Official: Grygera to Juve (4 Viewers)

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Some people say that Grygera is a great signing, others say that he is average and may improve and the rest say that we could have signed a better right back. But in my opinion, Grygera will be our best right back since nearly 6 or more seasons. Our last good right backs were Ciro Ferrara and Lilian Thuram, even though, they weren't neither fast nor performing the usual duties of a right back i.e. crosses, in my opinion, both of them performed far better as centre backs. Grygera is tactically disciplined, quick, shares effectively in offence and can play as a centre back as well.

Anyways, check that goal; http://youtube.com/watch?v=AVs20tIdAV4&mode=related&search=. :wink:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Some people say that Grygera is a great signing, others say that he is average and may improve and the rest say that we could have signed a better right back. But in my opinion, Grygera will be our best right back since nearly 6 or more seasons. Our last good right backs were Ciro Ferrara and Lilian Thuram, even though, they weren't neither fast nor performing the usual duties of a right back i.e. crosses, in my opinion, both of them performed far better as centre backs. Grygera is tactically disciplined, quick, shares effectively in offence and can play as a centre back as well.

Anyways, check that goal; http://youtube.com/watch?v=AVs20tIdAV4&mode=related&search=. :wink:
The thing i like most about Grygera is that he is also good on the right side of a 3 man defence. It just means that the team is more versitile.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
The thing i like most about Grygera is that he is also good on the right side of a 3 man defence. It just means that the team is more versitile.
Indeed, I haven't watched him in a 3-5-2 formation, but I can perdict it. As he can play as a right back and a centre defender, so I think he can perform well in this formation too. :smoke:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
add to that if chiellini improves more as a centre back, he can do the same on the left side of a 3 man defence. Add a rock like samuel in the middle, it can do well. All we would need is two good wingers.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Adrian said:
add to that if chiellini improves more as a centre back, he can do the same on the left side of a 3 man defence. Add a rock like samuel in the middle, it can do well. All we would need is two good wingers.
I agree except for the Samuel thing, as I think that he is far overrated. Yeah, he was great at Roma (thanks to Capello's defensive tactics), but also, he was average at Real Madrid and less than average at Inter. I prefer Metzelder to him, despite being injury prone.

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
It seems the injury is a hard one...

He'll be absent for at least 6 weeks and needs an operation in his left knee...

His manager said today that they're thinking now where they'll make the operation: Turin or Amsterdam...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'm hoping our management is not counting on Grygera to be a starting centerback for Juventus... he's decent but honestly I trust him more on the wing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)