back up for centre back at all.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
Yes I'm joking, he can't even do Serie C :D

I didn't know you played against him. Cool!
Oh, he will be able to play in Serie C a couple years from now. :D

And I thought it was a well known fact around here? :undecide:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Good luck Legro.

@Mark: You honestly think we'll get Rodriguez, Barzagli AND Ujfalusi? Promising young centre backs isn't exactly Moggi's expertise if you know what I mean. Are you predicting that we're going to change to a back three with attacking wing backs because that would explain getting three quality CBs as well as Miguel, Maxwell and Chiellini.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Don't make me fckin laugh AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA :rofl: :LOL:
You'll see. You might be laughing now, but you wont be when Adu scores the game winning goal against Croatia in the WC in 2010. That is, if Croatia is even there.

HHAHAHAA thats something to laugh at. :LOL:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Good luck Legro.

@Mark: You honestly think we'll get Rodriguez, Barzagli AND Ujfalusi? Promising young centre backs isn't exactly Moggi's expertise if you know what I mean. Are you predicting that we're going to change to a back three with attacking wing backs because that would explain getting three quality CBs as well as Miguel, Maxwell and Chiellini.
We could play a 3 CB D but because Iuliano, Legrottaglie, Montero, Ferrara and probably Tudor will all go we'd have to replace them with some quality players.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
great, Iuliano and Legro both gone...that leaves tudor and montero as back up to thuram and cannavaro.

montero is a worry and i heard that tudor is to WBA for 3 million pounds, which moggi would accept.

surely someone has to come in...we dont have back up for centre back at all.
If Tudor leaves as well then surely someone must join. I'd like that guy to be Gonzalo Rodriguez of Villareal.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++
Freddy Adu.

Every seen anyone as over rated before in your entire life?

Jesus youd think Juve fans would know a thing or two about overrated players when they have Del Piero :D
Talk about overrated players, go have a look at your compatriots. Owen, Rooney, David friggen BECKHAM. How dare an Englishman/woman lecture me on overratedness! What blasphemy!

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I'll leave you with this,

Why do you guys think Real bought Gravesen when every newspaper and even Real wanted Javier Macherano?

money? NO
refused to go to Madrid? NO

Another team as an option on him? maybe

JUVE? :D

They owe us BIG, Salas, Esnaider, Fonseca...... ;)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++
Im not English.

Beckham overrated sure, but atleast he has a degree of quality.

Owen and Rooney are overrated losers but atleast they've done something unlike Freddy much adu about nothing.
Excuse me, but Adu just turned proffessional at the ripe age of 15 years old, and had a decent first season in MLS for DC. Once he starts building muscle and gets out of puberty he will start showing class and then people can judge him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)