Official: Glenn aka Zizou thinks that Vieri will be a Juventino again (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
Yesssssssss. No Maresca in the deal.

Alex and Bobo upfront. Yippe! Though I hope we din't give them much cash. Vieri at his age shound't be worth that much over Di Vaio

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
Juve gave them around 5 Million + Di Vaio.

Perfect.

Vieri will guarantee us at least 15 goals a season in the Serie A along. Add 4-5 in the Champions league and other tournaments.

He is just the kind of player we needed. He is 30 but has at least 3-4 good years left in him.

Zalayeta has been sold and Trezeguet will leave as well. So Juve will sign at least one more striker.

Im glad we got rid of Di Vaio and replaced him with quality.

Forza Juve !

Aug 1, 2003
That's all fine, but DP, Vieri and Miccoli on the attack? Doesn't seem enough somehow :undecide:

I see that Glenn is online. Hope he'll give updates. And let him know we will forgive him should it not happen :D

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by genesio ] ++
-----------Buffon-------------
thuram---(cannavaro)ore(ferrari)---zebina---zambrotta---

camoranesi---nedved---maresca(emerson)--kapo----

------------(Vieri)----------delpiero--------

cool

My 'Capello' Dream Team:

--------------- Buffon -------------------

----- Thuram ---- Mexes ---- Zebina ---

--------- Emerson --- Tacchi ---------

-- Camo ----------------------- Zambro --

------------------ Nedved -----------------

------- Vieri ---------------- Del Piero ----

Aug 26, 2003
hm.. is it official??

hm.. i don't know how i shoud think about this deal!

Vieri is 31 years old, but one of the 5 best strikers in the world!
I am sad seeing di Vaio going to inter, i like this guy, but it seems that Trez wants to go and therefore Vieri is just a great signig!

I think it is the right decicion when Trez wants left and we buy a young striker as sub or something, but otherwise i would not like it cause vieri is no long term plan!!!

But now i think Juve should start to to something in the defence!

Very interesting since Capello is here it is really exciting around juve!!

Aug 1, 2003
that confident eh, glenn? :D

I'm fine with Vieri really, but I'm just not comfortable with the idea of how much his salary will cost; plus he has always seemed a bit egoistical and not a true sportman in my eyes. I mean, I fear that he would only play Juve just for that, and not get the feel or really wanting to win the Champions league or something. Vieri is something like a dead man scoring on the pitch.

And another fact, this shall mean we have only DP, Miccoli and Vieri (should trez leave); and I don't think we'll keep Zalayeta. Even if we do, it's not enough IMO.

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ahead ] ++
horrraaaay ... vieri back on track with his beloved juve
yeah! he sure did show how much he love us the last time
INter & Juve failed to reach an agreement about him
joining us!!!

:groan:

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

1. Even if he take a 50% paycut, it'll still be more than most juve players. 4 mil is a shitload!!
I cannot decide how much is too much

2. no we can't because we'll need a serie A proven striker for when Vieri is injured.
Imo even an unproven striker would be better than DYO, who could waste more chances than Boksic did.

3. 0.77 goals per game is an awesome rate,
yes

but 0.53 games a season is crap for a player who still gets payed a lot and is expected to be the main goal scorer of the team.
Wrong calculation, he played 68% of all serie-a matches (116/170)

Juve'll be like Inter last season.
I'm a very nice person, so I interpretate it as, you got some problem with the colour of our old-new blue jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)