Official: Glenn aka Zizou thinks that Vieri will be a Juventino again (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by TueF ] ++
Vieri might well only last a couple of seasons but if it means instant Italian and Champions League-succes it could be worth it. The same arguments came up, when Roma bought Gabriel Batistuta, but it turned out quite allright for them in the end.
yeah.. i dun mind having Batistuta case , where in one year he helped Roma to a glorious season and then dissapear... so if in 3 years Vieri will be here, he helped us to one CL/scudetto double in one year, i said its invesment payed off..

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
DP, Bobo and gila wouldnt work imo, i dont kno why unless dp played behing bobo and gila, it wouldnt work.

agreed..it wouldn't work...

for cavenaghi, imo he's as good as gilardino, and if we can't get gilardino, he should be the first choice.

Goleador

Sep 10, 2002
From Gazzetta:

Vieri: "Mai chiesto di andare via dall'Inter"

Il centravanti: "Se poi è la società che mi vuole cedere..."
COVERCIANO – “Non ho mai chiesto di andare via dall'Inter, io so che ho ancora due anni di contratto. Se poi è la società che mi vuole cedere, è un altro discorso...”. Christian Vieri ha commentato così le insistenti indiscrezioni su un suo imminente trasferimento alla Juventus.

He basically says he never asked for a transfer and he wont. He continues that IF Inter wants to get rid of him, then that´s another story.

Ciao,
Tommi

Jul 28, 2002
im with ari, bobo is a side issues that can be easily sorted, without involving enzo, but if we loose gila, then cavenaghi is a equal replacement.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Goleador ] ++
From Gazzetta:

Vieri: "Mai chiesto di andare via dall'Inter"

Il centravanti: "Se poi è la società che mi vuole cedere..."
COVERCIANO – “Non ho mai chiesto di andare via dall'Inter, io so che ho ancora due anni di contratto. Se poi è la società che mi vuole cedere, è un altro discorso...”. Christian Vieri ha commentato così le insistenti indiscrezioni su un suo imminente trasferimento alla Juventus.

He basically says he never asked for a transfer and he wont. He continues that IF Inter wants to get rid of him, then that´s another story.

Ciao,
Tommi
What does that suppose to mean ?

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Gogeta ] ++
Vieri is over rated gila would be better
strange... .i have the opposite opinion ....
i think Vieri have proved his ability years in years out .. while Gila only showed it for half a season with Parma...

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
there isn't any talk about Cav , so why all of you are just posting more and more about him ?
hahaha... so you want to talk only about the person that we are linked with by the media?... u apprantly havent caught Moggi's drift..;)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
aressandro10 : no mean , but it drives me crazy , as if he is gonna come for real ... anyhow about vieri , am really waiting for the big news... but the question is WHEN ?

Nakigol

Jun 3, 2004
Juve’s Vieri Bid Stalls

Christian Vieri’s transfer from Inter to Juventus may take longer than expected after a number of problems developed.

The Italian media were convinced that a deal was done but Vieri has allegedly rejected Juve’s initial offer.

The Turin giants have offered the striker a four-year contract worth £2.8m a season. However, he currently nets £5m at Inter and he still has two years left in Milan.

Juventus don’t really want to increase their bid but they may be forced to if they want to net the 31-year-old.

However, it is also understood that the two clubs have yet to finalise definite terms on a transfer.

Inter have agreed to take Marco Di Vaio from Turin as part of the deal and the player has given his consent to the move.

But the Nerazzurri also want another player, reported to be Lilian Thuram or Manuele Blasi.

Yet Juve seem ready to offer only Enzo Maresca, who wouldn’t be needed by Inter after the capture of Juan Veron, and Uruguayan international ‘keeper Fabian Carini.

Meanwhile, stories on Friday also claim that the two clubs are working on another swap deal.

Inter defender Marco Materazzi could be heading to the Delle Alpi in a move that sees Mark Iuliano go in the other direction.

Jul 28, 2002
Now, cavenaghi has been followed by juve for over 2 years i believe, we have been very veery very closely linked to him, and if we were to ask our South american correspondent, magosantana, he would tell us how strongly he has been and is being linked with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)